Don't tell me you guys are on board with the fake news on the right?

Not a bad chart t.b.h

that chart is fucking terrible

> wapo
> ny times
> al jazeera
> cnn
> minimal partisan bias
this chart is shit
worst meta-shilling I've seen in ages

KYS FGT

>Slate/Vox
>Analytical
kek
>msnbc
>center
more kek
>infowars
>on the chart
topkek

speaks more on how far right america and you guys are.

Oh look it's this fake propaganda image again. I remember this back in the summer of 2016.

>any of those news agencies listed
>real news
Pfff i only read a reliable news site, the daily stormer

where do you get your news?

Did you draw that with your Dreidl cunt?
Fuck off Jew. Old media is dead and nobody cares fuckwit.

>retard map

Yeah sure that is a map according to the current overton window. You do realise that the current overton window is fucking shut on many existential political issues yeah?

Hit some books and learn more about politics, philosophy, discourse and anthropology faggot, /pol is too good for you.

sage

I'm a normie, and I agree with this chart, except I would move NPR and the New York Times a touch to the left, and I'd bring the Economist in the middle.

>old media is dead
so where do you get your noose then, Sup Forums?

>vox, atlantic, slate, and the guardian under "analytical" and "complex"
>CNN neutral
>Huffington Post higher standards than Reuters
>Huffington Post having higher standards than anything
This chart was made by a retarded liberal to deceive people.

Every single one of these should be no higher than "basic af". I would've said WSJ was a cut above the rest but they've proved to be only marginally less shitty than the average jewspaper

Journalism is dead. They're all terrible

What's your guy's opinions on AP? I think they do the best job at being unbiased.

Fox is too far to the left. those fucking liberals

>AP

You have to be fucking kidding me? For fucks sake m8 you really are in the dark. The whole thing is dead.

silence

Give me an example of when they've had a shitty article then.

The chart is completely off. Trump has 50% support yet CNN that produces 93% negative programming is the supposed center. Fox that has 52% negative vs Trump is partisan conservative... Red State is anti trump.

No wonder liberals have a complete warped sense of reality. They'll get a lot more nasty surprises like the Trump victory if they don't refer to an updated chart.

to be fair, whoever manages their twitter account is fucking retarded, constantly misspelling shit etc which leads to the_donut going crazy

this

Overton window, new fag: If you can't see the problems arising from its narrowing on certain issues, then you got a lot of fucking work to do. The narrowing has been deliberately pushed by academia and the media. The entire 4th estate is dead

He got 49 at the election and was 48 in Rasmussen despite wall to wall negative MSM coverage. Other polls oversample Democrats which also doesn't help Liberals realizing that it's a big world out there.

48 Rasmussen earlier today.

you know m8 I work in STEM and made $50K USD from the betting markets in the last election from you smug fucks. You guys just have no idea how dead all the institutions are. Every conceivable institution is broken in the west and the first indication is the shitty pattern recognition the media, academia and the chattering classes have for interpreting simple phenomena.

wakey wakey.

>CNN
>not fake news

>the economist is conservative and not sensationalist
The fuck? They literally cannot say the words "German sanctions" because they dont want to offend people.

its listed at the bottom what are you talking about?

>negative MSM
no shit, there was a terrorist attack

>huffington post meets high standards

Thanks for the article, do you not understand words nigger?

[CITATION NEEDED]

The chart has a bunch of false equivalency. I was a supporter of Obama and read liberal outlets. The Right Wing equivalent to Huffington Post is Breitbart. I have never even heard of the things Left of HP on the chart.

There are only 3 pro Trump outlets on that chart. Management of The Blaze and Red State supported Clinton, as did 90% of the other outlets on the chart.

It's a bunch of liberals writing or talking to other liberals. It doesn't represent reality.

>low IQ nigger that can't see the forest for the trees

I heard it can be hard but also there must be some kind of security in being dumb?

honestly, trump could make a comeback if he uses one weird trick