Why do Conservashits keep electing retards to office ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BfYYl2Lcls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you. your the retard

Shareblue slide thread

Could you imagine being so retarded as to think that the men who maneuver to become the most powerful men on Earth are retards?

Because research has shown time and time again Conservatives to be ignorant, self-centered, uneducated rural whites - and over 60% of conservative youth and young adults are still at home at age 26.

OP get's his news from SNL kek

Because you didn't run.

All hail the great OP! The TRUE and rightful emperor!

lol right wing rural and suburban retards btfo

Because the stupid vote is a powerful demographic.

insanely powerful but thankfully not a majority or plurality

Unfortunately the stupid vote does benefit from affirmative action

How do Democrats keep losing to retards?

by getting more votes

>still doesn't realize everyone in America is stupid

whew lad i've got news 4 u

As if you had a choice

"george bush is smarter than you"

WHY DEY STUPID? WHY? I R Sup Forums.

obama leaf changning proxies again MODS SERIOUS WHAT THE FUCK.

People tend to vote for politicians they see themselves in.

Smart conservatives go into business. Smart liberals go into government.

>This planet isn't run by retards
Explain.

They're better than the libtard alternative

Literally not possible.

>But a feminist triggered me! This way is obviously better because libruls are mad!

>implying it isnt controlled opposition by (((them))) and its always retards on both sides
WAKE UP

That really activates my trap cards.

Wow, a breath of fresh old/pol/ in this porta-pot.

1/3 of the last democratic presidents terms has ended in impeachment.

>lets make fun of Trump, you can keep your doctor.

Dipshit. Have you not been paying attention? Bush went to fucking yale or some shit and flew fighters. Trump is a literal genius, higher iq than obama. But keep saying this. Bush is a retard, 2 terms. Trump is a retard, 2 terms

Another butthurt slide thread

That's an unfair gotcha question. Conservatives are idiots by definition.

Isn't it funny how the post at the top of /pol is about fallacies, and yet everyone forgets about them?

I would call Texas Sharpshooter or Strawman on this one, recently one democratic term ended in impeachment. It wasn't even that recent, you could have said 1/4 or 1/5 if we had had more democrats. fag

"You're"

pretty smart there bud

FUCK YOU G DUB WAS A FUCKING GREAT PRESIDENT!

Your saying the people that think gender is a choice, and that the Russian's hacked the election and chose Trump president with no evidence what so ever, even though Putin endorsed Obama for President are the smart ones? Get fucking real, the thing about the left that I don't get is they all think they are so smug and smart, but none of them these for themselves, they won't even listen to the other side because they think they are that correct. the choice was simple it was The Donald, or Satan's Spawn, America made the right choice.

why does the left have to pay people to shill for them on the internet?

>If literally every single thread on Sup Forums and half the other boards on Sup Forums aren't devoted to sucking off donald trump, YOU'RE RAIDING OMG SLIDE THREAD CTR SHAREBLUE SHILLS!! THE SHILLS HOLY FUCK!!

youtube.com/watch?v=1BfYYl2Lcls

You had it on yourself when you chose Wicked Witch of the west instead of Comissar Sanders.

Middle American relates to buffoons like this.
An intellectual like George Bush Sr. is looked down upon in modern America.
And no, Ted Cruz is not an intellectual.

We just had Obama in office, we don't need another faggot in there.

you wouln't have rather seen hillary impeached?

I did no such thing. You're implying a lot here to think anyone did. Bernie Sanders is literally the most popular politician in America now as shown by a FOX poll.

lol wtf i dont use proxies

why r u such a triggered little bitch