HAPPENING LEAKS

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40040210

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfrOZj6EBRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>everything is Trump's fault

Won't get any pity from Trump about leaks

This would be a great excuse to crack down on some god damned "news" outlets.

Why is it a crime to leak evidence?
It's not like it's gonna change the judges perception nor negate it's validity after the required inspection.

Point that stupid old cunt at the leaks that came out in the Guardian and Independant

If it was an unwarranted leak then Trump can claim they got illegally obtained information and push the narrative that NYT threatened the national security of their allies.

The leaks are so gay. Worse then Adam Lanza's hat with the bullet hole in it

what does this have to do w trump?

Who said it was a crime?

is that a fucking light saber. Why didn't he use that it would've been bad ass

Fucking KEK. Literally everything is about Trump at this point.

I'm actually starting to regret Trump being elected because now all I ever hear, day in day out, is Trump Trump Trump Trump. Fucking kill me already.

Shitty headline writing. She's not "Tackling Trump", just asking him for some heads to roll.

I think it's some #NeverTrump spooks doing the leaking, negative PR op.

Speaking of negative PR:

youtube.com/watch?v=LfrOZj6EBRI

>Trump leaks shit from the joos
>Leaks shit from the britbongs
>Tells the dirty flips where our submarines are

Wtf's his problem?

Because Trump is Trump.

>>Tells the dirty flips where our submarines are

>Hss generals who go and whine to Buzzfeed about a confidential conversation that no one else knew about.

Think I found the real problem

Why the fuck are our dipshits blaming Trump?
>US Media
The New York Times. Why can't you just say the New York Times you vague leftist twats.

4d interdenominational chess

I love the man but I'm sick of hearing other people talk about him. I'll watch him speak any day but I'm at the point where I'm tired of hearing the fake news gumbo living inside most people's heads. Politics has gotten so cringe because nobody knows all the facts

AUSTRALIA INFLUENCED MY ELECTION TOO!?

>we wish to completely control the narrative and news cycle
psychos

>US media reports on something the Britbongs don't want

This is the one time I'm happy with the media. Fuck the British government.

His generals weren't the ones who leaked it. My guess is on Priebus. He wants Pence in charge.

They are only ass lasted because when international media gave the leaked proof as proof it was Islamic terrorism

That made it so the British government couldn't white wash the crime scene and control the social narrative

They are butt hurt they couldn't soften the blow and kiss even more Muslim ass

Trump probably asked her to do this, you know.

Purging the Democratic partisans out of the Federal bureaucracy, if done on Trump's initiative, would be called a coup and the Democrats would start riots again.

But when NATO demands that the US get its shit together by arresting leakers who are damaging NATO allies....

Women only believe the things they do because that's what all the women are supposed to believe at that time. If a woman were to find out that all the hollywood elites thought niggers should be hanged, then she would choose to think the same as well, and feel superior for it. Women do not think, ever. Dotcha forget that and the world will make much sense.

it's actually called sedition, but whatevs

Sauce?

The leakers are engaging in sedition. I'm saying the Democrats and media would accuse Trump of an Erdogan style coup if he started firing partisans in the Federal bureaucracy, unless, I dunno, all of our best allies demanded it.

but it is a crime you dumbass, at least it is the in the U.S.

this.
really this election helped prove who needs to go to the reeducation camps and who doesn't

Yep this is what they should be concerned about.
Someone leaking a photo of the exploded suicide bomber.
Don't worry about securing your borders or removing kebab

Europe is lost to the globalist cadre. Putin, a nationalist, only loses to Trump as the most hated person in the western world. The difference between Putin and Trump is that Trump can't control the jewish media like Putin can in Russia.

Wonderful, now our closest allies won't be talking to us.

>UK

And nothing of value was lost

Fuck that, the UK would try to hide everything about the attack if they could.

What is the reasoning for being upset? Other suspects would be hard to find? I'm sure anyone connected would be fleeing before the attack. The father and brother were already in Libya.

Why is May a cuck?

>Manchester police said they believe they have now identified all of the bombing victims. One of them was an off-duty police officer, according to Hopkins.

it like they just add characters out of thin air.

I like that pic. I remember someone suggested replacing Obama with Trump.

Jesus Christ. I don't care about Trump either way but you Trumpets sing hypocrisy daily.
Earlier today on Muh Trump

"Trump leaks classified information about two submarines in the Korean penninsula"

>We don't need to worry about what Trump leaked, we need to worry about why the media was able to get a hold of this information!!!
Now: "Leaks occurred in Manchester information, Trump blamed"

>Why does it matter if he leaks information, shouldn't they be worried about terrorists? Geez muh Trump Pepe
Muh Trump REeeeee

>Shut it down
Jesus, subtlety doesn't even exist anymore

>Why is May a cuck?

The (((Tories))) are literally a Jewish party. We have no realistic right wing party. It's one of the worst feels.

This is the correct thing to do. Trump needs to burn the press over this.

Seriously fuck this media and the traitors around Trump leaking everything. This is absolutely insane.
Jail these mother fuckers already.

US intel is so out of control they leak our secrets with impunity

>drumpf, why are you whining about the intel community leaking shit about you? YOU'RE LITERALLY ACTING LIKE A TYRANT!
>DRUMPF, WHY ARE YOU DOING NOTHING ABOUT BRITISH EVIDENCE BEING LEAKED?

>in America publicizing top secret information that threats national security is not a crime
Let's laugh on burgers, how dumb can they be?

Trump surrounded him self with traitors. Playing that 5d chess

the leak of Temer's phone convo is illegal in Brazil

The leaker could be charged with treason if found

And Russia

SCCCCCCRUMMMMMMPPPFFFFFFFFFF

WHY YOU FIRE COMEY??????????

PEEPEEPOO TAPES

DRUMPFFFF

I follow a few Israeli media outlets on twitter to find things to be pissed off about regarding the kikes, but all they ever fucking report about now is Trump

Essentially, yes.

You stupid arses are supposed to be an ally and you pull a stunt like this? Whats uncle sams agenda eh?

Tired of the chorus of cucks demanding that news outlets publish no pictures or evidence or really anything at all regarding this attack.

What would Trump have to gain for leaking this. It's not like she hands him a file, or flash drive straight to him. It's information shared between agencies. Some dumbass took it upon themselves to do this not Trump. Plus NYT would be all over this as a negative towards Trump.

nah

Seriously British people have the greatest appeal to authority mindset.
>UK terrorism info leaks from UK policing body.
> Blame the president of the United States.

Love this. Shows how much she doesn't respect his point of view. Hopefully he was smart enough to use this slip up by her to start paperwork first and protect his assets.

why cant nonamericans stop talking about American things? Thats the real fucking question I have. It extends pass Sup Forums to even normies.
Trump this Trump that. STOP talking about a president who doesn't even rule over you.

Goodbye NY times, you will always be remembered as the paper that an hero'd by drumpft butthurt. Well done

Teresa may wants to raise concerns about the media. Not Trump.

If the whole world wasn't against him it wouldn't be fair.

I do have a legit question to ask about the future or events that may lead up, in particular after Donald Trumps 2 terms. (if he goes for a 2nd term, highly likely)

Ok so we manage to purge the deep state and establishment democrats, and republicans. Whats gonna stop another attempt of trying to seize back power for the elites, and how much would that influence what happens in other parts of the western world, cause yeah America managed to get rid of the establishment, but that doesn't say what could happen to Europe as a whole later down the road.

Am I missing something? or am I not being to grasp what could happen later?

What do expect when you have a global media machine run by Jews that are SJW butt hurt little bitches. They control,what is put out there. If they wanted to they could make Trump look like a fucking saint, the reincarnation of Jesus.

yeah

>the media will be forced to argue against leaks in the context of muslim terror blowing up muh kids

Running around like headless chickens lel

What does Donald Trump have to with their incompetence?

The only way for real change is making constitutional amendments, changing the two party system, and how you need to be a millionaire to just have a shot at running.

>some shitty photos of bomb parts are released
>TRUMP!

Should have leaked all of the broken bodies and body parts all over the place; people need to see it

What about British media suppression of Rotherham?
Lmao

>>Trump is LITERALLY TAMPERING WITH TERRORIST EVIDENCE, HE OBVIOUSLY IS IN LEAGUE WITH THE TERRORISTS

Trump is a faggot

You really think Trump would leak information to NYT one of his sworn enemies, who would take this opertunity to destroy him. But instead they aren't. They have a leaker at the White House, or name off any three letter agency. He can't prevent people actively trying to undermine his presidency, and this nation because shillary lost. I hope he finds every single leaker, personally water boards them then castrates them, and puts them in a pen with 20 wild niggas looking for some tight ass.

In a world full of liars, the honest man is considered the worst

That's why I feel Trump is under 24/7 attack. From inside and out. The swamp is trying to swallow him whole. He can't get a word in without it being deconstructed and somehow being racist, misogonist, bigoted. I know he is a living meme. But you have to admit, he is the guy we need.

>implying the information that leaked hindered the investigation in any way.
>implying trump or his administration has anything to do with the leak
they really try to shift the blame for everything onto trump. in a few days they will say there is no way that the information got out from the UK and trump leaking the information thus means that trump is behind the attack

>if we keep putting Trump in every headline maybe people will buy our shitty paper

Leaking information before its cleared for disclosure might alert suspects before LEO's get to them.

the bomb went off, everyone involved knew it, and they also might as well guessed the police figured already out who it is, or were assuming they will soon either way and would have prepared certain meassures. nothing of value was leaked. and then again there is no reason to think that trump or his people are behind the leak. could be one of the anonymous sources the NYT had in britain they like to quote so often

The type of bomb and its construction can give clues as to who created it (re: not the bombers themselves but a terrorist network).

Fuck off cuck.
If you think Trump is just being texted pictures from a UK crime scene while he's on his trip and then forwarding them to propaganda rags that do nothing but hate him then you're beyond retarded.
Putting NYT out of business would be a great thing. Fuck them.

But the Press got the info from your own intelligence services after we passed the info on to them.

Is this real?

Kiss your ass goodbye UK, you're fucking gone.

im fucking retarded explain this shit to me how this gets us in trouble

They know exactly who did the bombing and who built the bomb. probably who placed the bomb. This is just a big show. Bin Laden hiding in the caves of Tora Bora

again, finding out the type of bomb is something the group should expect from the beginning meaning again this isnt any info worthy of classification

They somehow managed to have a panel of so-called analysts blame Trump for literally everything on CNN/MSNBC today from Mr. Bodyslam GOP guy to the decline of the media, then not seconds after that war whore and kebab apologist Amanpour started giving an update to the Manchester attack she claimed "US Leaks, likely from the Trump administration" were "responsible for all future attacks as they tipped off the seekrit cell" then Anderson cooper cut to yet another new panel of shills that solely talked about the leaks and nothing else like the girls who are still fucking missing, the kids father arrested in libya, ect.

Desperation extreme at this point

Every country in the world belongs to America.

daily reminder that obongo spied on us and got busted for it

/thread

Americans are fucking thick as sticky pig shit. Why is anyone surprised by these dumbs cunts?

Just got some more leaked photos from my intel sources. It is inane. I hope Britain's National Police Chiefs' Council is able to locate Bin Laden after this TRUMP DISASTER

Toss is the Onion, right?

>thinly veiled call for world government

get fucked, theresa