Roger Stone

What does Sup Forums think about this fuckin guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnPONnLkgjM
youtube.com/watch?v=7ItCg0wjybQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's a visionary and a genius.

Jewish sycophant without character

(((Stone's rules)))

He's a snake. There's a reason Trump told him to fuck off and hates him now.

slope headed subhuman

Entertaining but trouble.

Absolutely based. The man behind President Trump.

>he hasn't watched the documentary "Get Me Roger Stone" on Netflix.

This is the man behind Trump's whole winning campaign.

His parents are/were catholic. i think he has hungarian blood.

that documentary really got to you huh?

>being that gullible

yes.

>explaining his reasoning will surely follow

im pro-trump and holy shit some pro-trumps are tards. no roger stone is not the reason for trump. Trump is the reason you low brow neanderthal

>/trump/ is one person

weirdest fucking skull I've ever seen on a person who can feed themselves

he does have a cone head

That explains why he looks like he could be George Soros' brother.

im always astounded by it

i really don't like him

Alpha

a lascivious degenerate who fucks his wife with other men but /ourguy/ nonetheless

i have a weird skull too, a sloped forehead and a large occipital bun
>145 iq
suck it niggers

The Young Turks will explain Roger Stone to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QnPONnLkgjM
youtube.com/watch?v=7ItCg0wjybQ

If he was born with Trumps money he would be President.

He realized earlier on that he could make an impact in other ways. A lot of people would have more successful lives if they came to this realization.

He is like Sup Forums in a sense. We are a big reason Trump won, but Trump can never acknowledge us for the impact.

Who gives a shit. Trump became a NeoCon with his tax plan and arming Saudis.

Chaos will reign.

157 mensa here dunce. have no reason to lie on an anonymous board with no identities

he is a genius. the anti-podesta.

baelish and varys

he's a fucking faggot and got into a mess with him literally cucking himself

Also, he marched in fag parades

he's a fucking faggot

your iq doesn'tchange the fact that he has a cone head. hey it's a fact. i dont hate the guy

ITT children watched a shit (((documentary))) on mum's (((NetFlix))) and are now in love with a retarded sneaky juden.

Guys.. enough of these new fags and their based black man and Jew msm (((alt right))) bullshit.

Reminder pol is a white nationalist Catholic board. Go away please

>neocon with his tax plan
He is giving tax cuts to everyone
>arming Saudis
He is making 100 billion off of them. Better than arming rebels to topple assad which he stopped his first week

Mixed bag. He lied about that assassination attempt.

gay and stoopid

impressive, brainlet. my dad can beat up your dad, he's 162
>tfw always feel inferior and stupid because your dad is smarter than you

for what its worth, i don't doubt you're telling the truth. we have high IQs, and they're rare, but we aren't in a purely random sample... i would hazard a guess that the # of high IQs on Sup Forums is very, very disproportionate and avg IQ is most likely a minimum of a single standard deviation above the norm

look at even MBTI distributions, i'm pretty sure this board is close to half or a third INTJ or something to that effect, with a general incidence of 2%
>15-25x higher than normal
INTJs are typically very high IQ too and "computer savvy" people are typically higher as well, so mix all these things together and i think the IQ cross section here is very healthily in the 120ish range

i would say we're probably only in the top 5-10% of posters here vs the fractional percents we are in genpop

more like varys, except with a dick and a sexual deviant vs asexual

either way
>baelish
>varys
he would have to actually be effective and so far i've seen nothing to let on that he's truly been effective at doing anything in this administration

>beleving this

they like to stay news relevant, which means they tend to be well-read. People who are well-read generally enjoy reading as a result of their abberant ability to grasp content. Just like anything else, being good at something causes you to seek out information like a hobby, and Sup Forums is a place to do that. I tend to agree with you. But still plenty of tards...

Fckin Legend !
The first person to push Trump towards presidency ; been persisting with him since '80s. Netflix liberal faggots really tried to paint him as a Machiavellian sociopath but people ended up seeing the badass for who he is.
((Jared Kushner))) gets to Forbes Front page cover for allegedly winning the presidency for Trump using (((data))) & (((analytics))) ; but, we all know that without Roger Stone, Alex Jones & the autists at Sup Forums, (((Kushner))) & his buddies could've never pulled it off.

very true, but our retards are smarter than normal retards

our true retards are in much smaller proportion, too; counteracted by our much larger population of higher IQ individuals

then consider that there is still typically the same sort of "bell curve" of idiocy where even i think our averagely intelligent people do not automatically elevate the conversation, but rather assume the roles of the average people that are elsewhere, be it elsewhere on the internet or elsewhere in life

i think a lack of relative idiocy is a deficiency that must always be filled, and thus we are always pulled down to a "normal" paradigm yet our population is far more capable intellectually than the average (or a purely random sample)

>(((Stone)))
Yeah, no.