How does it make you feel that an immigrant like me can graduate college with a high GPA...

How does it make you feel that an immigrant like me can graduate college with a high GPA. Thank you guys for giving me a free education!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED
what did you study f.a.m?

Good for you, now back to Surat with you Pajeet. And take your worthless engineering degree with you.

all that education and you still wear unironed clothes you shitcunt

That you are inferior and can't survive without the handouts from the people you despise. No matter how many pieces of paper and fancy suits you put yourself in you are still a nigger in a monkey suit, always will be, same as those before you and everyone that will come after you.

I'm an immigrant too (legal though), and if it's not STEM then you're the same welfare leech you pretend not to be. Any monkey can graduate college with a high GPA in social studies.

College is a joke and a scam. Enjoy graduating sub 90 is niggers

How does it feel having to wake up with that face?

>HIV Positive
KEK

Leftist commie profs give high grades to immigrants to spread happy feelings.

WE WUS EJUCATION ND SHIT

>College

Everyone knows they're just graduating anything and anyone in America these days to stimulate the clearly failing and underemploying higher education system.

If I payed enough money I could probably have my dog be granted a Bachelor of Culinary Masterpiece

You're welcome. Good luck to you.

pretty much this

enjoy all the benefits of the western world which was built by people who you now blame for all of your problems

enjoy teh monkey suit

Look at the state of you, lose some weight. Why are beaners always fucking obese?

Congratulations, that takes a lot of doing, good job! What degree did you get?

>How does it make you feel that an immigrant like me can graduate college with a high GPA.

Your statement is a question; you don't end questions with a period. You must've gotten sympathy grades in college.

Are you legal? If that's the case, then I don't fucking care. If you're illegal, get out of my country you rapist.

Makes me feel like killing you. Where do you live?

Did they teach you to serve the Jew World Order properly like a good slave?

Good, now become legal or gtfo

When will this meme die?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jpmlqtnrec8

Grade inflation.
Your "high GPA" is literally shit and handed out like candy, as you well know.

Memes never die, they just fade away.

Your very welcome, no go back to the country you came from. Take all you family as well, and try and educate your people to not be subhuman garbage. Then maybe your children's children's children... I'm talking about at least 200 years will be able to grow up in the same standard you so luckily had back home.

>bragging about a degree from an American college

O fuk

Best post of 2017.