Imagine for a moment you got your wish

>Everyone is suddenly "red pilled" on Islam
>Muslims immigration halted indefinitely
>Muslims deported en masse
>Mosques torn down and replaced with shopping malls

Well guess what:
>Millions of Christian blacks from Africa keep flooding in
>Millions of Asians move into your suburbs and push whites out with their sheer numbers
>Faggotry continues unchecked and rainbow flags fly from your government buildings
>Feminism continues to emasculate men and drive them out of public life
>Miscegenation explodes and nobody knows who or what they are anymore, white people become a quaint little relic of history

But hey at least we got rid of those muzzies with their backwards belief system and incomparable values!

Other urls found in this thread:

bombbitches.tumblr.com/post/136661719281/miss-persiana
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking aussie shitposters, I ain't got time to fuck with a one man army.
sage
His name was seth rich.

>But hey at least we got rid of those muzzies with their backwards belief system and incomparable values!

that's exactly what I'd think. are you retarded?

Why are you under the mistaken belief that all Sup Forums cares about is Muslims?

>But hey at least we got rid of those muzzies with their backwards belief system and incomparable values!
ya exactly. it's one down. how fucking retarded can you be? that's lie not getting a cast on your broken arm because your leg is also broken.

at this point, this is probably the only thing that can save the black community

Because all they seem to think you can only exclude a class of people if they are physical threat to you.

this. i actually respect Muslims, they have a good grip on their social values. they just don't belong in western countries and thus need to go.

to be fair actual african immigrants tend to avoid american blacks for obvious reasons. Dont want them here at all but if even they can see the shit US citys have become there is hope.

So essentially you would prefer a Jewish controlled multiracial shit hole to a Jewish controlled multiracial shit hole with Muslims who occasionally blow up some degenerates?

Sauce?

Fuarrrk dat ass.

You want your diversity to be safe? You want Multiculturalism to work? This is what you are advocating.

Do you think you're being clever with these false dilemmas?

All American posters care about is Muslims because we've practically lost on every other issues.

Southwest has basically been given back to the Mexicans whether we like it or not. Sure, it is "American" legally speaking, but the white people down there got replaced.

California was 90% white in 1940, its 40% white today. Arizona was 85% white in 1940, it is 57% white today. Texas was 75% white in 1940, it is now 45% white today. Nevada was 90% white in 1940, now 56% white today.

Even the Southern states are getting diversified greatly. They always were to some extent, but at least blacks were kept out of the polls. Well that no longer happens. All whites will have is West Virginia, New England, and maybe North Dakota.

You have to start somewhere.

Yeah I do, because counter-jihadist faggots seem to think that opposition to multiculturalism can only be justified if the immigrants try to physically harm you.

Muslim women and men love black culture. In a few generations muslims will have integrated into nigger society. Ahmad will become Alonso. Muslim women love to fuck niggers, muslim men want to be niggers.

Well great, then you will have the precious assimilation conservatards love so much.

do you ever think about why Arabs hide their women under veils?

It's because they know they're women are sexy, but Arabs have tiny penises and can't compete.

They fear the mighty greco-roman cock and it's ability to steal their wives and daughters.

Islam is barbaric because it can't compete in a civilized world.

1 problem down frees us up to focus on the others. You're implying having less problems is a bad thing?

There is a small island in the Himalayan Sea called Malderiki, upon which I own a large mansion. Every year after the first rain, the Newport Beach Wine Society (of which I am a member) gathers at my mansion to watch the island's natives grovel in the mud as their pathetic straw dwellings are ripped apart by the rising waters. On this island there is also a fish, called a Piranha Giganticus. Coinciding with the first rain, this fish swims into the flooded island and begins to feed on the older and weaker natives of Malderiki. Unable to defend themselves from the killer fish and utterly helpless, the natives make their way to my mansion in makeshift canoes. At this point, the Newport Beach Wine Society opens a bottle of pre-revolution French Chardonnay, dated no later than 1760, and places wagers on which native will be the first to reach the high ground of my sprawling lawn. Once the fish has fed and returned to the Sea, there are typically a handful of natives left on my lawn, at which point we activate the electric fence and release the crocodiles. Last year, during the crocodile feeding, a tiny speck of native flesh was flung from the lawn up to the balcony where the Newport Beach Wine Society was gathered and landed on my shoe. I retrieved the piece of flesh and placed it in my mouth, washing it down with a glass of Moldovan Pino Griggio. Right now, YOU are that piece of flesh.

You don't understand do you. Jews want to destroy white societies. But they want to feel safe in the multiracial shit hole left behind. So they want to have multiculturalism minis Islam.

Being anti-Islam while accepting other immigrants is about as pro-Jewish as you can be.

All assimilation means is giving up more to the liberals. Wish conservatives would learn this, but they never do. Guess we'll have to lose Texas or Georgia to the Dems before we learn that lesson, even then I think they'll still be pushing for "assimilation".

People just criticise muslims because muslims are the weakest point of multicultural ideology. If there were no muslims, some other immigrant groups that causes problems would be the target instead

What I could find checked her twitter thinks she's a pro. bombbitches.tumblr.com/post/136661719281/miss-persiana

> Implying Republicans are any better

I wouldn't say they are better, I would say they are "less worse".

Right now we choose between chopping off one arm or both.

Criticizing Muslims is cowardly and perfectly safe. Sure you must get some SJWs angry but Muslims are low hanging fruit. If you want to bash them you can go on any retarded conservative blog.

The point is that criticising muslims is the normie way of criticising immigration

Most of our immigrants are non-Muslim anyway. Yeah, I'm glad we get to keep out the Afghans and such, but sadly I think most people are completely fine with America becoming an extension of Latin America. It already is in many places now.

Some of the Southwestern states used to be over 90% white. Now I think Arizona is the whitest at 57%.

Exactly. It's the cowards way of being racist.

It's also implicitly pro-Israel/pro-Jewish

>Do you think you're being clever with these false dilemmas?

>False dilemmas

Muslims are blowing up degeneracy concerts and shooting up gay nightclubs.

Without Muslims we have degeneracy concerts and gay nightclubs.

That's not a false dilemma.

BBBBRRAAAAPPPFFTTT

I wouldnt really care about muzzies if they werent almost all ar*bs as well, thats one thing that can help you differentiate nu-Sup Forums from Sup Forums they care primarily about them being muslim, not shitskins.

Same principle though. I've seen it on TV already: "I'm all for LEGAL immigration," it's just the normie way of voicing these things

But the point is that it's a good thing that normies are critical of immigration in some way

So Bosniaks and Albanians are ok with you?

We have them with or without muslims you fucking moron. Both you and OP need to go back to pakistan

if the middle east wasn't a complete shithole, muzzies kept to their own countries, didn't slaughter anyone who disagrees with islam, and weren't leeches on society, I'd have no problem with them.

Islam is the only uncucked religion left, at least they have fucking balls.

So long as they're white I could care less. Hell hopefully their militant traditionalism catches fire militant traditionalism in our other religious groups and we finally cast (((them))) out.

That's not my wish. My wish is that all non whites vanished. Jews included.

This is why the push should be for a white ethnostate, rather than focusing on any specific group of non-whites.
It could be done non-violently even. There are big states like Montana that only have like 4000 blacks living there.

Are you going to post more arab beauties or what?

Sauce?

Face it OP, the ride never ends. Just when you think it's over, here comes some new sect of Islam better than all the others that comes to cut the heads off the other sect. The Mummis vs. the Bummis. The shul of satan will never stop whiling until God comes and fucks them up for good.

Idk understand, was his name Seth Rich?

Judaism has balls too, but they're sharp and dagger shaped that'll stab you in the back.

Anons take for yourselves Muslims qts and take part in the rejuvination of our society! They are fertile, horny as fuck, and obedient. They are hot blooded and need a firm hand but they fuck like fucking crazy holy shit a young one will leave your balls sore. If you are white with no nigger or injun in you your offspring will come out white though a little on the Mediterranean side but still more white than an Italian.

Its more that muslims are the ones who stand out the most, in texas muslims are becoming a major issue, but mexicunts remain the biggest problem. in other news I had a poo nearly hit my car the other day, pulled right out onto the street when I was going 50, maybe 20 yards ahead, I should have hit him, but I ain't about to piss away my dead grandfathers car to kill some currynigger with my girl in the car. I got out and yelled a decent amount of invective. nigger told me to "get a life!" currypill taken right there. 1488 race war now.

But islam is objectively retarded and so are the Muzzies. They've inbred for so long their brains are small. Gross poo poo skin too.

Well, niggers are next after the sand niggers are gone.
And that's when the final solution is put in motion.
>kikes
>jews
>hebs

Fairuza London

And this is what's wrong with muh civic naitonalism.

Who is "you"? There have been threads drawing attention to every one of these things for years, but you feel the need to make up some false conflict. And then the conflict becomes real somehow because people take sides on it, when five minutes ago there were no sides and everyone was united and happy. Go be Jewish somewhere else.

>Being anti-Islam while accepting other immigrants is about as pro-Jewish as you can be.
Look at this shit. NO ONE said this. The person you're replying to NEVER said this. Who are these cunts who come in arguing like leftists, misrepresenting people and LYING. Learn to discuss things reasonably or get the fuck out.

Calling it now:
>Neocon kike Jew (non-argument) kike kike neocon kike neocon

Those words used to mean something. You're all cancer.

underrated

white seed purifies them

Plus your kid will be on campus crusade for Muhhamed faggot SJW kike bitch. I hate that shit. And they're all fat for some reason. I think they're like mexicans in that way. They plump up like a gordita after 30.

I'm sorry, evidence that millions of others would come into our country? I say you're full of shit.

If you let swedes on mars then they immediately start a program to import somalis

nice false dichotomy, faggot.

No muslims
No niggers

There will be no race war. The only thing that happens is we probably become more Brazil like. You'll see rich whites moving to wealthy gated communities while the rest of the proles live in substandard housing.

It's already starting to happen in Texas. Look at the rich whites fleeing the city to the exclusive suburbs. I could never afford a place like Southlake, but an elite can and he will while I'd be stuck in Dallas.

Not in my neighborhood. They thick but they age well. Mostly north africans here.

I'll take "What Is The White Mans Samson Option" For $1 Million, Alex

Just move to Irving or Plano. Cities are cancer--cities give birth to coal burners and shizo niggers and are the all time home of Senor Schlomo.

Sweet. 1 down several more to go.
>dream world OP. We just accomplished the first major step

Dont be blackpilled user, you just need to sort yourself out, and then use your sorted out self to sott the world around you. Use guerilla tactics to strike fear into the lemmings, they will come to the hands of whoever they think is strong, then you can lead them into a race war.

are you some sort of retard? how would getting rid of one major problem not be a good thing, freeing us up to get rid of the rest of the problems one by one? You need an all or nothing approach or something? retard

Hurr durr let's exclude the worst minority but let all the other very bad ones in!

>literally no one on Sup Forums supports this

No false dichotomy, there is a concerted effort by Jews and cucks to reduce nationalism to simply hating on Muslims.

How is 'one problem at a time' not good enough for you?

I don't live in Texas, but I've been there often - and you see the same patterns that developed in Latin America starting to happen there. Diversity moves in, wealthy whites move away, poor whites join the multicultural borg because they've no choice.

And it's not just Texas. You see it in California, Arizona, and even Colorado to an extent. Really anywhere teeming with diversity. Whites love minorities until they are living with them, but by then it's too late to dislike them. So they intermarry, and our percentage dips.

Luckily you've got enough cultural conservatism to keep a place like Texas stable, but with waves of immigration will that last? Time will tell. Many Texans like to think that it can, but I'm reluctant to rely on mestizos and Asians to secure my future.

Would like her asshole till it is swollen and spasming

This is like telling me it's Christmas and then giving me shit because it's not also my birthday.

>Millions of Asians
Haha not in Europe or US nigga, maybe in shitty ex-british colonies like Aus and Leafistan
Also everyone knows 90% of blacks are muslim so don't kid yourself

>we will always have problems so why should we stop one right now
what time of reasoning is this?

It's not one down, all you've done is removed the only element in society that is opposed to homosexuality, feminism usury, etc.

When people say Islam is "incompatible" with the west they mean Islam does not celebrate degeneracy like we do.

Yes obviously

Man I always wanted to get with a muslim chick. Would I be in any danger in hitting on one of them? I'm not white, if that helps whatsoever.

Islam will fix the degeneracy of the west and expel faggotry, feminism, and liberalism from our lands

PROVE ME WRONG KEKS

Because the push to exclude Islam from the west will not be the start of nationalism. It is only to make a safe space for liberal degeneracy. How is that not obvious?

This

I can't!

listen you islamic fuckwit
islam is not a compatible element with the west
islam is not the shield holding back the degenerate hordes
islam is part of the problem
kys you absolute cancer faggot

YOU're the degenerate hordes.

The problem is reducing western civilization to a set of values which Islam is supposedly a threat to.

>Millions of Asians move into your suburbs and push whites out with their sheer numbers
>Faggotry continues unchecked and rainbow flags fly from your government buildings
>Feminism continues to emasculate men and drive them out of public life
>Miscegenation explodes and nobody knows who or what they are anymore, white people become a quaint little relic of history

Yep it's the price you pay for freedom. That you have to endure what other people want to do with that same freedom. There's no stopping it. For one, did anyone ever think where you're actually going to send anyone you expel? What countries will accept these millions of refugees? The logistics are ridiculously impossible, so just preserve the white race by having pretty little white children and hope that they will carry that legacy on.

Nothing redpills white people about the JQ and bea(n)igger question faster than being in proximity to them. I know first hand. But studies also how this. Whites that are redpilled in this fashion are not so willing as the pure and innocent whites from the suburbs to then BLACK themselves with people they know to be trash. I question your conclusion on that score.

Also we appear to be running out of steam on all economic fronts. If there were to be a depression at this point, I don't think people will be so WELCOME REFUGEES tier welcoming to lazy bums from all sources and at all levels.

At least one major problem is fixed. Now to work on the other issues.

Thats not his point imbeciles, his point is that we need a strong, fascist, antifaggotry government before we tackle the muzzie problem, right now they are acting as a double edged sword for us.

No there's a concerted effort by you to present a false choice between hating Jews and hating Muslims. I hate them both, but I hate you more than anything.

>When people say Islam is "incompatible" with the west they mean Islam does not celebrate degeneracy like we do.
Who is "people"? Define your terms, leftist. You can make up all kinds of shit if you speak vaguely. And define degeneracy.

kys islamic faggot
you dont own the west
you dont get to judge the west as if you are morally superior
fucking inbred pedo retards
kys faggot

the problem is youre an islamic shill pushing for a bridge between white nationalism and islam citing hatred of jewish degeneracy as the foundation

get it through your inbred fucking skull
islam is the enemy too

Imagine for a moment I got my wish

>Everyone is suddenly redpilled on jews
>jewish influence in government halted indefinitely
>jews deported en masse
>Synagogues torn down and replaced with shopping malls
>Talmudvision removed from jew control

Well guess what:
>no jews to push cultural marxism
>no jews to push racemixing
>no jews to push feminism
>no jews to push faggotry
>no jews to push pedophilia
>no jews to push immigration
>no jews to push open borders
>no jews to extract shekels via banking
>no jews to push middle east war in accordance with the odid yinon plan

>When people say Islam is "incompatible" with the west they mean Islam does not celebrate degeneracy like we do.

Couldn't have said it better my friend. Geez guys, we really need to get these evil Muslims out who aren't ok with trans people, with women fucking 25 men before marriage, with guys fucking each other in the ass, and with drugs and alcohol!

What will we ever do when Muslims take away our dildos and stop allowing men to go into womens bathrooms! We need to protect our values!

>one problem is fixed
>this is somehow worse than the status quo
nope.jpg

Solved the problem.
Send all degenerates to Australia.
*I thought of that.

Taking them out one part at a time works for me

go fuck yourself you inbred retard

thats like saying because islam is a human invention, and we are humans, that we should adopt it

stupid faggot

He only talks about specific problems without a single mention of a solution or what is behind the problems. He has no point faggot.

>Ignore the nail bomb, the important issue here is gay white people
You MADE me defend faggots. Are you happy? You get the opposite of what you're trying to do now.