Does pol like her? "RageAfterStorm"

Does pol like her? "RageAfterStorm"

She seems like a bandwaggon hoe.

Her pussy stinks and she just wants to fit in and be saw as cool and trendy. Remember, with twats it's just like it is with niggers: It's all about attention, nothing more, nothing less. Just how it is and always has been, always will be.

She's a pro abortion lesbian, so no.

I thought bi?

If a guy is bi, he's a faggot. Same rule applies to females.

I like her, if you know what I mean.

awh

No it doesn't, faggot. The rule for females is the exact opposite.

"Bi" women always just turn out to be attention whores who never date girls.

In one video she said she has a boyfriend so is she a lesbian with a boyfriend?

I am pro abortion too, so what made you the nazi who decides what we accept and what not?

No rage after the storm we don't like you. You have no original ideas and just went redpill because we the cool kids now.

Stop complaining. If people are going red pill because it's now cool that's a good development.

Not that there's reason to watch her videos, nothing original in there indeed.

Fuck off and stop shilling your videos. I don't speak for Sup Forums but I hate e-celebs

Pretty much my thoughts, but shes cute to watch, especially when she says "overtly edgy shit". It's like watching a normal fag attempt to be non normal.

Shes cute and thats about it.

She said she was some libtard shill awhile back before getting redpilled, so basically she falls on the cock wichever way the wind blows.

A knock off roaming millennial

Rage is mummy

Why the fuck do you keep making these threads? Yes we agree with you on some issues happy now? Stop begging for views, making continuous threads such as these will just make you disliked.

On the other hand i will be watching more and making gifs from sexy faces you make, possibly fapping as well. Have a good day.

>"Bi" women always just turn out to be attention whores who never date girls.
This Toivo knows what's up.

There is no place for women in politics.

bottom kek

Attention whore, you don't want to sea that weasel without glasses.

They all are. They are all charlatans. Only doing it for sweet patreon gibs.

I like her videos

No. Your waifu is shit and you should feel bad. I hope you didn't give her all your beta bux.

she's ok, no new ideas, but it's the internet nothing is truly new anymore. She does present in a unique fashion though and can help convert people.