Why Obamacare is bad?

Can someone help me, why obamacare is hated by some people. I have a an college debate where i am agaisnt Obamacre

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuBi0MRM76U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybaizHfV4ts
youtube.com/watch?v=t5xFlEEg8J4
youtube.com/watch?v=cKjNmw_Nbdk
youtube.com/watch?v=XkkAwWdyj4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=VCU1JQzvoyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Many counties have no health care option or support even from the govt. look it all up anyway. dont take my word or anybody else until you have evidence

My monthly premium has doubled in the last 5 years. My deductible has almost tripled, and instead of talking to me, my doctor stares at a fucking ipad and checks off boxes. Why am I paying all this money for some faggot to follow a flow chart and play with his ipad?

The basis is to force young people into private insurance plans with high premiums and deductibles to subsidize poorfags and high risk fatties.

Health insurance is a giant scam. It's one of those old boomer scams that persist to this day. Ask any medical professional and they'll tell you how shit it is.

It was designed to bail out insurance companies. The deliberation on the bill was lopsided. (Nancy Pelosi: "We have to pass the bill to see what's in it", other comments by Jonathan Gruber on how confusion helped get it passed)

Like all liberal policies it's basically, "Let's raise taxes and prices on the middle class to pay for lazy people's (niggers) shit." Middle class is barely a thing as is, as while they don't financially struggle they tend to have no real disposable income. Meanwhile niggers who work a shitty job don't pay taxes, get free food, get free housing, get free healthcare and then they get to use their income on whatever they please since their necessities are pai for at the expense of people working their ass off to be "independent and responsible".

tl;dr They make hardworking middle class lives harder to pay for the healthcare of people who don't contribute.

What the hell. So you don't all pay the same set amount? Poorfags get it for free or less?

I can only speak from what I saw from my family. Mind you my family are the type who think politics in general is bullshit. So they have no horse in the race, but just parrot on the criticisms of the lame ass political comedians on cable television.

But basically, it was like a few years ago, in a shit economy that's still pretty shit to this day, where some people are living from paycheck to paycheck, they have/had money being taken out of their checks without their permission. This was Obamacare.

IIRC, you are able to cancel the automatic deduction. You just won't receive any health benefits. But it's either health benefits or food/bills/sanity.

Now the only people that can afford this are a small percent of people. So when Trump killed this shit, the hypocrites tried to jazz it up as some over dramatic tyrannical move when the majority of people were already not paying for Obamacare to begin with. These little gossip queens, just want an excuse to bash Trump.

No, I'm not Trump supporter. Although I appreciate his courage, as he put up more of a fight against flawed system than Obama did. I think Obama is just a people pleaser really. I don't think he has any real standards aside from not wanting to get his hands dirty, a guy who just makes a living guaging the response he receives from leaning on either side of the fence. But I'm just saying, the left is equally full of shit is all. The far right just like virtue signal and troll.

The ideologues and representatives/supporters of both sides deserve eachother tbqh famjams.

Biggest reason is that its unsustainable (like Socialized anything, its great until you run out of other people's money). It may work in other societies who put strong value on personal responsibility and "looking out for your neighbor", but that aint America. We have too many deadbeat niggers, illegals, white trash, etc whose numbers vastly outweigh (figuratively and literally) the responsible citizens that pay in more than they take out. It was doomed numerically from the start.

Most everything government run is inefficient, wasteful, and open to politicians siphoning money off of the program for usages other than what the money was collected for. Go look up the history of the Social Security program and how much it started with vs how much it has now and how it got to this point for a great example of this.

It fucks up the free market. Tell me, if you were an insurer, and by law people are forced to purchase your product, would you be inclined to lower the cost or increase it? Would you be inclined to try to find more value for people's money in order to attract them to your product? Likewise, if the government ever has to approve who is or isn't a valid health insurance company before they can receive tax payer money, this becomes a ripe avenue for abuse via the biggest insurance companies simply paying off the politicians to give them "preferred" status over their competition. No new insurance companies would be able to start up. The government would completely own the industry aka a monopoly.

If your health problems are caused by over indulgence, Obamacare removes one of the driving forces that may have pushed you to stop over indulging, namely fear of death or fear of going broke from self inflicted medical bills. Why stop eating 5000 calories a day, smoking a carton a day, etc if you can simply get the downsides erased for free?

Obama is a nigger and I hate anything niggers do or are associated with.

1. It raises the cost of healthcare

2. The u.s. has the most expensive healthcare on the planet and the 43rd most effective. The dems dont have a solution for this, only larping.

*The far right just like TO virtue signal and troll.

Had to fix that...

Sure I can help. You ask this question every few days, so go look in the archives. I'm not looking up the same links you've been shown hundreds of times.
S
A
G
E

For Obamacare insurance, technically poorfags don't get it for free. They get subsidies and tax credits and shit to help offset it, but its not free. However, a lot of states have a program called Medicaid, which IS free for poorfags and is also subsidized by Obamacare. So yeah basically poorfags get healthcare for free, and if they don't, they just have to move to a state that offers it.

Medicaid isn't free. If you have more than one adult in the household working, they cant work over 60ish hours a week while making over 20ish dollars combined per hour.

If they do, they don't qualify.

So both Obamacare and Medicaid are for the smallest percent of people. Only the wealthy can afford Obamacare and if you're a hard working employee for lower end jobs, you won't qualify for medicare.

>The dems dont have a solution for this

Some do. It's called single payer.

I don't know much about it, but if people are taking the fines for not having it instead of having the 'health care' then something is up.

You're against and you don't know shit? oh boi
youtube.com/watch?v=PuBi0MRM76U
youtube.com/watch?v=ybaizHfV4ts

youtube.com/watch?v=t5xFlEEg8J4

youtube.com/watch?v=cKjNmw_Nbdk

youtube.com/watch?v=XkkAwWdyj4Y

not exactly obamacare
youtube.com/watch?v=VCU1JQzvoyM

This guy pretty much covered what I was gonna say too.

Tax the the medical intudustry, to subsidize the people to pay for insurance, whose costs went up because of the tax.

"Obamacare" was actually invented by Republican Mitt Romney and the conservative Heritage Foundation.
Then government forces you to buy private company insurance with no built in cost control, so it doesn't matter what the insurance investors want to demand as their profit, you are forced to pay it to them.
There was supposed to be a program of cost cutting, but after putting the program in place, Republicans blocked that.
BTW, Obamacare has nothing to do with, nor does it guarantee, any level of medicine or cure.

Because I don't like how much it costs?
Worthless fat faggots with no job who can't afford health insurance don't get healthcare just by making it unaffordable for me.

>they cant work over 60ish hours a week while making over 20ish dollars combined per hour.
My biggest peeve is programs like this that prevent people from working harder for fear of losing benefits.

Imagine you and your wife (kek) are making $10 an hour each. You both work 30 hours a week to avoid going over the threshold. After working at the company for a while they offer you a promotion to $12 an hour for 40 hours a week, however, if you accept the promotion you'll lose SNAP benefits, Medicaid, Rent-controlled apartments etc. So you reject the promotion and instead of being more productive and earning more, you're stuck in a never ending cycle of sucking the government's teat.

Obviously the numbers aren't exact but the situation applies to most forms of welfare

That is called the "welfare trap" and I believe it is intentional to keep people dependent on the government so they vote for more gibs.

fuck you.
it was meant to cover the looters of the world and you know it.