Race is a social construct

Sternberg, Grigorenko & Kidd (2005) state, "Race is a socially constructed concept, not a biological one. It derives from people's desire to classify."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Race

Sup Forums btfo'd by science.

Us Jews already locked the article, so don't even try to edit. Also don't voice your concerns on the Talk page instead -- no one cares, racists.

i guess species is also a social construct. and laws are social constructs too. same with sexes and morality

'social construct' is not an eraser phrase

>Sternberg

/thread

Can you tell that to sickle cell? That damn disease keeps coincidentally only attacking black people.

(((scientific consensus)))

lmao i looked them up and they are psychologists

>anthropologist
So not a biological, medical field?

>race is a construct - all scientists say so
>foucault said power is discourse
>scientists create ideologically driven discourse of race as construct from positions of power
retards don't see problems with their own hypocrisy and believe science is anything that affirms their preconceived beliefs.

Sage

>Sternberg

just a coincidence

(((STERNBERG))) (((GRIGORENKO)) & (((KIDD)))

FUG ME

GOD DAMN DIRTY NIGGAS

ahahahhahahahhahah
OP is buttmadd
Sup Forums btfo
Everyone knows Wikipedia is a trusted source
You can't spread your poison there
That's what you get, hate mongers

All these vegetables are considered the same species wtf

So why are DNA tests able to determine racial identity? Why don't same race couples produce different race children?

so black babies aren't born black they have to wait until society tells them they black?

>The whole world is homogenous, all differences are imagined

>NBA 80% black, muh social construct at work.

>Everyone knows Wikipedia is a trusted source

lolno.

Destiny has already proved race is a social construct.

welcome to taxonomy!

Practically every language has a concept of race in it, regardless of whether there is a meaningful genetic distinction between races, there are clearly psychological effects. And this makes sense, surely we evolved to prefer those that are more genetically similar to us, and so racial discrimination seems to be the natural response to those that we are certain are less genetically similar to us.
The real question is whether this problem is insurmountable. Studies (see Robert Putnam) have found that racial diversity simply makes people less happy. So what is the point of a diverse society when it makes the people in that society less happy?

Does this mean that jews doesn't exist, and holocaust didn't happen?

>wtf that pic is too steamy for white house plz staph

and yes I agree anthropology is science in the same way history is science this is what WE mean by cultural Marxism

Show me a white man with sickle cell, and I'll believe you.

Just because you can't exactly define the "border", it does not mean race does not exist.
Race is a classification, more or less like colors. And for populations away from the border, such as the swedes, norwegians, scots, dutch, germans... It is pretty easy to classify them as whites.
Same for subsaharan africans like Nigerians, congolese, Kenyan... There's a clear difference not only in skin color, but skull shape, brain size, average iq, eye color, height, behavior...

>"Race is a socially constructed concept, not a biological one. It derives from people's desire to classify
>"Fruit and vegetable is a socially constructed concept, not a biological one. It derives from people's desire to classify

Motherfucker of course we classify shit. You know why? So we FUCKING KNOW WHAT IT IS.

I see a white guy, I think 'there's a white guy'. I see a chinaman, I think 'there's a chinaman'.

How the fuck could anyone look me in the eye with a stone face and say these 2 women here are the exact same thing as me?

Racist. Those women and you are basically the same genetically. There's a good chance they're more intelligent than you, within their cultural frame of reference.