Did sandy hook actually happen?

Did sandy hook actually happen?

Rephrase your question. We wouldn't both know what you are referencing if it didn't happen.

i second this

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

I'm sure someone will rush in the thread saying you're a paid shill but my question is, does that mean there are sandy hook shills literally browsing 24/7 non-stop awaiting the rare, sometimes tri-weekly sandy hook thread?

did some boxer throw sand or something ?

????

Peter Lanza had 1 son. He now lives under the name Ryan Lanza. His name used to be Adam.

they use a mix photos from this kid and young picture of Ryan. The inset picture is probably friend of Ryan and parents work in the government.

go find Ryan and fake Adam or Peter and fake Adam together in a photo you will never find them

yes, go away

did he dyinged?

the people walking around in a circle really made me wonder

Fuck you! My little brother died at sandy hook, you insensitive fuck.

Yes.

Yes, Jewish shills will say no.

Well something happened there.

But the aftermath is fishy as hell and they're definitely hiding something.

No, dozens of kids actually didn't die and the entire town of 30,000 is covering it up.

>the united states government wouldn't just really kill kids in a false flag attack what they would actually do is stage the whole thing by hiring thousands of shitty actors to pretend it happened in a huge contrived hoax production

literally framing the US gov as more moral than they actually are

Those weird parents who are both actors, that chick in the kids music band. That guy who is protesting guns yet is there at Sandy hook holding two guns. People walking in circles. No blood anywhere. No funerals held. Kids who have died showing up later at major events.

yes dumbass

it's time to stop shut down these sites radicalizing these little white boys

I always wonder why the 2014 Pakistani school shooting used Noah Pozner photo. Makes me think America isn't alone in fake school shootings which warms my heart.

My girlfriend at the time was a student at Sandy Hook and i can assure you it really happened

I've never really been shown any evidence that it did not happen or that there was a conspiracy to create a false flag.

So barring any of that information I assume that conventional wisdom is correct and this happened.

It was just an isolated school shooting anyway, I don't know why people latch onto this one as being any more fake than the dozens of school shootings that happen every year.

No. It was a plot by the jews to take our guns. The kids were crisis actors, (hint, the same ones that are being used in Manchester atm).

Follow this advice:
If it smells like a Jew, it is a Jew.

Proof or gtfo

>Staging a tragedy to remove rights is good

do you need everything fed to you like a little baby?

No, goy. It was an obvious false flag. Keep your children in (((school))). There is nothing to fear.

Every time.

It would be the most amazing coverup of all time, so yeah, it probably happened.

Implying the "my X went to Sandy Hook" hasn't become a meme...

did it happen? yes, real children actually died

did it happen as reported? eh prob not

Of course not, anything the media puts out there is a lie. The media is in cahoots with the government. Government in cahoots with the police force. Sandy hook was a drill designed to see how much they can control the masses. They were pleasantly surprised with the results. Anyone who didn't believe the liars were called cold hearted conspiracy theorists and can only voice their skepticism on fringe neo Nazi message boards. Checkmate

Can confirm. I was killed in Sandy Hook.

just saw Manchester bomber leaked photos. When I see this photo I get chills on my spine

>the most amazing coverup

It's not though, that's why people were able to catch on that something is off Mr Reddit sceptik

but I still have my gun, so what was the goal again?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516427/Sandy-Hook-shooter-Adam-Lanza-83k-online-kills-massacre.html

He was convinced & trained to kill with video games.

I died at Sandy Hook. You probably saw my parents on TV. They work for the Crisis Actors Guild.

Yes, it really happened. The reasons offered for a hoax simply don't make any sense, given that false flagging for an anti-gun push could be done in far more useful ways. That said, anti-gun stooges did try to capitalize on the event.

I was there. So was the other guy. We were there.