i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 24
>report:SAA meet Hashd (PMU),Syria -Iraq connected
>SAA liberates 5 villages in E Aleppo
>Palmyra:SAA full control over several hills overlooking Arak Gas Field
>AFP:NATO to join Anti-IS Coalition
>SAA foils another IS attack on SW Aleppo, attack intended to cut off supply line to Aleppo
>SDF captured Yamamah village & established fire control over Baath dam
>US Coalition kills 16 people in Raqqa
>IS kills 14 Syrian soldiers near Palmyra silos
>Philippines: 9christians executed,120 civies rescued from besieged hospital, priest+civies taken hostage by militants
>Philippines TV:Marawi under control; small and short firefights still linger,Snipers deployed throughout the city
>Houthis repel major attack in Sana’a province

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5mxtrawEnhw
youtube.com/watch?v=L3Y5FrL9Gcc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YxUOWy6FeLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2DwnFh09TGk
longfiles.com/b0ddxrks7uw7/Washington's_Long_War_on_Syria.pdf.html
strawpoll.me/13034542
m.youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FIRST FOR MOMMY

Based. also fpbp

gains?

>SAA meets PMU iraq syria connected
HOOOOLLLLLYYYYY SHEEEEEEIIIITTT

tfw Shia Full Moon. SOON

Slow times
Some major gains but nothing amazing

Pretty big if true
HUGE

Abu Azrael in Syria when?

Sauce on the interview? I havent seen that one

Jihadi Julian needs his own Encyclopedia Dramatica article at this point. He's officially a lolcow.

Can /sg/ step up to the challenge?

I think he is a troll, or is looking for attention. Just ignore him and pretend he doesnt exist. People like him look for the drama.

>Slavic Nazis
Makes me laugh every time

> azov
> liberal

>hurr-durr cummy in Mummy Edition!

Fuck off with this dumb used-up slavic whore roastie

can't remember if it was on youtube or another site but it's some mother's TV show interview
I think the text means literally "oh mommy"

Did Onur make this?

youtube.com/watch?v=5mxtrawEnhw
There is a Youtube channel full of Natalia. Enjoy.

it looks so top heavy if it goes up a steep hill to fast wont it fall over?

Thats why they have that McGuyver camera at the top.

She is brave and deserves the general uniform, Did you know that the post of Crimean Prosecutor General was offered to 25 (TWENTY FIVE!) men and they were all too afraid and she was the first to accept the position?
Literally an angel

what a great channel
youtube.com/watch?v=L3Y5FrL9Gcc

So from what i understand IS still holds Marawi

Thread Theme

>after the fall
>story begins with a local that's able to finally leave his house after 4+ years due to the city "falling" to the SAA

not as bad as some of the filth the NYT has put out, but still hard to believe that this propaganda is considered the most prestigious paper in the US

>"yeah my city was occupied by militants by four years with constant repression and suffering but you know what fuck the guys who stopped the fighting and liberated the city"

Too bad we will never judge her with her actions.
She is the pretty Prosecuter General, now a Deputy, and she is hot and nobody gives a shit about her political stance or whatnot.

Some news from Al-Mayadeen in Iraq:
> الحشد الشعبي يقطع الطريق بين قريتي الحاتمية وكوجو شمال القيروان أهم خطوط إمداد داعش
> PMU cuts an important ISIS terrorist supply line between the villages of Kojo and Hatimiyah on the north of Qayrawan

>"his baffled eyes filling with tears that assad had recaptured the city"
yeah thats what id do immediately start bitching about the president

shoo,shoo, begone, roach. Shes a historic hero, her name will be etched in eternity for her noble stance

>Tsarist Orthodox Christian
She is too good for this world man

Arab Turkish alliance against PKK when?

Crusaders were beaten by arabs
Not Turks
Turks got rekt when they tried anything

>ywn get the chance to make mummy this happy

I'm stronker than bana

mommy has new cat

Also from Almayadeen :
> قوات الحشد الشعبي تحرر قرية قبة الوهيبي غرب القيروان بالعراق
> PMU liberates the village of Kobat Alwehabi on the West of Qayrawan.

test...

i dont know why (((they))) deleted my meme about the dead sudanese..
SAD!

And secondly mongols were beaten first by the russians and Georgians
Turks were defacto mongol puppets for a long time

True just messing with the turk. Ours is better. Youre an honorary baathist now.

i'd love to but went pretty ham on him one day and got blocked. don't blame him for blocking me hahah but hes a puss

problem with these kinda folks is they've created an artificial network of 'journalistic power'... so their ideolofical fucking garbage has an impact on collectives understanding of subjects

Very religious

>Shes a historic hero
>for her noble stance
Are you okay burger?
NOW
Please read a book. Then compare the number of soldiers that enter Anatolia with the umber of the ones that left the Anatolia during the First Crusade.

Thanks lad
Just my history autsim kicked in

Yes very noble, she didnt allow Ukrainian Fascism to spread to Crimea and she liberated Crimea. Youre just butthurt you roaches will never have Crimea again
I have a whole bunch of pics of her in church

Thats OK, glad people recognise our arab history. We did have a golden age thats sadly gone now.

youtube.com/watch?v=2DwnFh09TGk

Turks might have inflicted losses but Turks were kicked out completely from asia minor and the south anatolian coast
It was the Byzantines under Michelle that got beaten by a turkish ambush when they marched into central Turkey

Post more lad
I love her so much
Some with Tsar if possible

I heard she is sick, is it true?

Useful link I found, folks:

longfiles.com/b0ddxrks7uw7/Washington's_Long_War_on_Syria.pdf.html

you know with all the news coverage of the "massive popular resistance to assad" and assad being so "barbarous"

if i didnt know ant better id think HE was the revolutionary or something

huh. thats weird why would someone post another music over the original im confused now

Syrian Turkman here, pro-Assad, anti-Ba'ath politics but for the party (as long as it distances itself from Arabism)

You guys really fucked up in Syria. The population had very good will towards Turks and then Erdogan ruined the country. Now everyone hates Turks and I'm ashamed of even existing.

You have to make up for it by destroying the K*rds.

Are you man enough for the challenge?

Ill post a few then stop, since you requested. i know i made the thread theme, but I dont want to derail the thread. ill post a couple

Nothing new under the sun m8
>she didnt allow Ukrainian Fascism
>she liberated Crimea
Okay, I really don't know much about Crimea, RL took over hard back then. Would you mind presenting what you know about the incident?
>Turks were kicked out completely from asia minor and the south anatolian coast
Impossible, are you serious faggot?
>things that never happened

So many icons
Nicholas would be proud

0/10
I would have expected better than that Straya.

> Syrian Turkman here, pro-Assad, anti-Ba'ath politics but for the party (as long as it distances itself from Arabism)
Just accept youre an Arab and embrace Baathism, turks and arabs are cousins and im sure their genetics is far too mixed anyway.
If you speak arabic youre an arab by the baathist definition.

Ok this one.

I'm pretty sure she's fine, though i don't pay too much attention. Just googling now i can't find anything about sickness.

Come on lad stop being in denial
All of anatolia was trukish before the crusaders came
But after the the path the crusaders took was retaken by the romans

Ive answered this before, i'll just copy my answer from another thread

>Brave? How so?
She was in Kiev working. There was an incident where a bunch of ukrainian soldiers were shot dead by the ((protestors)) and the new Ukrainian government were covering up the incident. she resigned in protest, and they rejected her resignation and sent her off to Crimea on a vacation. When she got to Crimea he revealed all the details,and was appointed High Prosecutor for the Crimean Republic at great personal risk, there was even two assasination attempts on her during this period, and Ukraine issued a whole bunch of ridiculous warrants calling her a traitor, mobster, thief etc.., clearly politically-charged and unjust warrants

Also, she has a history of prosecuting top mobsters and was once attacked in her home (the left side of her face is paralyzed from that attack) and she still convicted the head of the major mob that attacked her

>And, again, what's with the uniform? I highly doubt she's ever spent one minute in the military. Wasn't she like a lawyer or something?
Many countries outside USA, especially former communist just have law enforcement or police wear military uniforms. Im pretty sure shes had at least basic military training, Russia is a very militaristic society

Apparently she is intensely pro-nikolai

It's a slow day lad
Its no problem

whats /sg/s opinion on the S.S.N.P? i looked em up on wikipedia and they seem pretty cool redpill me on em?

and btw why the fuck do they run for seats in lebanon?

Some russian here was saying she had breast cancer a few weeks ago, dont know if he was lying or not.

>inb4 some one posts greater syria

You're in denial

I dunno dude, in Syria there's quite a few dialects of "Arabic" spoken, the one I know is closest to Aramaic. Hardly Arabic.

Ba'ath already shutdown the pan-arabist mission across the middle east over what happened in Syria. The next correct move is to stop this Arabist shit.

Syria, Lebanon and Turkey (hell even Israelis) are closer together than any Arab filth. Also you can never really trust the Persians, in the end they're only in Syria for their own interests and didn't defend it strongly enough to avoid this catastrophe.

probably a ((((((((navalny))))))) shill, shes investigating him for corruption. he shouldve never crossed Mommy, she is serious about her work

They started out as NatSoc, but have gone into a weird unrealistic ideology. The fact that theyre asking for parts of Iran is absurd. Wont happen.
They run in Lebanon because thats part of the region they propose.

>and btw why the fuck do they run for seats in lebanon?

they believe in the union of Lebanon and Syria

The party has members in all leveant states ,It was founded in by a "Lebanese" name Antoun Saade .The belief is that all levant people are Syrian and we should focus on a Pan Syrian Secular State

S.S.N.P are awesome, growing stronger by the day in both Syria and Lebanon.

S.S.N.P is the future in the levant, Ba'athism/Pan-Arabism is the past.

>Ive answered this before, i'll just copy my answer from another thread
>When she got to Crimea he revealed all the details
Who?
>((protestors))
Moar info plz

It was a nice introduction, hardly informative though. Thanks anyway.

Arab Ba'athism is the past, present and future. Its the region's only hope.

are they really growing, do you have proof of this?

Im lebanese and lived there a few years, SSNP are basically the secular thugs who do dirty work fro when Hezbollah wants dirty work done but not in their name. Dont read too much into SSNP, theyre merely puppets at this point
>who?
Natalia Poklonskaya
>((protestors))
The ones who overthrew the previous ukrainian goverrnment

Went to "Lebanon" a while ago, their checkpoints are everywhere and filled with younger people than last time I went. I heard they will not participate in the Syrian elections until after Assad retires because they approve of his leadership, which is why you're not seeing them outside ministerial positions in Syria.

IMHO It's only through the SSNP that the K*rdishit plague can be addressed.

>SSNP are basically the secular thugs who do dirty work fro when Hezbollah wants dirty work done but not in their name
That's bullshit Lebo. They're on the frontlines in Latakia and now in Sweida.

amen

strawpoll.me/13034542

yall see this thing on google? I was hunting for some shilling but could only find Bana and basic civil war stuff. kinda surprised at how unbiased it is

حبيبي، انشاء الله نشوف زعيم مصري زي عبدالناصر

i meant in lebanon internally. also, the fact theyre being sent to be cannon fodder in syria just proves my point
>tfw mommy breaks my heart AGAIN

>Meet Banana
The fuck is this

>Cannon fodder
Actually their training is considered to be among the best. They take very few losses.

do you see the link under google search bar? perhaps only for burgers?

ok

mummy is too old i want a new russky

name plz?

Link related is my second Russiafu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=65JHnUA2OhM

>not liking a older sexier milfy mummy
What are you..a gay

للأسف المجتمع المصري تحول على مر 30 سنة من النفوذ السعودي\الأمريكي لمجموعة من الهمج و الإسلاميين, مش شايف مستقبل مشرق في وسط الناس دي

LOL kek