Why are overdoses among Whites at a record high?

medlineplus.gov/news/fullstory_164350.htm

Heroin use in the United States jumped fivefold over a decade, and young, white males are the epidemic's most likely victims, a new study finds.

archive.is/79Fim

It was another scene in Pennsylvania's ballooning drug epidemic. But the case had a twist that shocked even the first-responders summoned to the quiet neighborhood in West Brandywine: The victim — and another dead, overdosed man in an adjacent room — were both drug counselors.

The counselors lived and worked at the Freedom Ridge Recovery Lodge, which bills itself as “a special recovery home for men that provides a safe place to live.” No one returned a message from The Washington Post left with an answering service at the lodge's listed number.

Across the nation, opioids killed more than 28,000 people in 2014, more than any year on record, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

In 2015, Pennsylvania coroners reported more than 3,500 overdose deaths in 2015, a 30 percent jump from 2014, the Patriot-News reported.

They wanted the public to know about the “Superman” and “danger” stamps on the plastic bags and had one message for other area addicts: Stay away.
“They appear to be heroin laced with fentanyl and are likely to kill anybody who uses them,” Hogan said. “We will not even let law enforcement handle them without special precautions.”

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heroin privilege

Explain

whites are mentally weak

It's fairly obvious. Fentanil and it's even more potent formulation

This
We need to make these drugs more easily accessible and encourage suicide to kill off our weak

that cant be true. is this only from americans? the countries with the highest suicide rates are east asian.

>the systematic gas lighting and oppression of an entire race isn't the cause
>they're just mentally weak.

They just have the burden of the world on their shoulders, that's all. It's easy to just exist with ignorant bliss when all you do is collect food stamps and welfare. The white man built the modern world with all it's amazement, and the rest leach. I don't see leaches commiting suicide, just sucking the bloody teet of its host until nothing is left.

Fucking Fentanyl. Spics are putting it in with the heroin the sick fucks. Build the wall.

Opium is a weapon. Only question is who is sending it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_Wars

this desu

>I don't see leeches committing suicide

Nigger, are we looking at the same graph? The injuns clearly have the highest rate. If anything, the correlation seems to be "how much is my country changing demographically and why should I care about the continuation of my people"

is almost like years of blaming whites for all the bad things in the planet at a young age could probably affect their minds into feeling guilty for everything they go and find a form of escapism, maybe that's why they also play more videogames than go dating because they won't be doing anything bad

no reason to live

We are. US soldiers are the ones who guard the Afghanistan poppy fields. The Afghani poppy fields produce 93% of the worlds opium and it's because of our own government.

that pic a joke ?
Clever Wootson ?

>Correlation implies causation.
Please, tell me more.

because you dumbass burgers let the jews win.
Now, they took away all the will to live. For really, what is there, really?
Is it possible, for a lower middle class, white man, to raise a proper family, under decent values?
You have to move mountains to do that nowadays, and not everyone is up for that.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, DOES ANYONE ELSE SEE THAT CHART SHOWS THE GENOCIDE OF NATIVE AMERICANS!

Both whites and browns are being exterminated to make room for the global horde. We needs to explode friends!

We aren't at odds friend,

Indians are a broken, destroyed people. They make up such a tiny percentile of the overall population they are honestly, meaningless. Nobody cares about them. They lost.

The white man must prop up the large numbers of blacks and hispanics who take and take. The white middle class is being ripped apart by the influx of "minorities" who are rapidly becoming the majority, but contribute nothing in taxes and building infrastructure. They send all the money they make back to their home country or blow it on stupid shit, staying poor and staying a burden to the white man. The white man is the pillar, and all they do is whack at it with hammers. Soon the roof will cave in. I hope you have all invested in ammunition and water. Prepare.

>Why are overdoses among Whites at a record high?
Whites have more money and more access to the drug

>smoking non-menthol newports
Thats more nigger than melon chickens

The types of drugs being used so commonly by whites have a better chance of overdose.
Prescription, heroin, even alcohol. All easy to overdose on. That's my take on it.

This. White men actually live in the reality that minorities like to pretend they live in. Socially acceptable to make fun of their race and blame them for every ill in the world, even if its not their fault. If they try to resist, they get labeled a racist and blacklisted from ever having a good job and sometimes even a wife/family. If they get physically assaulted and attempt to fight back, the label of hate crime is slapped on it and they have to fight an uphill battle to clear their name; legally of course, because everywhere else they're still going to be treated as if they were guilty no matter what happens in court. They're forced to give up their hard earned money to finance people that would sooner spit on them then ever say "Thank You". They lose employment opportunities to these same people through no fault of their own. If they own a business, these same affirmative action policies will see their empire ruined from the bottom up from being forced to hire the dregs of society.

Possibly the worst of it all is that whites have an insatiable desire to succeed and leave their mark on the world. To see their one life's desire constantly being pushed out of reach by all of the above and more, its no wonder they see no purpose in continuing to engage in a life that does nothing more than benefit the people that are ruining it.

The standard answer of overprescribing narcotics plays a role, but I think if you look at past trends there are other answers as well. The last big spike in US heroin overdoses in the 90's, followed the late 80's early 90's decline in cocain use. I think a lot of the coke decline was a natural result of the abundant examples of people who had ruined their lives over lines and rocks. Instead of cocain, people looked for alternative hard drugs. Now we are seeing a decline in meth use, probably for the same reason as the previous decline in cocain use. Once again, people look for an alternative hard drug.

I didn't know I still had feefees. Th..thanks....

>Jesus Calling
>God Calling

kek

Afghan opium is a European problem. The US gets its heroin from Mexico and to a lesser extent, Columbia.

I did it a handful of times years ago, never injected it but I snorted/smoked it and it was always a novelty drug for me, never did it more than 2 days in a row.

Never got addicted to it, marijuana to me is more addictive in the sense that you can smoke everyday and hold down a job but you're still a mindless broke zombie getting high everyday out of habit. Heroin users usually get to a point were they cant work or afford anything and they end up sick unable to do anything.

they're really bad tasting cigarettes but junkies like them because they're cheap and packed full of nicotine.

not sure they are

nor white

Actually no. There are barely any fentanyl death in the border. It Asian trafficking gangs who bring in fent and cut it with something and then dumb whites/blacks/etc who order it off the I ternera and don't know how to cut it.

Some people just want to die OP, that is how shitty their lives are in that moment. Sometimes I feel this way too but I'm not a coward, I refuse to be a coward. Anyone can accept giving up on life, it takes a man and a warrior to stand and try to make it.

kill all drug dealers
shoot on site

In my mind the whites in society are suffering from the same thing the Native Americans are

It's the same disease...self deprecation

Native Americans were a proud people but being beaten crushed their soul. Their warrior spirit has been wounded, and so they collectively drink themselves to death

Whites suffer from self hate. They are the only race to have any remorse for conquest. Every nation/race conquers and enslaves everyone else....but only whites reflect and question whether it is just. And now whites are poisoning themselves because they have no pride

Loss of faith in God, IMO. They have no hope of a better life, in the current life or in the afterlife. They have no faith, so they turn to a happy high of chemicals.

To be fair blacks usually kill one another before they get the time to off themselves.

Drugs feel awesome and when you find out how hard it is to provide yourself with the life you had growing up, you swallow the poor me pill and yeah, drugs feel awesome

S-Stefan? Is the time for arguments over??

This too. People are too smart to be okay with living a meaningless life of shit, drugs, a solution to all of your problems, it will be your only problem hah

Chelsey Manning knows about the vortex in Iraq, ill call her ma'am if she spills the beans

Seems like every day I'm hearing that someone I used to know died from this shit. I didn't even realize heroin was as big as it is until all of this started happening. It's such a shame, I wish I could say that I didn't understand why people fall into it but life fucking sucks. Thank God I never got into drugs.

This is very insightful and probably true.

>subject whites to psychological warfare
>present them with an existential crisis in the form of immigration and feminism
>hurr dey so weak haw haw

fuking kek

as a white person I am too busy oppressing minorities n jews to do drugs

>Why are overdoses among Whites at a record high?
That's what happens when you switch from God-tier meth/coke to fucking opioid trash.

STOP USING SHITTY DRUGS
>but heroin feels so warm and nice!
FUCKING. VAGINA.

>And now whites are poisoning themselves because they have no pride

I think it has nothing to do with feelings about the white race and everything to do with boredom, escapism, the yolo attitude and youth culture, the easy availability of drugs etc.

self-loathing often plays a part in it but that is usually focused on self failures and general depression, rather than hating what their ancestors did or hating their ethnicity

In my opinion the path to happiness is having a goal and striving to achieve that goal. Not even necessarily getting to the finish line, but the struggle.

Now, imagine you are a suburban white kid. Almost nothing you can do will leave you without a home. Failure is not a risk. But you hate yourself. White people are bad. Why try when you will just become the oppressor. You were born into so-called 'privilege', so who cares if you succeed? Back in the day you could start out life middle class and still strive for greatness...standing on the shoulders of giant. But no today....not in the world of cultural marxism where your very existence is a blight on humanity. Your life is purgatory

So you turn to drugs to numb the pain