BIKE LOCK SCUM ARRESTED

eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-college-professor-arrested-as-assault-suspect/

Who wants to find his prison mailing address?

>Next Hearing(s)
>WILEY W. MANUEL COURTHOUSE
>Date Time Dept. Proceeding
>05/26/2017 09:00 AM 112 Arraignment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Aqo576qqV9c
youtube.com/watch?v=DTlyOB_I7yc
youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2158
voat.co/v/antifa/1886992
google.com/amp/s/www.losangelescriminallawyer.pro/amp/california-penal-code-section-12022-pc-armed-with-a-firearm.html
deadmomentum.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OTHER HANDLERS STILL AT LARGE

Sup Forums achieves justice once again

NEVER STOP DIGGING

Next Antifaggot in need of justice, Ryan Scott. Was threatening /ourbaldguy/ Tim Pool at the Boston free speech rally.

youtu.be/Aqo576qqV9c

DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO BECOME COMPLACENT

BAMN STILL MUST BE DISMANTLED

And of course, never forget, the killers of Seth Rich must be brought to justice too. All of them, everyone involved. Let todays win motivate us to keep pushing for justice for Seth Rich.

How will they try to spin this one into a win?

Eric "Ph.D. in philock-sophy" Clanton

Basic Gestalt for the just woke EUfags
>youtube.com/watch?v=DTlyOB_I7yc

>ETHICS
FUCKING
>TEACHER

Loves philosophy and critical thinking (when not hitting people in the head).

Day of the rope when?

Fucking meme magic man. I'm sorry i doubted.

How do we solve the Antifags infiltrating their local media problem?

very true aussybro, this will surely raise our morale for further intelligence operations

**and we're getting close :^)**

Noice.
> Eric Clanton, 28, was being held on $200,000 bail after he was booked into Berkeley City Jail Wednesday evening. He was arrested on suspicion of use of a firearm during a felony with an enhancement clause and assault with a non-firearm deadly weapon.

LMAO
Get FUCKED Antifags

>hurr we should treat everyone like lesser than thou babies that require special safe space treatment

>>Lockrates
>>Eric "the bike lock barbarian" Clanton
>>Aggravated Assault Eric
>>Eric "Cu Cux" Clanton

Lock&Glock Rock Eric

Pure faggotry. Nothing moar.

I just need the firearm thing explained
firearm and a felony.
this nigger is going to jail for a long time.
>California lets him and 300 gang members out in 4 years because of overpopulation

>hurr durr facist
>in a place where Israelis and Saudi Arabians discuss their child slaves
I honestly think South Park has most to do about the whole Jew thing. Especially Cartman.

Sup Forums always right
>Cant wait to mail pics of the outdoors, hiking, pizzas.
Hope he gets fucked
>Add one to the count

>IT FUCKING SUCKS THAT ANOTHER COMMUNITY IS MORE SKILLED THAN ME, HELP ME EQUALITY
the screencap

>Felony charges
>With a firearm
>In California
Time to get blacked.

its like his wildest dreams come true

For anyone that is doubtful, feel free to go to the inmate locator on acgov.org and look this up yourself.

alright so how did they find him/arrest him

We should probably do the right thing, figure out which prison he ends up in, and warn the resident nazi gangs that they may be in danger around this "Antifascist" fash bashing mad man. Clanton could seriously single handedly wipe out the entire nazi prison gang because he is so proficient at bashing the fash. We better tip them off with his name and face just to let them know to be careful.

Someone get a post up on Stormfront about him, giving them the basic rundown and explaining he should turn up at a Cali prison sometime soon. I assume a lot of people that lurk there are in contact with the vulnerable nazi dindu nuffin inmates who we must keep safe from Clanton.

> Someone get a post up on Stormfront about him, giving them the basic rundown and explaining he should turn up at a Cali prison sometime soon. I assume a lot of people that lurk there are in contact with the vulnerable nazi dindu nuffin inmates who we must keep safe from Clanton.

alright, I'm nominating you to be the leader of this operation. godspeed

>Weight: 140

Liberal "men"

no u mate

he's going to avenal, coalinga, susanville or wasco.
he's going in with no backup.
anti white.
not latino or black.
he's gonna try and go norteno or sur and that shit is gonna be hell for him. cannot wait.
they are gonna sell him out to the whites at any moment. or he's gonna try and fake it. and get caught up.

For anyone wishing to set up visitation with Eric Clanton, please call (510) 981-5766.
Remember: he has the right to accept or refuse your visitation. For example, if he doesn't recognize the name Sup Forums or user, then he could refuse visitation.

Ozzies are gods among men. Like every animal that country pumps out.

Holy fuck that is a good idea, imagine getting the guards to ask him "Paul Fore Chan is requesting a visitation Clanton, do you accept?" every day.

>reaching out to neckbeards in their moms basements might be a good start
I challenge you to find a group of people who give less of a fuck about social justice.

NEET's are truly 4chans greatest asset.

Not wanting your race to be exterminated by jews and rich old white capitalists because they want to become some secrety cabal of white people is fascism.

We are fascist because its the only way to save our people.

> he's gonna try and fake it
Like that guy pretending to be connected with some gang and when other inmates found out he was full of shit they made him a bitch just to prove a point.
youtube.com/watch?v=QKbnWW-4K-A#t=2158

>Paul Fore Chan

K E K
We Asian now

lmao he was arrested on a warrant. Neat, they probably picked him up after a class so they knew he wouldnt be trouble.

They waited until he was working again for maximum hilarity.

Based He Man here, will be attending Eric's courthouse hearing on Friday. Will report with details then

kek

I'm 5ft 6 and 165 pounds of fuckin stacked muscle.

this faggot is like 5 inches taller with literally 25 lbs less than me. No wonder he needed a bike lock what a pussy he is going to be fucked up in prison.

Please be real.

jesus blacks are just fucking sub human animals

>5'6

please help defund antifa: report itsgoingdown.org patreon account (Antifa)

Details here:

voat.co/v/antifa/1886992

This reminds me, I still need to upload my Inauguration photos and videos

In case anyone is interested, pic related describes his charges. Here's the link to the law firm that sites California PC 12022 F:
google.com/amp/s/www.losangelescriminallawyer.pro/amp/california-penal-code-section-12022-pc-armed-with-a-firearm.html

can't stop us now we will doxx all of you comimie fucks

STRING HIM UP

HANG HIM HIGH

The icing on the cake is how a 'Sanctuary City' didn't give him sanctuary.

It is

5'11 manlets when will they learn

>who wants to find his prison mailing address
He's technically in a holding facility. So, he doesn't have a mailing address yet. BUT here's the number to request visitation (510) 981-5766
user suggested using the name Paul Fore Chan.

I'm tempted to go to that arraignment. Deciding soon. I'm not sure I can blow off my 9am.

Damn its a felony in Cali?

assault with a deadly weapon?

where isnt it

Is pol pro state now?

Walk in with bike locks round you. Make sure he sees you.

Someone needs to go and be a witness to him being a member of a gang, which is another enhancement BAMN, and explain the the vile nature of his actions during constitutionally protected demonstrations.

help defund antifa: report itsgoingdown.org patreon account

To anyone who wants to help damage antifa:

details:
voat.co/v/antifa/1886992

Do it, we NEED shots of his face before and after court.

God speed

Shit its fucking midnight already so the arraignment is friday, that changes everything! I'll 80% likely be there myself. This is so exciting.

The must fear us user, Do it

ANTIFA BTFO

>muh dik

Nice, man.

You're my hero.

His inseam on pant's was 30". I'm surprised to see he's 5' 11". Should be more like 5' 8". Must have been anticipating a flood.

Might only be able to get shots of him arriving and leaving. I just want to see the look on his face.

Go pro in your sleave. Do they pat you down for a cam?

deadmomentum.com

is the place to b!

juan b is the place to not be!
god damned asians!

she drank that like a man!
she drank that like a ninja!
cuz ninja don't play!
i can make it rain cash on your ass, bitch!
anything you need, you got it!
anything you want, i got it!
just keep it real with me,! fool!

hennessy?

it's time for her to get blacked!
SJW?
JQ?
Quad?
Tri-city area?
Quad-cities?
The commons?

(reposted without sincepass fag tag)
(You)
(You)
(You)
>this many gets leads to the next question.
How do I best document an inmate in a courthouse that bans cameras.

do you know if there is metal detectors before you get into the court house, sometimes they use them and sometimes they don't

metal detectors

try and catch him as he's leaving / arriving outside

That's the most autistic thing I've ever seen. Good job, we wuz NSA now.

>Who wants to find his prison mailing address?

HE MUST BE SENT PEPES

MILLIONS OF THEM!

Battleplan: Hang around outside, get shots of him entering, go in and keep us updated on proceedings, when it's done go back out and get shots of him leaving.

This seems highly unlikely, but he might have a CCW permit and was carrying at the time he committed the assault.

God I can't wait until he gets some solid years and really hope an enhancement sticks. I'm tempted to solicit the DA and let them know my concerns he's affiliated with a gang known as BAMN who espouse violent actions looking for an additional enhancement. Since he's got a gun charge, God knows why, that might be a persuasive path. There's a lot of options to continue a downward spiral for this guy. He could also realize he's going to get 8years and flips on the rest of his commie friends.
I will go early to get a good understanding of the layout. Typically, detainees enter through non-public entries on the judge side of the partition from a "secured green room" and never go through the public areas.
No CCW in the city, he'd have to have it from a rural area and he doesn't seem to have ties to areas under consideration. How did the cops know he had a gun that day? Someone said a rat but provided no source.
they most def do in alameda it is oakland after all.
wilco.

I thought it was almost impossible to get a CCW without a "good cause" other than self-defense

is contacting the DA something that would be helped by the autist hivemind?

I'd encourage you to do so at least

Depends on the state. In my state they only issue CCW permits. You don't need a specific reason to get one, just go through the standard application process.

get fucked

GREAT WORK BOYS!

he's gonna

Well, good news

Sorry, I meant in Commiefornia.

You have to live in an unincorporated area, and sheriff's "may" depending on where you live. Tasers however are 100% legal to wear holstered on your hip or concealed everywhere accept government/public buildings. It also does a great job of triggering snow flakes when they notice someone near them on the streets has what looks like a gun.
so much

Yes, keep arresting us, make more people see how biased your system is and join us.

Nazis never learn.

>try to kill someone
>go to jail

where exactly is the bias, low energy shill?

PS everyone knows shills love to use Serbian IPs