/pg/ PHILIPPINES GENERAL: ISIS OF THE EAST EDITION

Quick Rundown:
DUTERTE DECLARES MARTIAL LAW IN MINDANAO
archive.is/agkHv

This Declaration is likely due to the attacks made by the ISIS affiliate "Maute Group" attacks on Marawi this May 23
archive.is/hHrzZ

Current situation:
>IS fighters took control of a part of Marawi city (200 000 + inhabitants), capital of Lanao del Sur
>Anti-terrorism jail under their control, prisoners freed
>the jail and police stations are being destroyed
>AFP (armed forces of the philippines) are on their way to counter attack
>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
>IS linked medias spoke about a major IS operation against the philippinian army in Marawi
>AFP says that the clashes started after they tried to capture one of their leaders (Isnilon Hapilon)
>Duterte declared martial law in Mindanao for 60 days
>Heavy fog of war, government tries to downplay the situation while people on social medias are probably overexagerating
>Duterte now allows citizens of Mindanao to have weapons to defend themselves
>Maute, Abu Sayaff ,and BIFF forms a new group loosely translated as ISIS of the East

LAST THREADS

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13034542
philstar.com/headlines/2017/05/25/1703153/marawi-crisis-what-we-know-so-far
9news.com.au/world/2017/05/25/06/18/isis-militants-storm-philippines-city-during-deadly-rampage
youtube.com/watch?v=jKY7uuOSFuk
youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump
I want to know more

DUTERTE WILL FLAY THE FALSE SKIN THAT IS ISIS AND REINSTATE THE CRUSADES

>Marawi city mayor says that IS fighters didn't face resistance from army and police
Oh boy, there's going to be rivers of blood once the city is free.
Prepare for more ONU/NATO autistic screeching.

Just stay away from us. This is a civilized country

so the american government has made its move to remove duterte. would have thought they would use a new tactic but when you have been using muslim mercenaries this long i guess old habits die hard

BUMP

strawpoll.me/13034542

Dont worry guys, Duterte is gonna go to the city on a toyota motorcycle while shooting an uzi to gun down the terrorists.

Ez pz.

Nah
The Burgers still wants us to be allies
They're bringing new shit to the West Philippine Sea as we speak

lmao honestly tho does it suck to be so closely affiliated with that crazy shithole of a country?

Duts loves bikes user
He's more of a Harley dude

God is with The Philippines.

philstar.com/headlines/2017/05/25/1703153/marawi-crisis-what-we-know-so-far

9news.com.au/world/2017/05/25/06/18/isis-militants-storm-philippines-city-during-deadly-rampage

Oi mate stop shilling our country! We're full!!!

>They're bringing new shit to the West Philippine Sea as we speak

What, even more terrorists? Or guns that will accidentally be captured by the terrorists already there?

Good luck Duterte.

>malaysia
>civilized
pick one
nigga, you're literally the same with us, but with a bit more chink blood on your veins.

Litterally hundreds of profiles like this. Fucking facebook.

You're the ones funding this operations if what anons from the previous threads said is true so fuck off.

Sheltered NEET hikikomori here. how and where to buy a hand gun in the Philippines, illegally? for self defense purposes, just in case terrorists reach my bedroom.

wrekt. Got any more?

Its the "South China Sea" situation famalam
According to the (((UN))) we own the islands and the US wants it to stay that way
Plus there's oil there making my chemical engineering degree useful

just saw these in the old threads, they're commies I think.

can I travel to phillipines and fight with you people?

I am brave, I don't care if I'm cannon fodder, give me a gun and I will fight to protect your people.

petition your local government to form a foriegn legion and we will come in droves.

Praise KEK.

>Marawi city

Who fucking cares about that islamic shithole anyway? AFP should've leveled that place to the ground yesterday.

>Who the fuck cares?
Anyone that wants to defend its country from rebels

Sorry. I'm pretty much a sheltered NEET with a job like
so I'm don't have enough worldly knowledge to help you.

>toyota motorcycle

just start the ball rolling

it may not roll far but any effort is appreciated.

tell your government, anyone who you can get the ear of that foreigners want to fight to help pinoys.

tell them and they will spread it themselves

live-ish report on marawi
youtube.com/watch?v=jKY7uuOSFuk

>sheltered NEET

Literally how? I hope you're not over 24 years old at least

Norway user here?

I got family in Paligawan, last fucking thing I need is for this shit to get worse on the Philippine mainland.

Actually.

That could work to our advantage, user.

If we could tip off the PI cops/intel analysts working their with weaponized autism, the cops *may* know where to look and who to look for.

It's better they find their affiliates, but even better if they're all concentrated in one area.

tl;dr on what's said?

No reports yet

>Mudslimes chimp out
>Duterte happened to be in Russia and had to cut his visit short
>Duterte calls martial law
>Military has a press blackout so there's not much able to be discerned

You're pretty much updated now.

its a streaming livefeed of the news on the topic but its basically that the govt has control

Dude, I will fucking fly from my liberal sheltered shithole to fight if this comes to Luzon.

If it kills me, I died fighting for a good cause instead of those of the (((CIA))).

I wonder if we can develop drone weaponry for philbros to use.

visiting /r/Philippines was a mistake

i hope we get more russian qts on the islands

If you find anything in those statuses that reveal location, your best bet is this:

www. pnp . gov . ph/gallery

It would actually help the country economically, technologically, and militarily as well funnily enough.

Our technology sector is seriously lacking.

Went there once and I couldn't help but smell the fucking Starbucks lattes coming from those overprivileged hipsters.

>smell the fucking Starbucks lattes coming from those overprivileged hipsters

Starbucks is pretty cool, fuck you I can't be effective without my bi-daily grande-sized white chocolate mocha espresso drink.

This is what Martial Law looks like to Mindanaoans.

Atenistas can't comprehend this kind of Martial Law.

>m-muh human rights violations

itms . pnp . gov . ph /crimereport/

Obviously, take the spacing out of the shit.

This is the actual reports section FB user.

I really just want my family to be safe.

THAT'S MARTIAL LAW?!

Meanwhile we have shit like

>this

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining.

Just pointing out that it could become much worse for them.

the guy being interviewed said that the military is having a hard time obliterating the terrorists because terrorists run away and move a lot, very fluid. then terrorists will strike when they least expect them. then hide and run away again. just like the manny pacquiao vs floyd mayweather fight.

victim of circumstance. do you know where can i obtain a hand gun? i know there are stores but i don't think they will sell one to me that easily

strawpoll.me/13034542

Martial law is a traditional holiday celebration in your country at this point.

I was expecting more IFVs.

I thought yellowtards are a meme until I investigated their views on the election there
They unironically think Mar Roxas is the best candidate and forgot his fuckups at DILG.DOTC, and DOTr
Any that fuck has the audacity to say that he would've won if it weren't for Poe that hates his guts for fucking up tonnes of shit
Thank god Roxas is back on the news cycle thanks to his fuckups and hope he gets the punishment he deserves

So they're the Islamic VC.

Greaaatttt...

I wonder why the Filipinos haven't popularized the FAL though.

Call me ignorant about the world. I'm the type of person that doesn't talk much and also a loner not a good combination when growing up.

>Sup Forums called him based for killing druggies
>next thing ISIS is taking over his country

Sup Forums has a weak cuck worship problem

>BUT THERYRE HUNTING COMMIES SO ITS BAD
Libtard logic

Remember, Soros funded the HRC to fuck over Duterte

They unironically believe that the government is the one spreading fake news.

How bluepilled can someone be?

Lots of captured FALs from when the MNLF were supplied by Libya and Malaysia. No need to enter them into service and fuck up logistics when there's already a fuckton of M14s to go around

How are the filipino posters feeling about this?

>btfo king nigger publicly live.
>call king nigger white boi king pussy publicly as well.
>king nigger warns that there will be repercussions.
>be surprised ISIS, CIA lapdog attack months later.

can i come over and help kill some Isis? i got money

MUST REMOVE SATTI

Huh.

Did not know that.

AmeriFlip here, actually more pissed and worried about the situation given I got family in Luzon.

There's no more BRIC

Philippines
Russia
India
China
Korea(Best&Worst)

>Has the balls to call out Soros
>A cuck
gr8 b8 m8

This has probably already been mentioned, but what is the total IS force meant to number? I heard it was only a couple of hundred.

As long as it kills terrorists and even kill a few degenerates and druggies along the way I don't mind.
Safety for the Filipino people is the only concern after all.
I want everyone who's complaining about it in safe Metro Manila to personally get parachuted down to Marawi.
Let's see if they're still complaining after that.

I predict you will lose another plane this year.

I live like 2 hours away from marawi and I don't see people complaining about the martial law.

Your gypsy curse won't work this time.

Then I'll have to steal it myself.

CDO? You're good people, you don't have to worry.

Interesting that this muslim uprising comes after Duterte said mean words against the US.

Really challenges my preconceived notions.

Fucking worried and loosing sleep over this. I don't even want to think of what would happen if they get to Luzon.

Yeah. Streets got a little bit silent during night time though.

kind of happy
maranaos (people living in marawi) are known to break laws here in our city
seeing mudslimes burn is quite amusing

and if youre asking about ML nothing really to worry about only people outside Mindanao are making a fuss about human rights violations like monkeys.

(and i hate the 1 hr traffic caused by the checkpoint)

Get a gun and train.

Seriously. Until there's some form of reassurances, that's all I can tell you for sure.

Stay safe user.

> third world savage nigger that loses own country to ISIS
>but he's talking shit about powerful westerners!

that worked out so well for Venezuela, etc

you savages are so easy to manipulate

mad because media spout nothing but "muh curtailed liberties, muh human rights"

which is good
you dont want to sleep silently at night?
and be glad youre far away from Marawi

im from iligan btw

have any of you fags watched this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rHjlCmdyesY

It's RT's interview where The Real D talks shit on US. Really opens your almonds considering he expressly says US botched weapons deal with Philippines in a time that the mudslime shit are to attack the country soon. And just days after kebabs did

They didn't care about that during the Marcos presidency, did they?

Mom grew up in the PI during that time and it was always struggling, noting that no one cared. It was only when she came to the states did it hit home for her.

No need to worry Luzonfags, the soldiers eradicated every Abu in Bohol by arming the civilians and Mindanao is secured.

I kinda live on the mountains so it's silent either way.

Woke

We only lost one city so far you fucking shill
And we're going to wipe out the muzzies next after we control the city

Pretty much. And you'd think people would be more familiar with ML considering everyone's still so worked up about it.

I mean, sure local intelligentsia still hasn't recovered, but wtf. This is stupid.

when will Duts declare hunting them with 1m on their heads

>Mindanao

y bother

Holy shit Shillanes when will he stop?
His impeachment plan by the Soros narrative didnt work and now he's lumping with the libtards

might interfere with military operations.

What do they do with dead ISIS bodies? They should feed to pigs and burn their mothers alive in cages. Break their hand and cut their neck.

Dual Citizen GF in Manila seeing Her family; definitely don't want Her there, thankfully She'll be coming back in a few days hopefully

I hope to god he will soon get assassinated, along with the rest of his family.

i know, it was as if those handful of victims constitutes to 50% of our country

Airstrikes currently happening right now on Marawi