I'm a wheatpaster

I'm a wheatpaster.
I make close to zero money putting up posters for who ever pays me to do it. Usually local businesses bars, club etc.

I recently accepted a contract to post an anti trump / liberal protest in my city. For the first time in my 5 years of guerilla marketing I was getting a ton of verbak comments while I was framing up these posters ( all negative trump vibe).

I now want ideas/pdf from Sup Forums for pro trump or redpill type artwork I can paste in ny free time.

I'll dip in my pockets for the first peice I put up and I'll make another thread showing it.

It will be in a high traffic area downtown in Canada infront of parliment.

>inb4 swastika etc......

pic related a whiskey ad for Baron Samedi I've been slapping around town all week

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
unsavoryagents.com/?p=4147
twitter.com/pandark2083
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I notice tons of sprayed and paper signs here in D.C. against Trump. Do you think those are organically placed by those opposing him or if the people who post them are paid by (((greater))) interests.

Also, boxers or briefs?

Also, dick size?

It was weird usually I walk into a bar and pick up cash money. For the anti trump I walked into a hotel and asked for a package in my name at a hotel downtown. ill go find a pic.

cropped image file over 4 megs....

What about something like quotes from Hitler, Goebbels without attributing a name to them. Not the obvious ones. People would then google who said it. Even Kalergi, or the pics of jewish articles side by side showing their hypocrisy. You know, where they'll say they are ashamed of their whiteness, and then turn around and say they aren't white.

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

also bumperino. free redpill guerilla marketer standing by

this is an ongoing operation.

one of our works

Combine the fact that both the "melting pot", and "bring us your tired and poor" on the statue of liberty were jew ideas, and then juxtapose that against the naturalization acts of 1790 and 1795 that explicitly say the USA is for the posterity of the founders and white people only.

I know this isn't request but if you know anyobe who can send me a file that my local printer can blow it up Ill post it.

again... no swastikas. im a 30 something white blonde blue eyes shaved head dude that would like to keep his head attatched to said spine

there was a thread with "if you tolerate this - your children will be next" posters but with photos from UK bombing

I cant think of possibly more powerful message

Trump or whatever, its time to wake the fuck up and fight against jihad

amature

I only have the jpegs pulled off twitter.

Im not walking around pasting up 1 at a time. Im there for 30 min pasting up 10-30 feet of paper.

Ill do it but I think pol can vi e me something worthy. Come think tank. Work me. Im free. Im real.

Sabo had some good stuff
you can look him up

plaster this.

first pic im considering. I like

You didn't answer me re: boxers or briefs.

Please advise

Thanks!

About a month ago, someone had a site with pdf files for the whites have a right to exist posters that were going up. Does anyone remember the site?

I don't usually wear underwear.

What about a sentient red robot next to trump that auto replies to all blue pilled attacks with vague expressions.

hes doing lots of good posters
unsavoryagents.com/?p=4147

kek is that real? many are fake.

#fakenigger

just check his site, he has vids and all

looking like they're beinf paid to promite this artists gallery.

cool.

but I live in Ottawa. Liberal lions den. Pol give me ideas and plz in pdf or a file with quality.

Ill make an email for large files.

>Best Canadian red pill: Our Supreme Court has declared that we have/are committing genocide against the First Nations. Interesting double standard. Not a single politician has been held accountable, but they are all more than willing to browbeat us with their 'alleged moral superiority'. They have committed crimes against humanity and are enjoying total legal immunity.

Please get that message out to the masses. One standard for them and a completely different, far more rigid, standard for us.

write me poem

paint me a picture

PDF ME MOTHERFUCKER.

>Good idea... no file

Put up the happy merchant

"Upon you, the eyes of your wives, your mothers, and your children are set. They have entrusted to you, their life, their fortune, their health, and their future. Our goal is the freedom of our people, and a nation of social justice with a happy future ahead."

#realmasculinity

Put that on a poster, and don't mention the Goebbels part.

Do some sort of 1950s style anti-communist propaganda.

Here you go, this should trigger every metropolitan area in the country.

Keep up the good work user. Never forget that we are fighting to carry the torch for the next generation. We cannot break faith with those who've died. Our freedoms cannot be forgotten. God speed Sir.

You didn came to the good place you should have asked to The_Donald

fuck yeah bud. If youvhave the original send it.

bigger filen= better poster

send me a file. I like this

send better file.

I don't unfortunately, but I will mine my meme hoard for you...

This is larger and contains lots of subtle red pills. Even better, since it satirizes Putin, it will attract both sides to really analyze it.

better file. They charge me more thab double for low res or i get a shitty low pix image.

Ironically Trump was great for the average canadian. It basically stopped commie Trudeau in his tracks. There's no way he can raise taxes now for fear of a capital drain into the US. Any tax increase throws Canada into a recession and he knows it.

saved

cool send pdfs or gtfo.

How do they consistently find the ugliest people?

or maybe,

love it. saved

It's a manic street preachers song

Bunch of niggers and spics in our military desu

low pix.. cant

just post this all over

I don't know if this is large enough, but it would be a great troll art addition to any poster section. I like that you are emphasizing staying away from 3rd Reich swag. We aren't nazis, just patriotic Canadians who want to make our country better for everyone. A good laugh is a great way to do that.

doing gods work user. Good luck.
Also how would I go about putting up posters/stickers in my own city?

When the fuck was the last time you even went to war faggot

2006-2015 got owned.

divorce

following you guys into the middle east...

Hahaha cucks

Here is an anti-Soros one too.

depends where you live. READ THE FUCKING BYLAWS. Im skirting them but have to fucking bolt andblose my gear once ina while.

Safe walls are usually construction hoardings aka wood wall baracades They get maf but post then at night. Google whearpasting for forumlas ans for fuck sake be polite itll save you time and money

>boxers or briefs?
>Not best underwear
Diapers are Underwear Master Race

thnx saved

Here is a nice big Mt. St. Michel. I can't 'shop worth a damn but maybe another user can put something French on it for us? We want to satirize their current political constructs while actively defending and promoting our european identities. I personally think architecture is a great way to achieve those goals.

Turning femen's tricks on their head. If you are okay with nudity then here is a timely one since he'd recently been interred and all.

people walk by. it's parilement hill. im posting infront of federal officers bored as fuck at 1am. I need sonething 1 worth while, good content, pol worth 2 ina fucking format the printers can worj with ie: big file 3 nothing too strong, shock an awe is a tactic and all media is worth while even on bad light ut I want sonething clever that will stand longer tha n a drunk whore on drink 420

let´s see your best rainbows anons

This thread is rip. Im disapointed in pol.

(((((SUBVERSIVE))))))

win/10

better file plz

biggger res = better photo

My only regret is that I don't have more hi res images for you. Most of mine are 400x400'ish.

Could you redpill people on Trump's (((Jewish))) connections?

what a cunt. anyways good thread i'll be back. keeo sending ideas ill check archives. ill also try /request but i dont think ill get what pol needs

aaaa i wish i had this one in a higher res

oldie but a goodie

another good one. not so black and shite. pun intended

Here you go friend

some more controversial ones

dumping a couple

what do you say user, can you work with these ?

great posts. know anyone who can format these into "postable" formats?

im just the the white kike nigger with the man power

best wallpaper on the Internet.

Trudeau taking it in the face for free speech... oh wait, he just sicked our gestapo on someone for writing something about his wife online. good thing an anonymous comment was chased down, that will fix all of our problems!

not an eyecatcher, but maybe the sizefile you´re looking

i can pay the printers exrta to reformat them.

twitter.com/pandark2083

This man has served time for simple satire. Had the police get ordered to burn his art.

sorry bro, I have years worth of lurking saved but there isn't much I can do on the 'shop front.

what specifically do you need done?

first fucking file size I can work with. Not good for posting....... pol come on. content is always good bit leta fucking do this

best

im triggerd. No swastikas. red pill.