First Based Mudslime ever?

First Based Mudslime ever?

au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/35632786/manchester-bombing-australian-muslim-leaders-clash-over-terrorists-motive/#page1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JZIdfdIhoLI
corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=12
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he acknowledges the issue, sure. still a mudslime though

>based black man

Pol is a white Christian nationalist board. Go away

No

youtube.com/watch?v=JZIdfdIhoLI

Did you know muslims believe the sun rising from the west is a major sign of the end times as well as the retaking of Constantinople?

Its like Sup Forums has long been trolled and influenced by muslims and have yet to figure it out

No just more Taqiya. Don't be an idiot.

there are no based muslims ever, you should be in a state of eternal remove kebab.

The following is one of the more popular verses in the Quran that outlines the concept of beheading the unbelievers.

Chapter (8) sūrat l-anfāl (The Spoils of War)

Verse (8:12)

When your Lord revealed to the angels: I am with you, therefore make firm those who believe. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.

corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=8&verse=12

he's conscious and self-critical about his faith at least

FUCKING

BASED

What's that word for when Christianity changed, there was essentially a paradigm shift within the church. Islam needs that.

Kochie is a muzzie? Wtf I love Islam now!

I have never seen a picture that more accurately depicts what I have been thinking before in all my days.

>le based muslim XDDDDDDDDD we did it reddit

*posts picture of a Corneliu Zelea Codreanu wearing a MAGA hat*

Uhhh..... BASED ROMANIAN MAN!@!1!!!@2hg

>Imam who cites scripture to back up position that violence is at the core of Islam is labelled 'CONTENTIOUS'
>Dr faggot who says Islam is religion of peace and has no idea where the other guy gets his information from (DIRECTLY FROM THE KORAN YOU SABOTEUR CUNT) gets 'PROMINENT'
Yahoo confirmed for collaborators.

the imam seems fake tho

>the attacks in Manshitter
Kek'd out loud

According to the ABC he is a "hate preacher".

jej. noice

>Diggeridoo
What the fuck?

He shouldn't even be there, or any other muslim for that matter

he tells them their cause

Better the good old muslim dropping some red pills
youtube.com/watch?v=hZZMXV_PRXk

We need more based Muslims. The only change that can happen has to occur from within the Muslim community.

The Shia cleric is just stating the obvious. The interviewer obviously knows nothing about Islam since he doesn't seem to be even aware of the difference between the Shia and the Sunni.

fucking BASED muslim
O N E O F U S
am i rite my fellow pedes?

dont worry man im on it

All religions should be condemned for Manchester, they're all responsible for a sick lie that there's a special place in the sky for the dead. Muslim beliefs should be laughed at, same for Christian, churches and mosques that teach this dog shit should be banned.

>All religions should be condemned
>they're all responsible
>Muslim beliefs
>same for Christian
Gee, how surprising that only two religions were mentioned! Muslims explode everywhere, therefore it's the fault of "all religions", and by "all religions" we in poo-in-loo central of course mean Christians. It's the FUKKEN CHRISTIANS AGAIN! Go back to yuor designated street, you elephant demon worshipping brainlet.

They can be based until the cows come home, they still shouldn't be in our countries.

They have their own countries, they need to leave ours.

Only ex-Muslims who expose Islam are worth anything. Remember Muhammad said: "War is deceit".

Who's the (((guy))) in the middle Sup Forums?