MUSHIES!!

just found magic mushrooms, yes it's properly ID'd, should i eat it? how does Sup Forums feel about psychedelics? tots just stumbled upon them unintentionally during a lovely forest stroll. is it a sign?

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/getting-high-mushrooms-not-likely-184026555.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yahoo.com/news/getting-high-mushrooms-not-likely-184026555.html

Those aren't mushrooms.
That's battery acid!
You're soaking in it!

cut your fucking nails you filthy subhuman

i did last night you banjo strumming nigger

Dice em small, boil them for a minute, and quickly put the mushrooms up your rectum and inhale the water with your nose so it gets in your lungs
You will have the best and longest lasting high ever

go to erowid

They look like cyanescens.
Just eat them
Or mush them in hot water to make tea
Enjoy - psilocybes are special

Btw hope youve got more than those two.
About 20g to 30g wet weight (not dried) of cubensis is nice. Cyan's are a little bit stronger.

i know they definitely are, but I've never done mushies before, is it a good idea? not worried about bad trip just other things. fear of the unknown i guess

yeah iv'e got like 10 more or less mature ones

>2 caps

lol nigger you have literally eat atleast 3.5 - ideally 5 grams and sit in complete dark and silence if you want actaully use the drug as it was intended. go listen to some terrance mckenna and learn a thing or 2, baby ass nigga

It's a possible spirit quest BTW.
Psilocybes are entheogens, 'that which creates the divine within'.
Have a true religious experience not a drug thing.

slightly reaffirming

The only time I did shrooms, I did a lot of them (about 8 stems. I don't know drugs that well, so I can't say how much that is, really). But, whenever I closed my eyes, I was in a white space and talking to God who apparently expected me to have done something.
I still don't know what it was.

dont sound like mushrooms tbqh. sounds more like a DMT trip if you remove God with Elves that can transform into balls of light

iv'e heard mushie trips have an earthy pagan goddy feel to them. iv'e done acid and it was potent but shit, felt socially retarded on them. think i will try these shrooms actually :)

5g is a little mild, even with cyan's. Eat what you've described finding, you'll need it.
I used to give advice on the British MMF back in its glory days before we pissed the government off over them wanting to invade Iraq and they cracked down.

2 mushrooms won't get you far...

They are true entheogens - that which creates the divine within.
Not like chemical shite like LSD which I would never dream of touching

You may THINK they definitely are magic mushrooms, but unless you are an expert on field mushrooms no, you don't eat it. There are dozens of look alikes. Where did you find this growing? If it was growing on bark it's likely not the kind of shroom you want. Should also bleed purple.

If you're wrong nothing might happen. Or your kidneys might shut down.

iv'e got 10ish

I was about to say that.
With DMT I always had a Valkyries voice chatting away but I couldn't understand a word of the Nordic sounding language.

give them to me fag

What look a Likes?
In the U.K. there are no dangerous ones.
Mycophobia isn't recommended

What is the supposed species is that?

I guess it could have been laced with something. Regardless, it was one hell of an experience, though I'm a bit worried if my hallucination wasn't just a fabrication of my drugged out mind.

my friend who picked and sold them constantly during high school with many satisfied customers has assured me it's them after personally seeing them, internet says so too

5 grams of psilocybin mushrooms is not light. wtf are you talking about

Eat them, then report your trip live

Yum!
You'll have no tolerance so it should get you there.
Don't bruise them to much BUT
If you do want to check they are cyan's do bruise one - it will readily turn blue (hence the name).

Those are not fucking magic mushrooms. They should look like this, moron.

this.... stick to shrooms

ok earthen brethren, that will cost you one hug ^_^

Euro shit... Not sure

Might be okay then... They're quite big and bright colored, usually the tiniest and more disgusting looking wild shrooms are the most potent ones.

I suggest you to dry them the proper way and store them until you feel ready for it. Also, be sure to be in company of someone you trust since it will be your first trip, these things are no joke.

Hell yeah man free your mind and your ass will follow

psilocybe subaeruginosa picked in Adelaide SA

forell doe u gon git stretched out like a used hand puppet

eat it and change your fucking life bishnigguh

I'm talking about me being an expert, and 5g would have only the very slightest effect if any at all.
You are thinking of dried mushrooms, whose weight is one tenth that of fresh.
I cultivated them, I'm not guessing I'm absolutely correct.

i don't even live in the same fucking continent, we have several species of psychs that you don't have, same with america

Wrong country Finn guy.
They look like cyan's and if they readily turn blue when bruised it's a go

This british citizen is right.

>2 wet caps
Okay, now find about 50 more if you want anything to happen.

Lucky bastard, I have to wait until october for them to grow here.

Yeah, 5 grams is literally nothing. Should take close to 20

Looks like a poorly grown cubensis. Hope you didn't buy that by weight, they lose about 90 percent of their weight when dried.

tfw I participated in helping logistical infrastructure... launch Tomahawks into Iraq after trippin ballz going through a typhoon.

BTW what are they supposed to be?
I don't recognise them at all

they turned blue when i pinched them and the bottom of the stem had patches of purple. dead set certain it's them britbro

Same here.. First frost.