When did you grow out of pc culture and multiculturalism?

When did you grow out of pc culture and multiculturalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPBBnTFzNeo
youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm a natural, I was born out of that shit

Same. It's hard to watch it slowly creep into the area I live though

I have autism so I've never liked change.

My mind still wants to go back to all white suburbs of the 1990s.

I can barely leave my house anymore, the city feels like I'm in China/India/Middle-East, I feel like a minority.

Extremely disgusting indeed

when did you stop taking your schizophrenia medications

...when I saw them titties.

Around about 1991

Tits heheheheh

What was that again?

I never even grew in

i go to that school

Not too lang ago, actually.
I guess many people see it for what it is now.

Never got into it because I grew up in a multicultural neighborhood.

When Trump was elected president

Anyone who was ever """in""" shouldn't be here in the first place

when I got cheated on

Around 2014. I was a white, suburban refugee welcome (guess gender). Then I went to live in the capital, in an area full of shitskins, thinking that the people that didn't like them did only so because they were racists.

Needless to say, living amongst them was an instant redpill.

this, I grew up in a conservative christian family.

never got into it either, the black kids at elementary school were fucking spastic pricks, all my friends were white

I grew up in a white military family, never liked either one of those to begin with.

PC Culture?

>CRT
>CLT
>Critical Theory

I grew out of Democratic ideals when I realized they traded their economic fight for a social justice fight, and they didn't represent the ideals of the Old Left anymore.

Multiculturalism is okay. People are people, the problem is not recognizing individuality and succumbing to group norms, or viewing only groups of people. It's complete shit, and there is no individual accountability anymore.

Never grew into it, I always opposed the multicultural bullshit my school pushed. We always mocked the abo finger paintings and visits from tribal elder as well as nigger related culture that came out of American culture. All despite living in a 99% white town. The few visits to several cities and seeing all the non whites alien like people was enough for me. I haven't been to Sydney or Melbourne in a few years but I have no desire to ever go back. I still have to travel to Brisbane on occasion, it's not all that bad but getting worse.

Of course all this happened in the 90s, I have no idea how modern pressures effects kids these days.

2011 in 9th grade.

never ever was into that shit. Everyone who was will be again in some years

Was into a qt brown skinned girl, turned out she was not practicing muslim. I don't care about your religion, let's date. Incomes the threat of violence to me and her, we were in love but you can't combat that. We break up. I get red pilled.

Cologne

When I decided to grow a pair of balls.
Also when I got my first job.

>be me
>high school
>all other kids are Slavs chinks niggers or mudslimes
>be told whites are majority
>that I have privilege
>get into fights almost daily because everyone wanted to pick on the white boy
>go full 14/88
>start reading about how race effects behaviour and intelligence

When I voted Trump and he won. The greatest red pill ever dawned upon man.

Ever since I learned
>Diversity = White Genocide
>Multiculturalism = Culture replacement

Did you sign up to fight for Israel? You're blue pilled as fuck if that's what you consider red pilled.

You don't get it. It's the Left that forever red pilled me. Who cares about Israel. I voted for what I wanted and it turns out I wasn't alone.

still haven't grown out of it

I just need to stop video games

I'm turning 21 and I grew out of Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=sPBBnTFzNeo

When i set foot out of university.

I wasn't never born in it or grew up in it

You're weak. you're weak and you're loving it. where's your sense of aim? what are you aiming to achieve in your life? you're a liar and there's nothing you can do about that right now, but cleaning your room is a start. what are your goals? do you even have any goals? do you know your moral obligations? stop your self-induced suffering right now, you're a puppet. you want out of your self-destruction and misery? clean your local landscape.. clean your damn room.

Cultural exchange and historical study can be extremely beneficial to forming a healthy sense of empathy and a varied critical perspective. If you want to call it multiculturalism, I think it's fine if you take it with a grain of salt and don't end up cucking your own heritage or culture in the process. People take it way too far and end up believing that just because something is different, it's automatically better. Multiculturalism shouldn't require that every culture or set of religious beliefs must be equally accepted either.

PC culture is really just dumb unrelated shit that is really just about forcing people to resist normal, biological impulses and our natural assumptions about people based on physical appearance and behavior. It seeks a perfection that literally cannot exist.

I went to Germany for couple of months

Yeah that was enough

>When did you grow out of pc culture and multiculturalism
Never supported it. Started reading books about Hitler and nazis when I was 16. Knew that something was off about how they were portrayed today. So Ive been nationalist for my whole life.

Watching nationalist YouTubers took me away from them.

When i was one day old

Just read the facts about the "refugee" crisis. Was astounded at the black is white white is black delusion. People fucking looking at evidence and as if out of HBO's "Westworld" saying "Looks like nothing to me"

Get out of my country roastie

Ha thanks for laugh Irish bro. Hope all is well on the Island.

I was born in London, on the coalface of that shit. Never believed in it from the get-go and saw it was lies and nonsense. Still find it amusing when seeing moist middle-class pricks in leafy shires still propagandize for it. I assume they're still also wearing '80s fashion.

About a year or two ago.

To a point yes.
>parents watched a documentary on Islamic madmen in Britain
>Manchester attacks happen
>mfw parents are now redpilled on Islam
It's all going to plan.

Yup. Had an eye for degeneracy since early childhood. Was particularly disgusted when I saw whores started fucking at 12 - 13 with older guys.

this, jirr living in africa makes it hard to be bluepilled

You guys need to bail. Africa is a lost cause , for the moment.

after 911 when they went to look for nuclear weapons that obviously were not there.

I never grew in. When I was in school, teachers called black people niggers (due to them being very rare here) and there were products in the stores with the word nigger on them. I'm also only 26.

around 14 years old.

now 30.

After the Charlie Hebdo attacks

Growing up in the suburbs in the 90's, I was never bothered by it. Now it's so noticeable in public consciousness that I hate it.

Additionally, I always found the ideas of egalitarian government policies questionable. I always ask, "have these programs actually been successful?" but find things are worse off. I think I lean to what is realistic. I must admit however while I studied history on economic effects of policies and tried to learn it from other view points, I end up leaning Austrian in that regard.

I was smart/lucky enough to notice it when it first started getting bad like 5 years ago. So I've never fallen for the PC culture, before it became big, I was a bit of a race realist already, but too young to really know why.

I had been browsing for a while this was in 2012. I didn't like it but I changed my mind with enough browsing, seeing statistics for other races on social ills that you can't deny. So that was during 2013.

I was always against it. It got me into trouble ever since I was a kid, and the more they pushed for me to support the PC-culture, the more I rejected it.

When I realized that white is the new jew.

Don't think I ever believed in it doing good anyway. Always seemed stupid but I become more right as years go by and lost my gf when she found out I was a 'racist'.

clean your damn country Pierre

That guy is naive af

I have good parents and family. So.. as soon as i was born.

>grow out
I never was

It was never a thing in the Balkans. Sure, some politicians do try to please "minorities", but for the average person this is merely "politician language" - they never follow up on their promises.

Who is this semen demon?

Teachers in my school also call blacks niggers - neegrid and when we talk about muslims then they call them ragheads - kaltsupead hahah feels so good. +in my school there also arent much russians so thats kind of a plus altho most russians are quite nice actually

when the Internet came around and revealed the truth

When I witnessed the failed multicultural experiment known as America. Multiculturialism has no future, and diversity is a weakness, not a strength.

Never took part of it, and no one should be forced to or expected to.

>was atheist liberal for many years.
>internally wanted truth over happiness money etc.. didn't realize god was listening
>became aware of false flags
>mandela effect happened to me hard and BTFO my mind
>found 4 chan
>hitler redeemed
>god revealed
>truth attained
>all in less than 6 months

god must have known I was serious

September 11 2001

>hurr durr I'm so responsible and modest

Bullshit. There's no way you would post on this board, on this website if that was true.

Growing up with niggers solidified my views on multiculturalism.

I realized that the lies are contrary to what happens in reality. Also, white guilt + Christian guilt pissed me off. Multiculturalism only works when all parties compromise equally, not only one. Its like a million other reasons as well, such as watching the culture, or lack thereof.

Every little step is progress on the greater journey.

Come on paco that's no way to talk about your family.

this

You celebrate your culture. They celebrate their culture. If you weren't such a special snowflake desperately clinging to your safe space, you wouldn't be obsessed with everybody living their own lives and so terrified of others.

Clean your fucking room you slob!

>PC culture is really just dumb unrelated shit that is really just about forcing people to resist normal, biological impulses and our natural assumptions about people based on physical appearance and behavior.
Political correctness is merely an articulated form of respect by purposefully avoiding disrespect. If you can't exist without deliberately disrespecting others, then you're the cancer.

>It seeks a perfection that literally cannot exist.
False, it avoids these artificially perceived imperfections that senselessly malign your fellow human beings.

I'm sorry but I can never stop being a white cis male. My very existence "disrespects" these people. It's stopped being about forced equality and is slowly becoming a battle for survival.

about a year ago when i saw this vid on my suggestion bar. before watching, i thought the guy was a bigoted bible thumper type at first, but i decided to give it a shot and see what he had to say. he made some pretty convincing arguments and brought me over to the dark side
youtube.com/watch?v=aDAU3SPYFsA

After my first divorce, at 29.

Having worked around and with Jews for a decade, I had seen firsthand what damage they can do to 'normal' people, eg; regular moral people who are tempted by the promise of money and "fun" which ultimately destroys couples, ruins children and turns regular people into empty, selfish vultures.

The internet of course played a great part in my ascendance into altruism. Learning from others mistakes made easy, quick and painless.

>multiculturalism
Pretty impossible to do since I'm a four-continent mix.

Cologne and also Hamburg. That indeed triggered a new kind of understanding of the situation, respectively the path of political decisions and the blind eye of society - due to their decades long indoctrination of heritable guilt - that lead to such things happening. And once your eyes are open you can't unsee it.

>My very existence "disrespects" these people.
The specialness of your victimhood snowflakiness is not lost on us. You get one existence and you blow yours on being a retard.

>slowly becoming a battle for survival.
Drama queen much? I though you said you were male? Stop whining and grow a pair.

9/11, the same year our High School English teacher had us reading both 1984 and Brave New World, he also taught German and was German himself. Now I understand a fraction of the burden he felt trying to wake up us young idealistic idiots.

It's one thing to be degenerate and another to role play as a degenerate on a papajohns calamari forum

Good joke, what street did you designate that judgment from?

>When did you grow out of pc culture.
I guess I never really had it, I just try not to be an asshole to people regarding things they are genuinely not at fault for.
When I moved to US from a third world shithole. There's a difference between making a joke about someone or saying something in context and denying someone a job or housing based on the color of their skin.
One is banter, the other one is racism. US, and it appears the rest of the world, has a culture of collective/third party liability over personal responsibility.
There was one definite point at which I snapped. I'm unsure whether it's been beneficial as I no longer care for pc/sjw bullshit or if it's been detrimental in that it alienated me through uni.
>Go to uni, join latino student association.
>We're hosting a student panel at a local high Latino population highschool near detroit! We need someone in science!
>>I'll do it. My major sounds cool enough (Engineering Physics), it might inspire some of these kids to see someone like them in a fancy sounding career.
>Can't we get, like a.. you know, a more representative person? Perhaps a woman?
>crickets
At this point bitch starts going off on how STEM is oppressive and somehow I should be working against said oppression.
>>Listen, what's your major?
>Underwater basketweaving
>>Why are you not in mechanical engineering? What stopped you? Was it misogyny? Was it the patriarchy? Did your advisor tell you to avoid STEM at all costs? Tell me!
silence
>>Nothing is ever your fault, is it? You want women in stem, be women in stem. The reality of it is, it's to hard to actually put in the work, give up several nights studying or working on a project. But you've fallen for the notion that not being the change you'd like to see is always someone else's fault, when no one is hindering you but your whining.
The rant went on for at least two solid minutes in my heavily accented English. Never went back and I just focused on my shit.

Never. My family was actually persecuted by communists and had to flee to Brazil in 1974. Now we are back in Portugal. Hate leftists with all my heart.