Hey guys, rate my pyramid

hey guys, rate my pyramid

whoops i made a typo, not fixing it :^)

I never understand: if the Jews have all the power and control everything, why are they considered inferior?

"no room for me, user chan?"

Meh. 2/10.

honorary

They aren't moral agents.

Blacks belong with the jews and romani

Redo it with asians then i will rate

Because its actually harder and better for everyone to not corrupt societies when you are a guest.

Fee-fi-fo-fum,
I smell the blood of Aryan children.

No Asians

The absolute bottom of the pyramid should be abos and pygmies. The quality of their DNA is absolute gutter thrash. Everytime they reproduce the human race dwindles.

5/10

fixed

"Aryan" = indo-European people, which includes Meds and Slavs.

That's not a pyramid but a pathway that leads to a horizon.

Is a parasite superior to it's host?

They feed of white western civilization, and in return they practice ethnic nepotism, while preaching against white identity and ethnic nepotism.

They are by definition a parasite due to the nonmutual relationship that they impose and we allow.

>any of you
>white

This, except Germans need to be below other Europeans.

that's the spirit

A small pyramid to the right for European concubines for the asians. Petitie. Slinky. Good to band. Values-ish. Smart. Industriuou. And make me laugh. No breeding. But could be around for toys tech and slagging. I say let them live.

sorry master

Fixed it for you

im iranian though

this. sadly

Proud to be a honorary Aryan.

If I stole your foreskin supply, would you die?

sadly?

If you're not Brahmin caste, GTFO

These need the noble abo added.

look at the bottom?

Are fingoloids aryan? If not, shit pyramid :-D

Degenerate filth / 10
What the fuck did the aryans contribute to europe?
>muh pretty blue eyes
>muh pretty blonde hair
>XD XD XD super race
Literally threw their race away and bent the knee to fucking niggers and moon worshipers, destroyed europe 3 times in 100 years, never fucking made a single contribution to the european civilization. The only major thing those degenerates did was further divide europe with protestantism. Filth.

Pretty good just remove the horizontal lines in yellow part. Also thats a fucking triangle m8, not a pyramid.

now it's perfect

i dont see white hispanic on that pyramid, hombre.