BIKELOCK FAG ARRESTED

>"Eric Clanton, 28, was being held on $200,000 bail after he was booked into Berkeley City Jail Wednesday evening. He was arrested on suspicion of use of a firearm during a felony with an enhancement clause and assault with a non-firearm deadly weapon."'

archive.is/8wZGi

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-police-arrest-eric-clanton-bike-lock-assaults/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dtk4z8PpoSw
youtube.com/watch?v=C9ps6IF5h18
berkeleyside.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-police-arrest-eric-clanton-bike-lock-assaults/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No date was immediately listed for upcoming arraignment hearings.

>A former Diablo Valley College staff directory Web page said Clanton, who earned a bachelor’s degree at California State University, Bakersfield, and a master’s degree at San Francisco

>State in philosophy, worked at the school since 2015, teaching an “introduction to philosophy with a background in teaching ethics, critical thinking, and comparative philosophy East/West” with “primary research interests” of ethics and politics.

>Employee records for 2015 and 2016 listed Clanton as a lecturer with the California State University system and a philosophy instructor with the Contra Costa Community College District, according to Transparent California.

>Berkeley police were not immediately available to confirm any connection between Clanton’s arrest and social-media-fueled accusations within the last month about attacks during at least one of a series of protests earlier this year.

i CANT believe it actually happened

Seems like everybody is posting in shill threads.

>His work in political philosophy also centers on mass incarceration and prison system

Sup Forums made him a favor, now he can study more in deep

>it actually unironically happened

how do i become a college professor at 28?
wtf

Sup Forums is fucked. :(

So ironic

We can do fucking anything

I hope he gets raped by...
>a pack of niggers

Believe it. Dattebayo.

We also got that guy arrested in Canada who assaulted Lauren at a rally.

The Luthier, I think it was Lars or Charles or something in Edmonton. He was arrested for assault

ya wtf why are all philosophy proff so yung

Study """"women's studies""""
""""Politics""""
""""Art"""""

Graduate at 21 after entering college at 17. 3 years for a master.

Write (((research))) become proffessor after 2 years.

Got to be naive philosophy students to actually believe communism will work.

Finally some good news.

alright i'm going to read the communist manifesto then write a book about me reading the communist manifesto
wish me luck

He was some associate professer with barely any hours actually teaching

You might say he got caught... By Any Memes Necessary.

I think they will be studying his rectal cavity by sodomizing it with their cocks if you know what I mean.

New article:

guaranteed professorship at lefty brainwashing camp.

The nice part about this is that if convicted he's going to the bad prison.

So often people think everywhere is maximum security or some violent prison where rape happens. Not true. It's really only in the violent offenders prisons do shankings and shit happen. This guy is going to be around nigs with weapons violations and violent battery charges. He's fucked. He'll probably enjoy being a bitch since he is literally a bi cuckold

With a License to Meme

He wont last a month before being made some big mans bitch

only thing I don't like about this, is he wasn't charged with attempted manslaughter. fuker needs the book thrown at him and never see civilization again.

>use of a firearm during a felony
When and where did the firearm come into play? Is he being arrested for something other than the bike lock attack?

>attempted manslaughter

Amazing.

what the fuck, I hate college professors now.

more like a week

Australian, you do not know American criminal law.

>Eric Clanton, 28, was being held on $200,000

absolutely beautiful, I loved that article

why do that call him bikelock fag?

what did he do?

tried to crack peoples skulls with a Ubar bike lock

Hey.

I just spotted this fat faggot. Honestly I think its really him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dtk4z8PpoSw

pops up
@7:27

youtube.com/watch?v=C9ps6IF5h18

pops up
@0:41
@5:55

Thoughts on this faggot Sup Forums?

Attempted manslaughter makes no sense.

Manslaughter implies there was no intent to kill however the actions of the offender still resulted in a death.

Attempted implies you had the intention to do something, tries but failed.

Attempted Manslaughter = Tried and failed to kill someone but with no intent to kill them. Doesn't make sense.

Hey lets be honest, this is america, after the police had solid evidence they moved in.

alrighty, enjoy that shitty community college

LADS I LIVE IN OAKLAND HIS HEARING IS TOMORROW

BE THERE

He's already out

We should send him hemlock in prison since he's bombs be there for years

This its either attempted murder or assault with intent.

God youre retarded.

shut the fuck up antifafag.

You know he is epic troll right?

>attempted manslaughter

finally

>Clanton, whose listed occupation is college professor, is scheduled for arraignment Friday.
Source: berkeleyside.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-police-arrest-eric-clanton-bike-lock-assaults/

Seems like you're just a shilling faggot.

He will the communist prison gang or create a convict union and go on strike.

He will be raped with a rusty bikelock in his cell while others watches and cheers.

>/unmasked/

were charges laid? if not nothing is happening

You could throw some more crimes onto him too.

>Concealing identity for conspiracy to commit felonies, or whatever the equivalent is
>Grievous bodily harm (the other report says they've got this on him, though)

Attempted murder? A good prosecutor could get it simply because a reasonable person could see that hitting someone with a metal lock has a reasonable chance of causing fatal injury.

But, they probably don't care enough about it there.

Yes, and he's in jail awaiting hearing on a 200,000 bond (which is pretty serious dollars, so the punishment is going to be jail).

Antifa in USA are run by authoritarian women. This guy is a nobody even among them. He's not organising shit.

Was her arc good?

looking forward to his prison album
>Eric Clanton - Tears in Rectum.mp3

Delightful. Hope to hear more on this.

Great job Sup Forums you guys are my heros

lel

The victims can pursue him for civil damages too. He's probably already a poorfag but you never know. Could be a trustafarian who decided to become a commie.

Start uni at 18
3 years for bacherlors. 21
3 years for phd. 24
Optional 1 year for masters
3/4 years to get professorship

Not that hard

He was part of the other anti-fa protest where people discharged their firearms into the air.