Seth is the domino which starts the sequence

Do you want to know why the Seth Rich story has elites the most scared they've been in centuries?

Because this is the domino which starts the chain reaction and brings down everything.

Were the ramifications not so serious, those involved at the high level would have long ago thrown some patsy under the bus or framed someone.

They can't and won't because any believeable patsy still has enough information to tear down and take down EVERYONE....

.....and every being.

You need to stop thinking that humans are the only ones at play in all of this. You're not alone and have almost never been alone.

Tonight we decided to lay out who we truly are.

@KibBitzLaw on Twitter

Who we are:
youtu.be/U9HtZFb_VtM

Why Russia has been all that stands between humanity's liberation and destruction:

youtu.be/zHCSpm2kepo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
pleiadians.net/who_are_they_/who_are_they_.html
squawker.org/analysis/magnetic-bridge-connecting-galaxies-observed-electric-universe-is-real/
hiddenfromhumanity.com/bucegi-mountain-secrets/bucegi.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=8sG5RS-99mM
smoloko.com/?p=10885
youtube.com/watch?v=gYCvQ5iH67A&t=580s
usicllc.com/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1696345_fwd-fwd-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-critical.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Bump 2

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Pandas. Fucking pandas, dude.

You can meme someone into the presidency, but you can't meme a botched robbery into a grand conspiracy involving everyone who opposes trump, AKA millions of americans

Bump

Is the world flat?

unless you hook me up with an interstellar spaceship, your just a larping faggot

And there's Elian's being memed sir

OP can't bump for 15 minutes

Hey Shareblue? Fuck Trump, but fuck the DNC neocon cartel even more. Fuck you and your dream of a censored, tone policed internet safe space. I voted Bernie.

Want an interstellar spaceship?

Go join the United States Navy.

Want to see battles every night?

Look up in the vicinity of Orion's Belt.

LOVE YOU BROS!

FUCK EVIL FUCK MOLOCH PRAISE KEK

PLEIADIANS ARE OUR BROS

take me 2 space w u VOTL

Victory, is disclosure still planned in the next couple of months?

It seems like WW3 Might try to be triggered via NK, i dont want to miss out on meeting our galactic brothers and sisters!

Hell, pay enough attention at dawn and dusk and you'll see ships.

Chemtrails aren't just for geomodification. They create a camouflage for ships which then slowly traverse the pattern of the chemtrail. This is why chemtrails are so wide.

But when the sun hits them JUSSSTTT right....

NEWFAGS GTFO

NK is on putins doll

he ordered kim to act up so Trump was justifed in sending the Navy to the South China Sea

fukin genious TBQH, nothing will happen with the Norks, China, thats a different story

You said that there was a super earth. Do you know which races actually lived there ? user 5 said that earth was a joint colonization project. So if that's true, from which planet did each race originate from ?

Mmmm no we've been here for quite some time. Remember our post the night Comey got fired and we claimed it was bc of a 9/11 evidence handover?

Well...some folks used that thread as an opportunity to get more info to us.

See pic.

>Why Russia has been all that stands between

GO TO BED SCHIZO

I've heard of you guys before. What do you think about European displacement? I care about my extended family throughout the Euro continent and Anglosphere.

stop posting starwars shit, it triggers me. I am still upset that swg shut down.

>you will never be a spice runner / bounty hunter

You said that there was a super earth that exploded and creates the asteroid field. Who destroyed it ?

Also Do you know which races actually lived there ? user 5 said that earth was a joint colonization project. So if that's true, from which planet did each major race (black white and asian )originate from ?

We'll go to sleep when you decide to stop complaining on Sup Forums, grow a pair, be a man, and actually take action.

This means we're never going to sleep...

ITT: Larping General

pleiadians.net/who_are_they_/who_are_they_.html
what the fuck is this shit

They are planning to pin the murder on Debbie Wasserman Schultz

I just got out of a meeting where I overheard some people on the inside revealed "If anyone is going down for that embarrassments death it's going to be Debbie"

I can't reveal anymore as they are not playing games. If the truth comes out they will lay all blame on her.

While science is fun in fiction, the technology to explore the galaxy in our lifetime will never come to pass. Either your living in a solar system bouncing between asteroid mining facilities and earth or your on a massive ship traveling to another star. We will never be able to travel the vast distances in our galaxy and step on different planets hundreds of light years apart without becoming cyborgs or being cryogenically frozen.

The only weapons viable for space battles would be heat-seeking rockets of the sort. Lasers and normal bullets would be easy enough to dodge and can be blocked with reflective metal. The only battles going on in space are black holes trying to devour everything and.. dare i say

>september 23rd, 2017 doomsday

ever heard of a wormhole?

>joint colonization project
have you heard about the Lyran wars?

Earth, originally, was supposed to be a reptilian planet. dinosaurs were supposed to rule the planet.
but everything changed when the snake world attacked [Lyra].

larping
or
truth

anything is possible in today's world.

VOTL I am basically a nobody in my 20s. What can I do to help the White Hats get the better over the assholes? Or would it be better if I just not get in the way?

Super Earth we're destroyed by Dracos.

We like that no less than 48 hours after we explained Tesla's work, how he was on the edge of discovering the motherload, why his work was suppressed, and how we use EM fields to be here, scienctists admitted to everything being real.

squawker.org/analysis/magnetic-bridge-connecting-galaxies-observed-electric-universe-is-real/

>ayyy lmaos

why discredit yourself out of the gate?

oh right, the CIA loves to mix full retard with the truth to discredit the truth.

quit LARPing on Sup Forums and go back to dealing cocaine mr cia

So the Plediadians are like the old man in The Giver?

Discover Cherns-Simons theory in quantum physics. You don't need to cover all the space between points to change positions. Cherns-Simons is how they are spoon-feeding the normies in preparation for a soft roll-out of back-engineered technology.

Obama was his first follow tho

fuck off LARPer really tire of your shit, go talk about draco reptilians to /x/

They're trying to make us tie Aliums into the Seth Rich investigation to make it easier to smear as "muh internet conspiracy", ignore and sage

Chern, that is.

Creating a stable wormhole could only be possible on ground with a very powerful energy source such as nuclear fusion. Then, connecting a wormhole to say, earth to mars, would be impossible. Wormholes exist, they pop in and out of existence. Creating one and controlling it will never happen.

Your belief that humans cannot conduct interstellar travel is predicated upon fuel propulsion being the only method.

EM fields connect every star and planet.

The universe is literally connected by an electric highway. All you need are ships which operate on the principles of frequency and vibration + EM drive.

Plot your course, tune EM drive frequency, ride the interstellar highway.

US has had a fleet capable of this since the 1980s.

so any gay cult can recruit on /pol now?

gtfo faegs.

NASA is honestly one of the easiest to identify pieces of propaganda theatre.

Your species has been on Mars for decades examining the ruins of a race known as and akin to "The Empire".

We suggest looking up the Hungarian Martian Scientists.

Never heard of it. Although I do recognize u , you are the Indian mythology guy from those threads where they were analyzing old human tales and myths and trying to piece together the true past of humanity.
Im going to guess earth was one of those refuge worlds for the survivors. Any idea why these Draco's hate us so much? Or did the people of that super earth wage war against them to the point of exhaustion ? I guess the Draco's breached interstellar war

Is earth the only human planet ?
I keep hearing about these pleidians that look humans , how can you be sure they are your friends ? What if they are leading you astray and it was they who destroyed the super earth?

big if true

I saw on your twitter about September 23rd and dracos jumping to earth through the stargate.

Will this be the final battle of "heaven and hell"?

why is this board still up then?

Any idea what the species looks like physically? Their culture etc...?

Also victory bump

Besta Pizza has that EXACT same pizza sign on their front window. Pic related.

A killjoy of exclusively solar proportions.

which makes perfect sense for a limited hangout

>Indian mythology guy
maybe not him, but i do contribute as much as i can.
if you are talking about that time when i aid the hindu god Kalki, white clothed, brandishing a sword on fire, on a white horse will come soon to eradicate the world of all evil, then yeah, that's me.

if you have time to read some awesome, space war drama / adventure / sci-fi, google Lyran War.
of course, it's not one book right now.

wait for me to graduate uni in a week, and i'll get down to compiling it all.
i'll obviously shill the shit out of it here. so stay tuned in.

>one of those refuge worlds
pretty much, but there's more to it.
lyran war chronicles will explain everything.

>why these Draco's hate us so much?
why does anyone hate anyone?

>Is earth the only human planet ?
it starts with Lyra, or at least before earth became human planet, it was all there.

>how can you be sure they are your friends ?
because they look more like us than the reptilians

>What if they are leading you astray and it was they who destroyed the super earth?
in lyran war chronicles you'll read how they seeded earth with humans. in that joint colonization program.

i'm telling you haven't reading anything even remotely more interesting than the lyran war chronicle.

>inb4 shilling before having written it

You already have interstellar portals on Earth.

Hate to break it to you, but humanity has rarely invented things on its own from nothing.

The portals controlled by the US MIC and USIC are in Romania and Iraq.

hiddenfromhumanity.com/bucegi-mountain-secrets/bucegi.html

As for Pedogate, children end up in three situations based on Mandingo style fights:

Winners live and either become MKUltra trainees or sex slaves. Sadly, that's the best option.

Losers, if they do not die, end up in one of two situations:

1.) If they are too far gone and beyond healing, they become Draco fodder. Also, RH - blood children like Madeline McCann are preferred bc Draco in human form are RH - This is why Podesta was a child finder and also why he knows about ETs. He was going to be integral to a fake ET attack were Hillary elected.

2.) Losing children who can be healed are sent off world into slave labor camps.

Nearly 500,000 missing children each year in the US alone.

Hey big head @CIA

You can't hide the evidence when it's as easy to get as opening a meme folder

If you want to understand why Chern-Simons theory is a big deal, consider that James Harris Simmons, one half of the duo, was a code breaker in World War II. Renaissance Technologies, his multi-billion dollar hedge fund firm, is also by far the largest financial firm contributing to the 2016 election, with more than $33 million spent during 2016. By comparison, Soros spent a little more than 18 million. Makes you think, don't it?

the seth rich scandal is a domino.
dominos is a pizza chain. PIZZAGATE!!!
IT'S RIGHT THERE IN FORNT OF US!
biblical seth lived till 912. 912 is what comes after 911.
coming after the RICH!
IT ALL MAKES PERFECT SENSE!

Simons himself was the #5 political contributor in 2016, heavily backing Democrat candidates. Just know that this is a much deeper rabbit hole than you would guess at first sight...

Well the US did have a secret lunar base until 1979

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/P790005-1028_e.html

Just grant me an aryan waifu and give the white men their countries back. IDGAF about other shit.

So what is your fanfic here? A pizza shop that has the same mass market pizza sign as thousands of others is pizzagate because it was in a commercial?

Or the more simple answer is they are just criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzKgXcjn6H0

Didn't you hear?

Sup Forums is now The_Donald, they're only interested in worship the latest neocon they elected.

You sold it , will read it today.
This is pretty scary. There must be tech out there to detect them in human form. Can Draco's be killed ? If so why hasn't the USA gov hunted them down yet? I guess they are waiting for full disclosure too.

Poor kids though. Off world slave labor camps , ouch.

A portal in Romania of all places, funny how Dracula seems to originate there.

Thanks for the response Victoryoflight.

any information you could give me to assist in dealing with other species in my travels?

Any I should be aware of when I begin my explorations ?

Yes.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8sG5RS-99mM

100% agree. If there was noting to this story, they wouldn't care about Hannity of Kim Dotcom going on about it.

Donna Brazile wouldn't have openly harassed the DCPD to stop investigating this case if there was no connection to her boss and/or the DNC.

Some people are going to go to jail over this. They know it. They're lawyering up.

I hate politicians because of their corruption. The Clintons are where I first was red piled on how corrupt these cocksuckers really are. Both parties stink to high heaven and I look forward to the day we can take down the GOP elites as well. Till then, I'm pray that this young man's death will not be in vein for no reason, and that we see some major scumbags in jail for this.

I don't think for a moment that Grandma Cankles will ever see a jail cell, no matter what she has done, but like OJ, everyone will know what a fucking cunt she truly is and never let her forget it.

Simple, but not logical.

Humans are born as blank slates even though their nature is inherently of Light.

Environment dictates whether that Light expands or is pushed to the brink of extinguishment.

However, not everyone is human...

smoloko.com/?p=10885

This man is one of the world's most revered Zionist Talmudics.

What he calls Judaism is actually Babylonian Talmudism.

Here's my concern with you. Clearly you wear a symbol for something that worships the mythical "old sun" aka Saturn. So if what you worship is also that of of the satanic elite. Why am I supposed to believe you are a good guy. The black cube is a symbol of saturn and also the cube that Cthulu rest upon in his statue. Clearly he is a symbol for the great multi-dimensional evil that exist on our planet. People think lovecraft wrote fiction but really he wrote more truth than can be understood. If you are really here to help, you need do only one thing. Destroy the reptilian empire through force with an disclose in person to the public about the true nature of what it going on. Not through mediums like Alex Collier or David Icke. I think we can handle a small space ship landing in a park or some shit. But you won't, because you are hiding something from us. I think you and the Reptilians are working together to manipulate humanity into something we don't understand yet. Or maybe you both are pawns of something greater, that's attempting to do something to humanity. I don't know but I don't trust you.

Are you related to Tengri137? Tell me more about pi and the source of measurements.

Was this from you? If so, how much of it has already happened? When's the next event? Does this prophecy have anything to do with the eclipse and/or September 23rd?

I use the interplanetary filesystem to open portals inside of 3D visual metaphor of the internet. I want to build a distributed shared data layer between the multiverse, can your ayys buff me? I'm legit trying to architect the matrix with sticks n stones.

IT'S THE FUCKING VAMPIRES ISN'T IT?
YOU MUST STOP THEM
youtube.com/watch?v=gYCvQ5iH67A&t=580s

Oh certainly you can extrapolate but I am using a common human thought pattern of sorting information into "boxes"

Part of the attack against us that we are unable to think outside of these metaphysical boxes sure some of us can but the point I am trying to make is simply there are bad people.

Sure we start out as blank slates and there are good people turned bad, but to say there are not Bad people is very foolish.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

We advise reading our Twitter.
Ships cannot get down to Earth right now until all orbital and terrestrial plasma artillery batteries are taken down. Last we heard, moon is secured.

You need to think about the fact that the vast majority of land on this planet is uninhabited, interior of mountains and caverns are enormous, and you have no publicly known tech which allows you to reach the deepest point of the ocean.

A malevolent species with tech far beyond your wildest dreams can hide among you for thousands of years with nary any effort....and that's exactly what they've been doing.

they really don't seem that phased by it all

Do you know about the three chronological shifts in the erroneous scaligerian chronology?

dude great fucking find

You were a faggot in the other thread. And you're still a faggot here. Have any more of those Satan pics for us? You cloak a filthy heart in talk of "light."

Just like your father, the Devil.

We're not saying there aren't bad people.

We are saying that no human is born evil.

Pedogate is evil, not just bad. Those who run this whole prison you call a planet are inherently evil...because they're not human.

Those who are collaborators are bad and evil. They are not inherently evil, but they became that way due to a multitude of factors. However, they can be redeemed because their inherent nature is Light.

Our job right now is to try and flip those who have knowingly or unknowingly been collaborators. There's always a chance to make things right.

Thus far it is working.

There really are a bunch of people in the USIC who have been waiting for a non judgmental ear to whom they could speak and open up.

What's the USIC?

usicllc.com/ ?

I had that thought earlier today, with the new story coming out about her and all.

Christ existed, but the visceral nature of your post tells us that you buy into the Talmudist Christianity and not the true Spirit of the Word of Christ.

Read this:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/16/1696345_fwd-fwd-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-critical.html

blame the murder on a woman?

US Intelligence Community

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Man, I am not redpilled enough for this.

I agree, (((they))) have meme'd aliens at us for fucking decades through all sorts of media. All of this sounds profoundly unchristian. Aliens of any sort are demons. This will be the great deception. And they're inter dimensional, how convenient. Then they don't have to prove anything physical about your origins.

Yes I understand that But I am telling you is that some humans have evil designs of their own making without influence and are potentially invisible to you.

That is good if indeed you are able to make people see truly but you must be aware of not just the side effects of the attacks on our species but also our primal urges are amplified and we are not so far away from barbarity.

Further more I am not so concerned over the evil doers as I have been preparing for them.

But lets cut to the chase.

Do you know what this is ?

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

And are either of these two species Hostile to Humans ?
youtube.com/watch?v=JDPUbYRtsoM

I will spread the Gospel to Other Species and if I am so wrong in my persuit I will take the Word to the pitt and preach to demons the light of Jesus.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

What do you know about my dog, fixed and consequent?

>wikileaks.org - the real website for god's sake.
>talking about greys, reptilians, the federation and what not.
this really shouldn't be real, but there you go.

or wikileaks is a disinfo platform as well.

i refuse to say that i believe in anything anymore, but i really didn't think that such far fetched conspiracy theories would turn out to be real.

For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Strange flesh = pizzagate and furries?