"based stick man" fucks trannies. evidence to follow

"based stick man" fucks trannies. evidence to follow.

Other urls found in this thread:

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1754876_This_isn_t_how_I_planned_to_do_this_thread____Trans_thread_OMG_.html
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1682235_So_who_else_went_out_in_drag_Halloween_.html
twitter.com/TerrorTacos/status/867632950812213249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this id

as if you wouldn't.

you should know that trannies are our secret allies. They are double agents.

Hot

Well yeah, it's what they had their boi pussies made for.

first bit of establishing evidence (nearly a hundred pages of "alpha male gun owners" leghumping a M2F)

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1754876_This_isn_t_how_I_planned_to_do_this_thread____Trans_thread_OMG_.html

fucking traps is extremely redpilled newfriend

THIS IS NOT POLITICS

Sauce on that hot bitch?

let's also establish that prior to october 2014, said tranny was still a "stick man" aka pre-op

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1682235_So_who_else_went_out_in_drag_Halloween_.html

You're late to the party pal.
We've known he's an anti white degenerate for months now.

Just give the summary of your claim goy, cba reading through loads of shit.

delivaring

Oh I know that but hopefully this is one of the nails in the coffin. I saw today that he was trying to flip around to "let's stop white genocide" instead of keeping on with his wishy washy "there's no room for white nationalists, we should all be American Nationalists, whites will be a minority anyway so kumbaya" shtick since it wasn't bringing out the patreon bucks.

MAIN QUESTION OF THE NIGHT:

how is it that this fucker associates with more trannies than I have ever met in my entire fucking thirty fucking years of being on this godforsakenrock?

A racemixer and a faggot!

>Tactical_Jew: Wow, she is hot!! Is she a celebrity or something?

Trannies should be lit on fire and made to run through a field of dynamite.

Yellow fever is the gateway drug to traps

>Jewish
>Hates white people
>Loves white genocide
>Begs for $25,000 shekels on Sup Forums
>TRANNY

I believe it.

the tactical jew quote is the signature line of the tranny in question, when the "tactical jew" first saw the pirate pic being shared around

ar15.com is a place where memes go to die so whenever they invent something, they oogabooga it everywhere constantly

for a while, after the 2014 halloween thread, the "funny thing" to do was post pictures of "pirate chick" and ask new members if they thought "she" was hot

not terribly unfunny but like most jokes on arfcom, it was ran into the ground harder than an african test aircraft

we never liked the faggot civic nationalist anyway.

no surprise he is a poopdick.

Same person, "based stick man", he just dressed up as a gal for halloween one year.

Oh no friend! He learned that if he wants to get DONATIONBUX he needs to parrot the right words and do the correct monkey dance to get MAGICAL INTERNET MONEY.

meanwhile plenty of people bash commie skulls and aren't begging for money and trying to be "figures"

Those are pics of the same person moron, read the thread.

>Same person, "based stick man", he just dressed up as a gal for halloween one year.

and the DIDN'T READ JACK SHIT BUT FELT COMPELLED TO FLAP HIS COCKSUCKER award goes to..

Who is that? A famous ladyboy?

are you retarded and autistic both?

gawd bruh im so sick of these people.
they know white genocide is real.
they know its all real....and all they cant think of is $$$.

human garbage.
without worth.

You're a retard.

Who do you work for? Also, the alt right doesn't really care

If any of you guys have a twitter account that hasn't been banned yet, we can get some attention on this by using hashtags and sending the evidence to various journalists who would be interested.

Or, you could just do what I've been doing and call him a tranny fucker repeatedly.

Here's one of my tweet links if anyone wants to copypasta:

twitter.com/TerrorTacos/status/867632950812213249

Is there any actual proof that he fucked her. Because all I see is that she bought him a drink and took a selfie with him. He is a big enough narcissist that he would probably let anyone do this.

Yes, that's "eesmith" in 2014.

It then transitioned, as you can see here

And now it's one of apparently MULTIPLE trannies who comprise chickswithSticksMan's entourage.

>calls tranny hot
>meets hot tranny
>drinks with hot tranny
>but if you dont have the condom you have no evidennnnce!

nigger we're not naive and most of the people we're going to tell arent either.

Only reason the rest of us ain't banging trannies is because they're out of our league son

i still don't get the context on this webm

IS THAT A MAN?!

That faggot is a well known tranny over on AR15.com

>Is there any actual proof that he fucked her.

I'm building the evidence, brick by brick. I like to do things this way. This way you get a rapid denial up front, then you leak more evidence, then they have to deny again or adjust the story, then you leak MORE evidence, all the while pushing them off a cliff.

It's a Bannon strategy and it works wonders.

>tfw no gf (male)

>>calls tranny hot
when did he do this

It's Thailand. she/he/it is shopping for customers - namely tourists who like to bang boipucci.

That's what they do when you go to Bangkok, they flaunt their goods.

So? If you want to save marriage in the west this should be encouraged.
Have a little competition enter the market.

>1 post by this id

One of the bar/brothel districts in thailand. Whores of all types are out in the open flaunting their goods. The ladyboys are especially shameless.

you're saying he loves chicks with sticks?

Again, where is the evidence stickman called her hot? Or if you're referring to the quote in her posts, the evidence that stickman is tactical_jew?

I've now decided that I will go on vacation to bangkok in the next year. Ima take some of that bitcoin money and put benis in buthol :DDDDDDD

Not even joking, looking up flights to bangkok as we speak.

That specific one in the webm is a man?

that's not part of the evidence that's just a sigline

i'd say the fact that kyle drank with trannies for 8 hours is more damning

also its not gay unless the balls touch

Duh, isn't that a requirement to be a Proud Boy?

Who cares? Are you retards really going to attack someone on our side?

isnt he married to some asian with hapa kids? im just saying the chance he would cheat on her with a tranny is pretty low and you need some more evidence beyond having a drink or two with a tranny.

Homosexuality is ancient greek and thefore European

Stickman to Chopstickman to Chopoffdickman

"Stickman" is a kike-fellating, white-hating, tranny-fucking attention whore.

If the man had any decency he would have accepted his temporary fame with humility. Instead he yucks it up and starts acting like a celebrity. Fucking disgusting.

Fuck him.

I literally have had three morons on cuccbook tell me this is bullshit because the guy on the left in the before/after picture "isn't kyle chapman"

i have had to create a simpler narrative for people:

SEE PICTURE OF KYLE AND LADY? LADY NOT LADY. SEE PICTURE OF MAN WITH SUNGLASSES NEXT TO LADY, SPLIT SCREEN STYLE? THAT MAN, IS LADY. MAN IS LADY. LADY IS MAN. LADYMAN CUDDLE WITH KYLE, DRINK FOR 8 HOURS AFTER "BATTLE OF BERKELEY"

Where's your evidence that they drank for 8 hours?

So, you're jealous. Pathetic.