They want your children

If you had any doubts that we are at war... An all out war for the eradication of our people. Let this remind you that the threat is real and that the time is now. Unify or perish!

"Black identitarian website gleefully pushes story of sterilization of 9 year old white boy at the hands of his sick twisted mother"

lailasblog.com/2016/11/9-year-old-boy-announces-hes-transgender-after-watching-crossdresser-on-tv-pics.html

Black nationalists do realize jews will exterminate them or enslave them outright when they finally defeat us.

Don’t tell me that Gender Fluid is a lie.
Don’t tell me that Gender Fluid is just a phase.
Don’t tell me that Gender Fluid is childish.

I live and breathe my gender fluidity. I proudly stand within the Gender Queers in support of a new, gender variant society.

Gender is the seed that has sprouted into the discriminatory, bigoted & bland society we live in. When you dig down deep into the issues surrounding the world right now it all comes back to one tiny little fuck up. The idea that biological sex somehow determines the gender role of individuals is a lie. In fact, gender roles are a lie. Just because I identify as gender fluid does not mean that I must uphold any societal expectation, associated with gender fluidity.

Plain and simple, I plan on having two children.
I will not teach my little boy to “be a man.”
I will not teach my little girl what it means to “be a woman.”
Instead, i’ll teach my children to just simply be good people.
Because a society full of good people makes for a better life than a society full of classified, judgmental, opinionated and shallow people.

Go away

>""""She"""" attends the Tavistock clinic
How did I know that already?

>I wanted a girl

>i’ll teach my children to just simply be good people

are you fuking retarded or just autistic? Whats the put of being "good" if you have no moral compass? whats the point of doing anything that doesn't benefit yourself? Just pleading the case with your

>muh equal rights
>muh fair share of the gibs
>muh no gender is better than the other

people like you are worthless trash that should have been thrown in the ovens with the filthy jews.

kys

Next week that kid will see a robot on the TV and be one of those. That's Fucking kids.

Melbourne? Melbourne,

I will teach my children to beat the shit out of your faggot children

>Reddit spacing
>Posts some gay shit
Terrible bait. KYS

I'm glad that you won't be able to reproduce and that your genes will die with you.

Kek based burger

It's always the same bastards behind this tranny shit

>Kids can choose to change their gender and get the operation
>Still can't consent to sex

Children are impressionable? No shit.

pls go Melbourne

Lol he fucking went to Trinidad to experiment on nigger dicks. What a crazy Jew.

There was a kid in middle school who acted like a dinosaur. He would screech whenever someone would ask him a question, walk around sniffing the air with his arms up like a T-Rex.
I remember our history teacher had us watch Jurassic Park and he flipped out, starting jumping on the tables, flipping over chairs and running around the room
If he had been born just a little bit later he probably could have had scales and a tale by now. Sad

You should chop your dick off