Jobs for suicidal night owls?

Suicidal
No family
No responsibilities
No debts

Are there any jobs for people like me who are willing to do extremely dangerous jobs that pay very high pay? I might be getting an emergency permission to work in couple of months and want to go all in before thinking of making a gore video of myself for ya all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EUq-KbbSps
time.com/3657434/night-work-early-death/
archive.is/7vqMO
scubadivingcostarica.com/scuba-courses/specialties/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Underwater welding jobs usually pay pretty well.

I'll look into that, deep water certificate is only $400 so it doesn't seem too steep to start

Cable TV told me high sea crab catching may yield huge profits. Dunno if it's true though.

>Underwater welding jobs usually pay pretty well.
Incredibly dangerous too, so they're great if you're suicidal. Sounds like a win-win to me OP.

TRUCK DRIVING

>extremely dangerous
>late hours
>needs people who work all the time have no responsibilities

perfect for you

can I bring gopro cam with me so you all have something fun to watch when and if it happens.

Is there any other special license I need to get from a trade school or a trucking company to be a truck driver? I've been driving for 20 years in total and 8 years in Costa Rica

Oh yeah and wrangling gators in the swamp and having a pawn shop or a custom car garage is super profitable and easy too.

Security.

Lots of fun.

Actually its boring as shit sometimes but its not that bad

Pretty sure you just need a truck license. Here a car license is G class, I think trucks are like AZ class or something. Simple course and some money and you have your truck license. Here though it's all poo in loos doing that job.

>can I bring gopro cam with me
Even if they're waterproof they'd probably be destroyed by the pressure.

Trucking is dank

security contractor

Probably not a good idea to kill yourself. I hear most people regret it.

In Costa Rica all security make is max $1000/month and those are at the bank door

I was thinking ROCAM police but it's not as easy to get into that especially being a foreigner

this is example of what ROCAM does youtube.com/watch?v=5EUq-KbbSps

How come? One suicide a day keeps doctor away.

>suicidal
>wants to work in a night job
time.com/3657434/night-work-early-death/

I think that's perfect for you.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/7vqMO

Railroading is pretty good shit. Pay is high for the amount of work you do and if you really want to die you're one 90 ton railcar away from getting a quick haircut.

>only $400
wtf it takes 2 year and a decent amount of shekels to get it in Italy. And you need to have a normal sub diver certificate to enter the course

>dangerous jobs

Look if you could handle stress you wouldn't be a lonely virgin living at home

You'd just fuck up over the slightest responsibilities

I've always thought about being a graveyard security guard. Must be spooky and comfy

Comm tower maintenance

you could get a job shilling children and the general public for a living and call yourself a spook

but be careful no chickens follow you home to roost.

Ok but you don't even have to click the link to know what I'm talking about. Just google it yourself.

scubadivingcostarica.com/scuba-courses/specialties/

maybe I am baiting myself? I did sort of fell similarly for a commercial helicopter license and was told it would be easy to get a job with 200 hours when reality turns out no one is hiring unless you have 1000 and to be instructor you need 500 and that's 300 hours at $360/hour

Be the guy that cleans up the cum from the floor at peep show theaters

>too autistic for retail and helpdesk jobs
>too weak for physical work
>too brainlet for college, dropped out twice
>for the few jobs I actually qualify for, I just fuck up the interview
>parents want to throw me out
>"You have a highschool diploma and can speak English, you could be a ceo if you asserted yourself!"

1.High altitude construction work, tv and radio towers, electric cable lines, rollercoasters.
2. war trash removal, includes shit like mine removal (hardcore dangerous), lake or sea diving (semi-hardcore dangerous), ammunition/small explosives/phosphorous removal (medium dangerous)

My dad used to scan lakes with a boat all around Germany, one day they picked up a crate full of white phosphorous shit lights you up hardcore

police officer, industrial mechanic

looks like a normal scuba one, not the wielder one.
Here in Europe there's a specific certificate that costs a little less than 5000€
Dunno how it works in your country tho

Join the working crew on the oceanic oil rig in the northern seas. The pay is very good and trust me, few weeks in and the thoughts on suicide will be gone.

White phosphorus is perfectly safe you anti-semite

CLEAN YOUR ROOM

Its a bot you idiot haha

Uber.

Pay isn't high though.

You gotta be a boilermaker first.

remove kebab or become a vigilante you are suicidal after all so who cares if you die

what are the steps to get in, do you know?

I am suicidal because I am poor and can't seems to get out of it, so I am trying to change my life by approaching it from the opposite direction. I am however do not wish to have a family not for another 30 years at least if ever

it's called the military.
you can even join the US military if you wanted even though you're not a US citizen (stupidly enough)
but they won't give any important jobs until your citizenship goes through
but being in the military makes your citizenship go faster

>pay very high
woops nvm lol

Oh hey man this takes me back. I was backpacking in Ecuador a few years ago. I decided to walk across the border with two bags and when I got to cutoms I met a massive guy in the same uniform with the same bike. He was cool as hell, tried to introduce me to one of his hot friends, then drove across the border on the back of his back. I think it was like a 15 minute ride and we were weaving through alleys the whole time. I think he might have been worried I was going to get robbed, it was a legit concern. One of the best memories I have backpacking back then. I know it's not Costa Rica, but same uniforms and stuff. Cool, couldn't really thank him enough.
Instead of trying to get high pay, just get a job you enjoy regardless of pay.

>then drove across the border on the back of his back
*back of his bike....and when i said huge I meant he was roided up

Why would they hire anyone over 20?

DNC Staffer

even better if you aren't an American citizen, they like that.

>I am suicidal because I am poor
I know that feel. I can't afford to pay the taxes of my uni and they're not that expensive in Italy. At the same time I can't get a better paying job because I wouldn't have the time to study

I tried when I lived in USA 95-2007, they didn't take me with my F1 / I-20 student status

Let's not forget about making and selling duck whistles

he is talking about something like in the picture

Come to Thailand.
Become an English teacher / Drug mule at the weekends ;)

yeah that's what the guy looked like, i'm not joking'

he was on lunch break and he was kind of flirting with the women working the customs counter

i came up to get cleared to cross and we talked a bit and he offered me a ride, he was like twice as strong as those guys too

I am not that guy but I think I heard once all you need is to do some sort of training before they let you on the rig. Also it would probably be a good idea to be physically fit enough to do it since its dangerous and all. It ain't glamorous but it pays pretty well apparently.