How is it possible that no human remains have ever been discovered in Australia? What is the implication here?

How is it possible that no human remains have ever been discovered in Australia? What is the implication here?

Other urls found in this thread:

austrade.gov.au/Local-Sites/India/News/Indian-Mining---Energy-Investment-into-Australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They found remains in lake mungo but iirc they were never allowed to test them. They're locked up somewhere in a vault.

Spooky shit.

I really wish scientists had access to them.

They did a preliminary test that showed the "traditional owners" weren't related to mungo man.
Then the traditional owners demanded the remains back immediately and refused to allow follow up tests.

because abos are not humans

Because abos haven't been here for as long as (((scientists))) claim

aussies are subhuman

Australia is an Island tier continent and humans found it later after late explorations just like Antarctica.

This is the answer

Maybe don't get your source from what appears to be some infrographic made by a jouranlist (a student student whose expertise are writing articles, not knowing anything particular.)

There's plenty of remains discovered in Australia and PNG.

Why is it so much less prevalent? Well it's very hot so there's no frozen remains. There's lots of fires so bones dissolve. It's very hot to bones break down.

Australia on Google Maps looks like what Mars is supposed to look like. Maybe under all the terra-forming, is Mars! We are a breakaway colony of Earth.

It should be a criminal offense globally to block progress of the discovery of human history, but it's likely that they'd find that the abos weren't the traditional "owners" of this land and they came and wiped out the preceding human species here, which means they lose their 'dis arrr laaand' privilege and stop getting the free shit and white guilt they love so much.

Don't worry guys, we Will find someone WE WUZ...... For ya.

austrade.gov.au/Local-Sites/India/News/Indian-Mining---Energy-Investment-into-Australia

That's gibberish speak to say "We use Indian slave labor to undercut Australian workers, everyone gets richer except the Australian worker lol"

SHART IN MINE CART

You win some lose some.
>Socio-Economic development for you Abo masterace.

Didn't the Maori wipe out the previous people in NZ? They're still recognised as traditional owners.

I pay Indian developers wages that are 20x lower than Australian wages, I am no better, but I am honest about what I do.

Yes, but why risk it?

Additionally they had a treaty entered into and are a sizeable population; Aborigines are neither and subsequently have less legal and political influence.

It's sickening to think that a first world nation is letting historical evidence rot away behind a locked door. The remains are probably ruined by now.