Wow

Men BTFO

> some guy says 5 words to you that are basically extremely complimentary
> get him suspended from school

I guarantee you that this guy wasn't a Chad, and if he was she'd have said yes and be bragging on pleddit about how assertive and alpha her bf is
Women were a mistake

I'm sure all of that happened and it wasn't just wish fulfillment or le upboat bait for feminists. All of reddit is a cancer, and TwoXChromosomes is the largest, most malignant tumor.

What do you mean? She was right.

the kid was black

I think so too, but of course could be a whigger too

only pol would think some ugly little sperg harassing a girl was complimentary. never breed, not that a female would ever touch you

>act like a nigger and disrespect a stranger
>stranger reacts
>WAAAAAHHHHH LE SWJ ARE BAD :(

imagined the sexes reversed. Girls asking you if they can suck your dick in class and then screaming at them that they are harrassing you. lol. Sexes are the same. BTFO

>only pol would think some ugly little sperg harassing a girl was complimentary
>r9k

>My loudest and bravest voice

Omg she's soooooo cute! I really want to eat her pussy.

Good for her. Sexual harassment shouldn't be tolerated.

>loudest and bravest voice
>broke down in tears
There is nothing more pathetic and weak than a woman.

A dude would've punched him in the mouth, a woman writes a 3 paragraph story about how some autist paralyzes her with fear. And somehow they think we're all one and the same :)

you act like theres a difference.

wil she let me succ her wet pusy?

It is complimentary.
You wouldn't ask to eat someone out unless they were hot.
So it's basically just telling the chick "You are attractive and I want to make you happy".

She's not offended by that. Nobody would be offended by that. Her actual motivation here is "Eww a non-Chad presumed to speak to me, I must preserve my womb for patrician semen", but to admit that to herself would invoke cognitive dissonance, so instead she performs mental gymnastics to convince herself and others that a compliment is in fact an attack.

Believing womens' self-reporting is a sure-fire way to be wrong about what women think.

>It is complimentary
Its degenerate
>Eww a non-Chad presumed to speak to me, I must preserve my womb for patrician semen
Yes that is how it works in nature

>I yelled in my LOUDEST and BRAVEST voice

*autistic screeching*

I miss highschool

grabbing girls ass out of the blue and then her allowing me to cum on her face after class :(

>girl walks up to you with shit-eating grin on her face
>"hey, can I suck your cock?"

but... sex how you want is your right ! its his right to be able to eat her out