How do we bring female modesty and class back?

How do we bring female modesty and class back?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DWzuBMzlhlo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't want modesty in dress back.
I just want to take away the vote from women and return to an actual patriarchy where married women stay at home.
They are obligated to dress like whores outside, and unmarried women unaccompanied by a man can be freely fucked.

You literally can't, instagram, facebook, etc. just appeal to the inherent attention whoring and vanity that women have always had and they just never had access to them or anything similar so easily as they do now. The genie's never going back into the bottle so long as men are thirsty to see women post semi-nudes and pseudo-tit pics online.

Why would you want it back when you can look at all these hot slutty girls

I want you idiot cucks to get laid already so you gear up for the race war instead of focusing on non-issues.

Amazing to think that inside every woman lurks a raging narcissistic monster and only the advent of social media made this truth apparent.

There is plenty of modest girls, just not the ones you like.

But how user, how?
How is it possible to do such a thing?

wrong, even those want their impossible white knight

By allowing things to take their natural course.

If you try to force something people rebel against it, forcing modesty means rejection. Allow nudity to flourish and people will rebel against it themselves.

GTFO you Islamic Mormon.

We need our young lions to rise up and purge this degeneracy.

nice. I'm stealing it.

Some ugly bitches would do anything for some dick inside hers. Sometimes anons have to lower their standards.

>how do us betas make women unattractive enough and have low enough standards to have sex with us?
ftfy

After the sexual revolution I'd say it's impossible. Women now a days have endless validation from social media for being scanks and drinking.

faggot

Because the culture of attention whoring and glorifying sluts is the main reason most girls these days dont develop personalities or interests. Back when women werent relying solely on their sex appeal to attract men, women were forced to be more sociable. Theres a reason most cultures stress female modesty. This was for their own good. Women once were interesting or atleast bearable to the average man, before this female worshiping culture emerged., Women arent incentivised to develop a proper personality because they can just rely on their looks.But most women dont realise that their looks will eventually fade and they wont have the interpersonal skills to survive post wall. Its why women tend to develop alcoholic probelm when they reach their 50s and 40s.

>implying these freaks breed

Life always finds a way

Not all women want to show their tits to the world constantly. One of my exes liked to dress pretty traditionally, although she still obsessed over petty nonsense and vanity.

wow! that's your grandfather!?

you wold be suprised ,women are degenerate

Why Nicholas II tho?

Actually I take that back, I remembered that ex had lots of questionable pics on Facebook and I gave her a lot of shit for it. We actually broke up because I told her women aren't lugging equipment up mountains in Afghanistan and she started autistically screeching so I dumped her ass.

Fuck what (((modern civilization))) has done to women.

I've always thought that it's peculiar that there is far less women with the rational temperament (MBTI codes INTP, INTJ, ENTP and ENTJ) than men. I wonder whether this is genetic or just a cultural trait where girls are forced to be bimbos.

public stonings
bounce a few boulders of that sows dome and shed change her tune. rocks are free

At some point you get tired of staring at soulless, vapid whores and want yourself a modest, feminine, conservative qt which your kids won't be ashamed of in the future.

Even though I retracted my statement, all I said was "not all women" which is an absolutely true statement. But good for you for showing everybody you know what anecdotal means.

The rightful Tsar of russia is a leaf.. a bit dissapointing

WHITE SHARIA

Kill all the biological ones and replace them by artificial ones.
Anything else is either a retarded fool's errrand that is physically impossible, or heavy multi-generational eugenics.

Artificial womb in 2035 at the lastest fags, save money now.

Not all leafs are faggots.

you can't. it's gone like olde english and rue.

Our young lions are all dead from self-inflicted gunshot wounds with their hands wrapped around their dicks.

or just pick up a fucking rock, lmao. shit isnt that hard. fuck inventing robot slut just grab a chunk of broken concrete.

your like nasa spending millions on a space pen, while just used a pencil instead. rocks are free

I still don't understand denbro

race is a social construct!

I'm sure this made sense in your hazy incoherent alledged mind.

the genie's going back into the bottle once a solar storm fries every piece of electronics on the planet

>implying right will reproduce

public stonings are free. you dont need a robot, just pick up a fucking rock

>How do we bring female modesty and class back?

Now why the fuck would I want to go and do that? We have the hottest women out there and easy to get ass on Tinder, you're whining about modesty?

Fuck that, bring on the whores :)

Oh, i understand, you're some retard that thinks behaviour is not 100% genetic and that corrective measure would magically work or that they'd be maintained on a geological scale.

Haha, you need to stop drinking the coolaid m8, it's bad for your synaptic count :^)

A peek into the world of Stacy and Chad

>be leafanon
>average joe
>gf researches leafanons heritage
>she finds a picture of his grandfather
>grandfather is Nikolai II !!!
>rightful heir to the throne
>even putin bows to you

By that time, women would be walking naked.

>implying these photographic records will still be around by 2090
People get new phones every year, and platforms change, look at the past 30 years for example.

youtube.com/watch?v=DWzuBMzlhlo

its been working for the sandniggers for all of history.

Because eventually you turn into the shitbag whose picture you posted.

by putting them on a leash again
but thats no longer possible now unless some big catastrophe happens or war

>falls head-first for stage 1 of the trap
Glance up, of course a leaf

You're aware muslims are huge whores, right ?
Both the males and the females.
If anything, you only persuaded me that education and punitive/corrective measures only exacerbate the issue, and that mass-murder is the only answer to societal ills.

Holy shit, I'm actually reading something from Australia that isn't a shitpost.

public stonings are mass murder, its also eugenics, its also free and its also accepted in a large chunk of the world and was used by many cultures through history

I'll make sure you'll suffer as muh as possible as you drown in your blood degenerate-apologist, 2060

im not apologizing for anything, stoning degenerates isnt pandering to them, the reality is youll probably be stoned to death for being a fag since france is under sharia law

Islam. Women are forced to cover themselves in public and your parents arrange a marriage with someone who you are socially obligated to be faithful to.
>No dating and one night stands since you don't have a say in who you marry anyway
>Adultery is a lot less appealing when getting caught means being executed
>Hard to dress like a slut when there are very specific laws about what you have to wear

We'll all be old men waking amidst the burned out ruins if civilization... thinking, well at least I fucked a lot of pussy

Wise words

Making the last one a degraded sepia akin to the first to reflect the corresponding decline in technology would make it perfect.

Are these Sup Forums approved dresses?

>using an imbred as your example

Those are not Sup Forums approved girls

absolutelydisgusting.png

Yes. exactly the type the guys on Sup Forums would waer.

>We'll all be old men waking amidst the burned out ruins if civilization... thinking, well at least I fucked a lot of pussy

lol so much this. YOLO right?

prett much any brutal and extreme religious/societal dogma is needed to keep the whores, fags and kikes in line. when left to their own devices you get these hedonistic subhuman pedocultists fucking and eating everything while destroying society.

turns out all those brutal dogmas existed for damn good reason.

Since when the fuck did Sup Forums become such prudes?

Bring on the lesbians.

I feel like that'd go over too many peoples heads somehow. Like the idea though.

>live in what is literally the most egalitarian country there is
>still believe in social constructionists' bullshit
Have you learned nothing? Get your head out of your ass.

No. Shoulders and knees shouldn't be revealed.

degenerate

The Jay Leno over there is trying to compensate with a shorter skirt.

It's not working.

>girls these days dont develop personalities or interests.

Because yeah, developing those means being your submissive fuckpad, amirite? Women developing thoughts of their own is exactly what you fear because you're a beta cuck who can't get women unless they are handed out to you in a silver platter. You're just a pussy and your genes will gladly die with you, as it should.

>leaf
>promotes cultural marxists' degeneracy
Color me shocked.

lol

The chick on the left is still in her twenties, as in right now.
Have you forgotten that hipsters love to dress like old ladies?

>using female shaming tactics to shut down discussion
Spotted the nu-Sup Forums feminist.

Not an argument.

We wait until they have to submit to islam and then laugh at them for not listening to us

>a fucking leaf

Unless protected by a male guardian, right?
I think you're on to something.

hipsters do it ironically though, it needs to become post ironic

Calling you out using a fallacy is not meant to be an argument. Try harder.

It will come naturally. Remember modern white women don't have kids, most people grandmothers will probably be Philippino.

I've gotten to the stage where this is quite comforting. I'd prefer the white race to become Muslim than to continue down this path of degeneracy and collective suicide. I've gone so far-right that I'm almost left-wing. Was that their plan all along?

Stacy and Chad have no need to plan their sexual encounters on reddit. They just meet at a club and fuck.

All those women are 'independent' because of the social safety net, equity hiring policies, and anti depressants; without those they would need a stable man to survive, it's the natural way.

There's only one solution left.

I think a sneaky Jew made this to remind us how Nicholas doesn't have any grandchildren. You know, because Jews killed his entire family in a dingy basement in Yekaterinburg.

>Stacy and Chad hook up on Reddit
>Either Stacy or Chad is on Reddit at all

I've realised the true red pill is Islam.

From an outside view we tak shit about terrorists and extremists but 95% of muslim countries are safe, traditional, conservative countries, specially when compared to USA. We talk shit about degeneracy, about the pop culture of Miley Cyrus that brings little girls into degeneracy and when we see someone bombing an Ariana Grande concert that is trying to fight the same problem as us we simply use it to talk even more shit about Islam.

And I mean, is it really that hard to understand these muslim extremists? You live in a peaceful place where women are loyal and not whores. A place where religion is the most important thing, where simple and basic family values are cherished. And people try to take that away from you, they kill your peaceful brothers and sisters for oil and money, they try to corrupt your whole society and your religion...Would't feel angry and fight back?

Sometimes the color of someone can affect your judgment but think...Imagine an average muslim country, now imagine it with white men and white women...Wouldn't it be a paradise?

>Typical feminist Strawmans
He never said about being submissive you dumb bitch. If you guys actually followed your own feminist tenants, youd probably agree with the OP, since objectifying women is oppressive according to many feminists , and despite muh female empowerment, many women are knowingly or unknowingly perpetuating the belief that theyre only useful for sex. This is something both traditionalists and feminists should agree on. But I guess feminists are famous for being intellectually dishonest.

Ttthhhiiiiccccccccccccccc

We don't. Let the women handle their issues.

Fuck you and that DEATH CULT! REFORM THE HADITH if you want to be a part of western civilization you fucking dunecoon!!!

Islam goes way too far though. I dont want women to be slaves.

Something I forgot to say...

Just think about your daughter, would you rather raise her on a white Islamic country with your loyal religious wife or on the land of degeneracy that is USA where she will be bombed by the media till she becames just one more promiscuous slut?