youtu.be/V82uGzgoajI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they're made by iditos

They are banned?
YES FINALLY
FUCK OFF FLAT EARTH NIGGERS

...please Owen educate my spic ass

Fuck up cuck

We don't encourage retards here. There's reddit for that.

Because

I swear to god I have never posted on reddit please watch this video and counter with something logical
m.youtube.com/watch?v=debcXgOi0T0

Bitch what?

BTW I fucked a German tourist last year in mazatlan bestoy deepthroat I've ever had even better than Americans

Dude, if you believe the earth is a cube or a pyramid, you will find at least a video on the internet supporting it. You can find anything on the internet.

You could also use the said internet to search for your own arguments, because I'm not going to waste 30 minutes of my life watching that. You're free to believe in god, santa, flat earth and whatever. Just don't expect people here to indulge you.

Man look I've never really been one to post on Sup Forums but I will say this about myself...

I have lurked since 2007
Pol has redpilled Me on

Jews
Holohoax
LGBT agenda
Nwo agenda
Multiculturalism
Immigration
Women
BVSED Hitler
Degenaracy
Moral values
The belief of the one true god...

AND THATS WHY I BELIVE THIS

WE ARE THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE GOD CREATED US AS THE CHOSEN RACE THE FUCKING ELITES ARE TRYING TO MISINFORM US

PLZ INVESTIGATE

WHITE ARYANS BLACKS SPICS CHINKI SANDNIGGERS IT DOESNT MATTER U FUCKING RETARDS IT'S US (HUMAN RACE ) AGAINST THEM!!!!!!!!!

RACE AND BEHAVIORALISM IS DUE TO AMBIENTAL CIRCUMSTANCES. ..

DIVIDE AND CONQUER. ...

Because there's nothing politically incorrect about being a faggot retard who's a centery behind everyone who knows better thanks to scientific achievements.

FUCK U POL U DUMB UNDERAGE FAGGOTS

U stupid piece of underage shit either you're underage or extremely uneducated... fuck I hope America gets nuked

I'm 18 and redpilled, and proud to be. Eat a dick faggot, and furthermore, kill yourself. Sup Forums is ironic satire.

>WE ARE THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE GOD CREATED US
there's your problem right there

Oh, and if you're genuinely interested in the universe and the like, I recommend you this.

youtu.be/V82uGzgoajI

It talks about the shape of the entire universe, nut just one stupid planet. And it explains why we thought we are the center. Then again, is over one hour and a half, so I won't hold it against you if you don't but it might help you understand stuff.

>Why are flat earth post banned?
Stupidity isn't political.

18???? You're still underage In my perspective as a 1 year different is meaningless
You indoctrinated piece of shit

BUILD

A

the same reason we don't have Gravity is fake threads

Look I will watch it even tho it is 2 hours long but bra look u can state all of the empirical evidence u want science is always being disproven...

The earth was flat, but when people found out it was flat god made it spherical.

Bitch Imma be the first one on Dat shit if the contract comes up we need work in mexico

THE US WILL COLLAPSE SOON

This. They are stupid threads that belong over on Sup Forums and not here

>Why are flat earth post banned?
Datacenters dedicated to host such threads felt into the universe.

Stupid ass burger I hope you guys build the wall the only thing I want from the US is y hat underage sweet tourist ass hole I like in mazatlan

Maybe because it's /x/ tier insanity.

Yeah mate, unlike religion, science changes when new data becomes available. For this very same reason we stopped believing the world is flat, the sun rotates around the
earth or that a god lives in the skies.

Dude, religion IS indoctrination.

Why don't you retards go to /sci/

Just going to say this. Masses collide into one another and the assumed shape is a fucking flat circle...

What's fucking next? You think geocentric theory was correct?

The reason this shit is banned is due to this narrative being proven false for oVER A THOUSAND FUCKING YEARS AND THESE PEOPLE CANT GET IT THROUGH THEIR DAMN SKULLS...

If people like you are the Mexicans and other South Americans coming in, then a wall isn't enough. A DMZ to rival the 38th parallel is a minimum.

The earth started off as liquid, and mostly still is.

Put a liquid in a vacuum and it assumes the shape with the least surface tension: A sphere.

You are a stupid nigger and it's a shame people like me made the internet easy to use. Back in the late 80's it was retard free. Just smart white people.

Now, in the name of inclusiveness, we gave total fucking morons a platform to spread their idiocy.

Bitch imma literally have to Google the 2 examples u just gave me that doesn't make you right u fucking indoctrinated piece of cucked shit

Fucking little pseudo intellectuals are a fucking joke

No u dumb fuck vacums based on interaction of how we know space works just isn't that simple pussy bitch look at the video

>Believes the Earth is flat
>pseudo intellectuals are a fucking joke
What did he mean by this?

What????

Bitch literally any fu king question/rebuttal gets aswered watch the video

PLEASE PROVE CURVATURE OF THE EARTH AT THE INDICATED POINTS....OH YOU CANT..

PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME AN ACTUAL PIC OF SPHERICAL EARTH THAT HAS NOT BEEN TAMPERED WITH

OH WAIT....U CANT

>Mexican education
I lol at your life Paco it's really no wonder your people want to get over here so quick when your school system can't even teach elementary level astronomy.

There's some points for you Paco, and a proof the Earth is a sphere see how faulty your reasoning is now bean I swear you guys just get dumber and dumber

Look bobby Im literally fucking freaking out myself about this...

It's mostly labor Mexicans who want to go to the USA I have a ...let's say good life here

Charles please I'm pretty sure I make more than the average American household ...

That doesn't matter wake the fuck up anyway

Fuck you cucks I guess ima keep fucking white tourists aND stay redpill ed

Fuck you this truly is nu poll

A fucking palmer god you guys are lucky your women's ass holes taste like cherries

The same can be said for communist general and that is on the front page as we speak.

A fucking McDonalds employee would be considered a fucking millionaire over there but they are even fucking smart enough to realize the fucking Earth is a sphere. Paco you're fucking retarded. also
>Implying your money is worth the paper it's printed on

Are you guys really that starved for food in that backwater shit hole of a country that you resort to eating the shit of tourists? Shit Paco no wonder you're so fucking retarded. And what the fuck is Palmer one of your another one of your pagan deities?

Bitch Im co owner of a Carl's Jr...Fucking retard burgers insulting economic status like the materialistic degenerates u are

Sigh plz glen

BTW guise my nik name is chuy short for jesus

Was Carl's Jr. the first Google result or did you think of it all by yourself? Also pretending like anyone has enough to buy food in Mexico is almost as retarded as thinking the Earth is flat

so gps is a lie then, got it

are you mexico's dumbest nigger?

U fuck watch the video it explains all of these rebuttals. ..gps....for Gods sake

Do you even know what a GPS is Paco?Do you at least know what it stands for?

Look you materialistic degenarate I'm not here to fucking argue that

I'm here to fucking chew bubble gum and drop redpills and I'm all outta bubble gum

Goodnite

2 millennia behind m8, the learned have known the earth is round since about 200 BC, the stuff about medieval people thinking the earth was flat is a meme

Don't let the gunshots and abject poverty keep you up Paco