BREAKING: Sessions never disclosed RUSSIAN contact (DOJ)

Drip, drip, drip, drip, DRIP.

It isn't going away, babydicks. Half of you have given up on President Asshole, and the rest are watching in horror as we destroy his whole administration before your eyes.

Real news will not stop broadcasting this 24/7. Another 9/11 could happen and it still wouldn't get more attention than RUSSIA. Hannity conspiracies about a dead little fuck who should've kept his yap shut won't save you.

Read the article before you start screaming shill and working yourself into another frenzy of BUT HER EMAILS!

cnn.com/2017/05/24/politics/jeff-sessions-russian-officials-meetings/index.html?adkey=bn

Sessions is fucked.

Flynn is fucked.

Kushner is fucked.

Don JR is fucked.

Pence is fucked.

Ryan is fucked.

And President Shitgibbon? Seriously fucking fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Gnxo4
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/24/fake-news-doj-responds-to-cnns-sessions-accusations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so far absolutely nothing indicates any of them are going to be in trouble.

Choke on a dick

>broken record got old months ago

Okay.

Hey, I just want you to know that a dude using makeup doesn't make you a cuck.

You're going to be ash white when fuckface is impeached, and no one will blame you if you need to sneak into your sister's dresser to bring the color back in your ghastly face.

Nah. But hey, maybe you can burn your MAGA hat and finally come out of the closet when we have a normal fucking President again. It must be hell being a twitchy gay man with so much self-loathing in your heart.

Shareblue shills, you live a miserable existence.

DRIP DRIP DRIP DRIP

LOCK EM UP

muellers gonna drain putins swamp

Bet

This is a war between NSA and CIA. The first real shot was CIA plant Snowden who revealed NSA was spying bigtime. That did a lot of damage and it took them awhile to respond. Vault 7 was a very big counter attack on CIA. This is the latest counter counter attack by CIA. Eventually they will both bring each other down and destroy the deep state.

Whoever set up competing counter intelligence agencies was brilliant and a patriot. He may have saved America.

This will surely be the end of Drumpf said the increasing nervous Libtard for the 1000th time......yawn!

This Russian shit is fucking laughable, yet the jokes are few. I really don't get it. It's some serious alarmist trash, and the funniest part is it the party that used to be more open to Russia doing it.

Why aren't we laughing at all of this more?

>Why aren't we laughing at all of this more?
It started getting old around November

I rather thought it got old with daily fake news dnc leaks every day

But then the daily podesta emails and related fake news came

nothing happens as usual.. because its nothing.. keep crying bitch nigga

>0.25 deposited
good work keep it up shill the bumps are great

Feels like I see the same exact shit every day.
You're not going to convince us that it's honestly lawful for you to take political power from us.
This kind of thing will cause a civil war and I'm really tired of warning you.
Don't blame us when everyone you know and love gets killed. You stupid faggots just wouldn't stop trying to pop the bubble.

nice b8 but it will take years for anything except clearance revocation

>posting on a thread that uses anything but archive.is
Bet you aren't even saging, you fuckers.

Don't you see that adkey code there?

archive.is/Gnxo4

Additionally, why did CNN go to a random lawyer and not to the FBI, who allegely told Sessions he wasn't supposed to do it? Records of this and whoever was involved in the query exist. Why weren't these records checked? What the fuck is this shit level journalism?

If the FBI directed him to not do it, there is no grounds for even a clearance revocation (not that even with this there will be), so why not ask them?

He was instructed not to do so because it was part of his Senate duties. This is nothing. Again.

Your whole party is collapsing and has no focus or strategy and your fag ass is on a weeb site crying and pretending its not.

>muellers gonna drain putins swamp
>Bet
mueller is good peeps.

>Linking directly to cnn
Get out.

>cnn. com
sage

>posting CNN cancer link
>expecting us to read it
KYS, Shariablue retard!

This is what brain damaged leftists actually believe. They actually believe these things.

>CNN

(You) because you made me reply, and a sagge because slide thread

Umm no sweetie try again

*sips tea*

Like the pic...but in reality it should resemble the Armenian genocide...walking in circles as the old and frail die off first.

>BREAKING
>something we knew about months ago

kek

Wow! It's nothing. OP is a ShariaBlue faggot

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/24/fake-news-doj-responds-to-cnns-sessions-accusations/

>CNN
ahahhahahaha

Wow I have seen some projecting on pol but you have some real faggot brained problems going on.