AUSTRIA YES - boiling with hatred edition

Austrian OGH spits the victims of muslim scum who raped a 10 year old boy in the ass because of an "sexual emergency" in the face by releasing him again.
Austrians still want to keep the ÖVP in power.
It's JUST. What's wrong with Austrians, do we really want to become just a lesser Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

krone.at/oesterreich/touristiker-gehen-gegen-burkaverbot-auf-barrikaden-trifft-die-falschen-story-570649
strawpoll.me/13034542
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"Sexual emergency"? Are you fucking stupid? :DDDDD That fucking rapist should just be hammered and dumped in a river like always. What the FUCK are still waiting?

He has not been released yet, but it would be a good opportunity to state an example.
Just drive by, bag over his head and next time he wakes up he finds himself in some Austrian psychos basement sending daily torture videos to the police, message being "if you like human garbage so much you should lock them up for life".

Thank god we departed... can you take back Sudtirol? Those faggots are just like you

that was literally his defense.
"haven't had sex in 4 months"
he has a wife (and I think a child) back in his home-shithole.

the high court (OGH) lowered the initial sentence from 7 to 4 years because "the victim might as well not have any long-term issues because of the rape, and it was just a one-time thing, also the asylum-seeker had a spotless records in the full three months he was in Austria."

no joke.

Bump for Austria.
Why do Austrians fall for the ÖVP signalling to the right just inb4 the elections?

fuck

You are cucked as we. You like cucks in power, rather than real men like based Hofer. I mean, his sexy daughter literally has a "small town girl" T-shirt on.

Are you going to have parliamentary elections soon? Is the parliament very relevant in the austrian costitutional architecture or are you fully presidential?

Rather fully parliamental. The pres has power in theory but in practice it's just another passive stream of income / early pension for old burned out politicians.

>Is the parliament very relevant in the austrian costitutional architecture or are you fully presidential?
Austria is fully presidential, the parliament has literally no say whatsoever. The communist in pic attached rules Austria like a despot.

As I always say after such events, it's ultimately up to the victim's father to bring justice to the shitskin if the state doesn't want to do it. However no one ever does it, so shitskins just keep going, and states keep releasing them. If there were shootings every time that happened, things would be different. It's ultimately because the white man has become such a pussified, gunless libtard that sandniggers are allowed to roam free.

Meanwhile in the real world we banned face hiding Muslim clothing (niqab, burka) and have mandatory integration classes for them.

>As I always say after such events, it's ultimately up to the victim's father to bring justice
The boy is 11yrs old. He could take up a gun and kill his rapist... and he wouldn't even go to jail or face any consequences except some psychological evaluations.

SOMEONE GENOCIDE THE ETERNAL KRAUT PLEASE!~!!!!!!

Well, I guess I trust the actual austrian more. Van der Bellen is head of state, doesn't he have to give the role of chancellor to leader of the majority in parliament? If yes, why the fuck are we not taking your upcoming elections seriously here?

>Meanwhile in the real world we banned face hiding Muslim clothing (niqab, burka) and have mandatory integration classes for them.

Ah really? And conveniently, your ÖVP made that law only become effect on October 1... AFTER the summer vacation season and only 2 weeks before your elections.

As a result, the whole thing can be reversed again after the elections so that next summer, your burqa womyn can wear the burqa once again. Even your Kronenzeitung shilled for the Burqa tourists and said it is a stupid law...

krone.at/oesterreich/touristiker-gehen-gegen-burkaverbot-auf-barrikaden-trifft-die-falschen-story-570649

>doesn't he have to give the role of chancellor to leader of the majority in parliament?
No, he does not. He can make anyone chancellor. He could make his wife chancellor and get rid of the parliament at the same time. He can ask for new elections whenever he wants to. He is a supreme despot with ultimate power.

Look it up, it is right there in the Austrian constitution.

Well this is exactly what should happen.

He should be killed and the judge who let him out should have his house burnt down or he should also be killed.

Europeans are faggots, these fucking judges operate like feudal lords.

Yes, he COULD go full Hitler. But the Austrian president never did it and VdB won't either.
He is just a chain smoking drunk fag who talks bullshit and gets his tax moneys for sitting on ass and he wants to keep it that way.

So it's basically like Italy. While there have been examples of exploitation of power by our heads of state, it usually only happens when big economical or political instabilities occur. Isn't there an unspoken praxis to respect, can't he be indicted if he does whatever the fuck he wants outside of an emergency? I guess this despotic power comes from the fact he's directly elected unlike here

He can't be too despotic because common assassination weapons like bolt action rifles are sold over the counter with no permit required here.

strawpoll.me/13034542

That's a nice daughter, but why does her face look like 30 when her body looks like 13?

>full three months

youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc

Six years. But I'm white so I couldn't get away with it.

I lost faith in the fatherland, that is why I moved to Canada, Austria is worst then Canada.
what have we done.

I see you have adopted the local shitposting culture. Too bad it will never be able to compete with the AUT/AUS one.

too bad integration doesnt work on this scum

The only power the president has is to sign acts and represent the country abroad. He cannot suggest laws. We call him "constitutional notary" cause all he does is make sure an act is not against the constitution just before its passed.

It doesn't

(((They))) are like bullies who rely on demoralization so we don't fight back, they know they can't win if we mobilize.

If only 0'1% of the population rebelled it would be enough to kill them all.
Look at what Breivik did and the impact it had. 10 Breiviks could take a country like Norway back from the hands of the globalists. What's 10 patriots out of milions of able bodied men? Almost nothing. But the constant demoralization made us passive and cowards.

The father of the raped kid should buy a gun and storm the city hall and kill all the treacherous politicians, track down the judge and execute him while killing every shitskin he encounters. If done well he could exterminate hundreds of human garbage before going down. Too bad none is gonna do this.
Politicians and the like should always be in fear of their lifes if they go contrary to the people's wishes.

Ich verstehe das Problem hier immer noch nicht.

Sind Rechte einfach alle leicht behindert?

Ernsthaft wie verstehen die "wenn das mit der islamophobie so weiter geht sollten wir unsere Frauen bitten als Solidarität ein kopftuch zu tragen" als "alle Frauen müssen ein kopftuch tragen"

You are right, it would take very little to change whats happening.

Whites are not like sand niggers, they dont blow up children in concerts they go for political figures and authorities which are opposed to them.

>Deutschlandposter
>"Rechts"
Mach dich nicht lächerlich.

How is this kid's father not anally raping this scum with a double barrelled shotgun already?

Vigilante justice when?

not gonna happen with lethargic austrians
they are like germans, they actually believe their "justice" system can't do wrong

He is still in prison. We will see what happens when he gets out.

Isn't the raped kid and his family serbian tho?

I don't perpetuate flag bias nor patriotism.

You're okay in my book as long as you aren't brown.

>citing the Krone as a source

Fuck right off, Pifke.

Doesn't matter. Even if Vienna looks like it, this is not Serbia.

Ignore my reply, not relevant.

Habe ein Hochwähl für deinen Pfosten Brudi Ü

P.S. Fick die AfD, stimmts??? ÜÜ

I fucked up. The reply was for the dude below you who said nothing is gonna happen because austrians are lethargic.
Maybe serbians have more balls and will take justice by their hand?

I highly doubt it. The only people bound to be struck on a personal level is this kid's family.

But it would be satisfying to find out the dude had been stuffed in a trunk the second he gets out.

There used to be a time child rapists were treated as they should in prison, but now european prisons are overrun by muslims, who of course group up and spread radicalization. If you're a felon and you're not a citizen it should be instant deportation

"Rape"? Way to exaggerate, you hyperbolic hypocrites.

Enhanced intimacy does not constitute "rape".

(((Germany)))
maz-online.de/Lokales/Brandenburg-Havel/Sex-mit-Gewalt-aber-keine-Vergewaltigung

*fapfapfap*

>can't he be indicted if he does whatever the fuck he wants outside of an emergency

Actually, no. The parliament cannot get rid of him. The only thing that can happen is that if he actually violates the constitution, the Supreme Court can get rid of the president. But his powers are so far fetched, he does not need to overstep his powers to become a full bloodied dictator for 6 years, basically incapacitating parliament and ruling as he sees fit.

>Ernsthaft wie verstehen die "wenn das mit der islamophobie so weiter geht sollten wir unsere Frauen bitten als Solidarität ein kopftuch zu tragen" als "alle Frauen müssen ein kopftuch tragen"

The actual reports were "Austrian president says all women should wear a hijab" - "should" not "must".

And that statement is absolute lunacy.

Islam is a political movement, not a religion. Being "islamophob" is like being "anti-Nazi" or "anti-pedophilia" - that is not a bad thing at all.

Find out where the judge in this case lives. Go to their home and rape them. Say in court that you had a sexual emergency.

I surely hope so. I know I would if it was my kid. People around here are like that. Unless he lived in Austria too long and got soft

the high court is infected if lefties to the ass.

Their justification is laughable
a) he is trailed as "young adult" meaning he was punished within accords to the youth offending law (despite being 21 when he did it, which is right the cutoff date)
b) he had no prior criminal record

and this is the justification, despite the fact that he said he knew what he was doing, which is actually a server aggravation point.

But don't worry in prison he will get beaten every day, child molesters are less worth than shit here, usually such "prominent" figures are keep more separate from other prisoners, but im am pretty sure he will be "accidentally" be but in a 8 man cell full of serbs.

The Wehrmacht should have said they were migrants to the rest of Europe and the French, Poles, and Russians were intolerant Naziphobes.

And that all their microaggressions were triggering, which was totes uncalled for