Brit/pol/ - New PR Edition

>US Manchester leaks continue with photos of the attack scene
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-terror-attack-pictures-leaked-10495592
archive.is/47ChD

>Lorry driver arrested over M6 crash
stokesentinel.co.uk/m6-in-stoke-on-trent-closed-after-five-people-die-in-accident-between-car-and-lorry/story-30350850-detail/story.html
archive.is/S9BlP

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX

>Election is allowed to continue on Friday, small parties can do Thursday
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-idUKKBN18K2CJ
archive.is/q9ZjP

>Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets: Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
archive.is/ny1WF

>Thousands of troops swarm the street in Operation Temperer
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/raise-terror-level-critical-5000-troops-streets-operation-temperer
archive.is/DV6Ke

>Conspiracy theories refuse to be quelled
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/
archive.is/mYZJc

>LBC live
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40043483
heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/britains-fall-suicide-bombers-mosque-a-former-church/news-story/29108607223d2f2c6bf9f6007af39d68
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39889014
player.fm/series/delingpole-with-james-delingpole-1390280/douglas-murray
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nothing's going to be done about the Muslim problem, is it lads? I think I'll just stay in the US. Both countries are going to be non-white eventually. At least here I can afford a house and a family.

Is it time to learn a Slavic language or Finnish?

Brexit will improve the situation on the housing market.

Could the leaks have came from Europe seeking to damage US-UK relations?

The Chinese one can be more useful in terms of business relations.

Nah it's basically anti-trump people in the US deep state

No. All they'll do is extend government powers and internet censorship and sweep all reports of Islamic terror under the rug so no one knows what's going on, and all the while continue to import people in their millions.

shame about the writer

Probably not. Just news agencies looking to make money.

plenty in the US who want to make life difficult for trump

Lads, this is very good for the tories
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40043483
>Net migration falls 84,000 in 2016

I would think more likely rogue elements within US inteligence that want to make Trump look bad by leaking stuff to media, knowing it will highlight the disorder within his goverment.

>The Leaks, The Leaks

Fuck off cunts

To be fair, a fall to nearly 300,000 net isn't really worth celebrating.

It's a bluff, the US-UK special relationships are deeply rooted, nothing can damage it.

>Net migration to the UK estimated to be 248,000
The normies will love it though

It's better than nothing, but yeah not exactly stellar when you've been promising it for fucking years.

Muslims and whites do not mix at all so all you're going to end up with is a troubles era northern ireland at best.

This, who gives a fuck?

Yeah, it stems back to the Anglo-American Alliance from WW2, which covers virtually everything including uranium.

>Anyone who clings to the historically untrue and thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never settles anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler could referee and the jury might well be the Dodo, the Great Auk, and the Passenger Pigeon. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms.

Can someone tell me how the Tories are "killing disabled people?"

From what I've read all that they've done is change DLA to PIP which is apparently harder to get because the criteria for scoring points is based on how the disability affects the person not simply what it is. I have a family member on PIP and they don't seem to be starving.

Also people's bennnies being frozen because they don't go to meetings without a decent excuse. How is this the fault of the government?

Well, from this point of view, he's right of course. I heard that too: that Chinese are dishonest people and it's better not to deal with them.

But China nowadays is the second economy in the world and it continues advancing technically. For example, read about Wileyfox, the British company who has business with the Chinese.

>Without debating the usefulness or morality of planned parenthood, it may be verified by observation that any breed which stops its own increase gets crowded out by breeds which expand.

>tfw he's in Jannah breaking one his 72 virgin's hymen and you're still bitter, broke and alone

For all you people who said I was a liar, here is a picture of the Fatwah Council. This is a completely normal thing, 100% legal. I have no idea why anybody would have disbelieved me or called me a liar, this is basically just a Muslim divorce court as far as I am aware..

Excuse doesn't even come into it. They think that everyone can attend pointless meetings all the time regardless of what's wrong with them.

heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/britains-fall-suicide-bombers-mosque-a-former-church/news-story/29108607223d2f2c6bf9f6007af39d68

>Salman Abedi's mosque is a former church

TOP KEK

if you're claiming bennies then you have all the time in the world

This, parts of Britain will basically just end up looking like South Africa or Northern Ireland.

People just want infinite bennies

Time isn't the problem.

That must be it.

It's also a Salafist mosque.

Start buying guns.

That's almost entirely Europeans though I reckon, post-Brexit insecurity

It wont be that; both sides had guns.

guido:
> Immigration was estimated to be 588,000 and emigration 339,000.

>Eastern European EU8 citizens have partly driven the changes with a fall in immigration (down 25,000) to 48,000 and a rise in emigration (up 16,000) to 43,000 in 2016.

Start firebombing mosques

Do it

I hope the Polish women stay.

Do you know this for a fact? I know that PIP claimaints can have a home visit and once awarded PIP that will be once every 2 fucking years.

They killed a MacLeod from Scotland. Next muslim I see is getting heckled. Punish them.

It's so hard to get in a few shipments of guns onto an ISLAND...

Around here ALL the coalburners are Polish

>Ariana Grande's fans are called Arianators

Maybe he just mistook the people at the concert for white supremecist cyborg assassins disguised as 8 year old girls

>Grauniad

>Arianators
Sounds more like the beady blood squads.

Arianators? More like Annihilators

Doesn't seem that far-fetched

It is when you don't have America shipping them, or authorities turning a blind eye because they don't want to seem racist.

Just you wait, if it does kick off there'll be thousands of old AKs coming out of every mosque in the country.

They published an article about Nuttall defending his decision to restarting campaigning today too.

>Doesn't seem that far-fetched

I hope someone is saving all this lefty tinfoil for the next time they sperg out over le ebin right wing conspiracy

>caused by more people leaving

Yeah, same amount of foreign, less of our own

Such a good time!

can somebody tell me why the fuck british problems have to become american problems?

Like I'm all fine with helping you and everything, but you guys are so fucking ungrateful that it's not even worth it anymore.

>wwi and wwii
>let's declare war against germany
>waaahhh america pls halp they're carpet bombing our cities!!
>70 years later
>heh we saved you from the germans in both world wars you should be kissing our feet

>2015
>let's hold a Brexit referendum
>Trump: Britain will be the first in line to get a trade deal
>almost a year later
>DRUMPF IS A FAT UGLY LIAR WHO ONLY HURT THE REFERENDUM

>now this attack
>hey britain we stand with you in solidari-
>fuck you america, we just know you're responsible for this because of your never ending wars in the ME and it's definitely not about the role we played in partitioning the region after wwii or the Crusades where we pillaged over half the continent

bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-39889014

>this drawing
lol

>"Keep calm and carry on."
>"OK"
>"No Paul, stop being so disrespectful."

reminds me of that one time Nutall worked as a professional clown

EU citizens leaving mainly

Plus it's QT tonight and Neil is interviewing Sturgeon.

Presumably those count as campaigning too?

>They published an article about Nuttall defending his decision to restarting campaigning today

Link?

They've mentioned him "returning to the stump" in their live political blog but I don't see any criticism of it.

>being this shit at history

And here we have a fine example of the worldly American education.

player.fm/series/delingpole-with-james-delingpole-1390280/douglas-murray

D E L I N G P O L E and Douglas Murray recorded prior to Manchester bombing

>implying all brits are a mono mindset
dummy
also nice failed history lesson you have there m8
lets not forget it is America that invented the PC culture in the 80's while we were still putting out 'racist' television shows you were promoting racial equality and gayness.

Suze on Sky News right now. Granny nips, pisshole etc.

>tfw douglas murray will never be your bf

Not criticism. Just saying they're starting campaigning again. Which according to the guardians logic of that comic presumably makes him the best at it?

Settle for me?

Nice warm day today, lots of sunshine

perfect for having a wank in the garden

Who are you?

WHY IS THE THREAT CRITICAL???

It's from the same sources feeding those fuckers dirt on Trump. New York Shits got hungry for clickbait and it's backfired.

Because we've just had a terrorist bombing a few weeks after someone ramraided westminster.

I was in Ireland two days ago and some fucks were constantly talking about "knackers"

What the fuck are they? They talked about them like Sup Forums talks about niggers so I just assumed that's what they are.

A gay Sup Forumsack from London

do you reckon they're just locking up everyone on the watch list

That'd be top kek

Bit gay lads

Not a good reason to raise the threat to critical.

Trigger Warning

Because they've identified an active terror cell with capability to make sophisticated explosives.

Read the NYT teardown of the blast scene photos, it wasn't your run of the mill bodge job IED.

The missing are just people yet to be identified right? As more are identified dead the missing count goes down.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

In seriousness I'm nowhere near you

Because there is actionable intel on an active islamist terrorist cell on mainland Britian...

Wakey wakey lad...

Mostly. They can't just say 'all the missing are among the dead' because if one of them turns up alive it's a fuckhuge blunder.

There's also a chance one or two just wandered off into the night and haven't surfaced yet, it happens fairly often

>mfw normies are starting to get concerned about their safety and doubting the ability of the elites to protect anyone but themselves
Getting warmer normiebabs

>the missing

They are dead

Holy shit im voting UKIP.
Suzanne Evans for PM.

Here lads, this cunt wants another pop

Yeah that was something. She'd make a phenomenal leader.

>one or two just wandered off into the night
As in kidnapped by muslim taxis of peace?

You're a fucking moron lad, Evans is complete cancer

Islam the religion of pieces, all over the arena.

Fuck off back to Corbytopia you leftist cunt.

Thats pretty funny lad

No, as in people leave concerts and fuck off for a few days all the time

Little girls going on a free holiday to a travelodge in Luton with friendly muslim taxi drivers isn't impossible but it's not very likely

Where you from?

The deep south West

THEY JUST CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES

So it's easy for the muslims to get them but not the whites? Ridiculous.