Does this image make any convincing arguments?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münster_Rebellion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

I want slavery back.

>forced to live under capitalism

why not go live in North Korea if communism is so good?

yes thats why gotta make robots do everything

The problem of communism is that working and managing work are two very different tasks. You pretty much need the specialization of labor for productive businesses to work efficiently, with some people managing labor, some people managing what is produced by labor, and some people just doing the labor. You also run into tons of crazy shit in dealing with collective ownership like distributing risk, and you destroy a lot of signals about where to efficiently allocate resources.

yes, that the arguments are retarded, not the systems

i think i got canser now

ask any commie retard what their job will be after their glorious communist revolution, and you will have your answer as to why it never works

they merely wish to take the reins for themselves

Why should we care about your feelings? Why would we allow emotion to dictate policy?

> I dont think I like living in a communist society very much

"Into the Gulag for you"

The only person in that image forced to do anything is the actual slave. Even then, the vast majority of slaves were treated well, and masters were often punished for mistreating their slaves.

Serfs weren't slaves and consumers aren't slaves. Both could choose to work outside the system, but chose to participate in the system anyway since it was the most beneficial choice for them.

Literally no one is stopping you from living in your own commie community somewhere. There are hundreds of them in the U.S. alone.

>north korea
>communism
hi leddit

what flavor of your retarded ideology is 'true communism', then?

fp(otato)bp

ik not a communist, juche is based though

Yes, it is a good picture.

On every picture there is a more successful manager and a less successful worker, who wants easier life without moving up on the social hierarchy. They are the inept, but in their own way ambitious people.

They are clad in clothes fitting to their dreams and not their work, or otherwise the modern worker would wear working clothes. The slave dreams of a freed slave society, the peasant dreams of a free peasant community and the communist dream of communism, yet all of these dreams are primitive, utopistic, inefficient and will fail in reality on a large scale.

Capitalism will not be succeeded by communism therefor, but the next logical step after the slaver enterprise, the medieval manor enterprise and the capitalistic enterprise. Society will be dominated by the powerful, successful people as ever, and it'll ultimately serve their interests as ever.

>Luggage
>Airport
>Havana

I've always thought that argument is dumb because you pretty much have to in some degree function in the society your born in, which pretty much means you have to participate. I'd rather mock commies because of their flawed ideology that in every implementation has failed.

and how will people make money?

>forced to be slave
>forced to trade in goods and services
totally the same

No because the difference with Capitalism is that nobody is keeping that faggot here in America... in fact corporations and the government are literally putting money in his/her pocket so they can go to wherever the fuck they want to go. He has the money to go live in fucking Peru or Russia or some shit. Seriously, get the fuck out. Nobody wants you here. Nobody is keeping you here

I wonder how much of a delusional retard one would have to be to somehow think communism isn't pure slavery.

Typical leftist strawmaning. The argument is not that they are using things / phones made under capitalism, but that they are using overpriced fashionable gadgets and hipster accessoires, because they are sheltered rich kids larping as fighters for the oppressed classes.

I fail to see how moving from one type of slavery to another makes anything better at all

You a fat maori that lives on the sickness beni arnt you cunt. Day of the soap is coming to send you running back to the bushes

I'll take the bait. It's easy to produce tools. You just order someone to make tools. Making people assemble billions of MOS_FETs into a circuit capable of triangulating your exact position on the globe using Einstein's special relativity is hard, and only one system has proven capable of producing anything beyond slavery: Capitalism. Also Sage.

>th-this doesn't apply to capitalists being forced to live in a communist society!

check m8 desu m8

dude pot(ato) lmao

>X is like Y
>Y is like X
>X is like Z
>HAHA AMIRIGHT?

no you stupid faggot

i smoke the pot

language

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münster_Rebellion

No. In the first two systems you are forced into a certain place in society, in the third you can swap places if you're not an autist, or at least pull yourself out of the situation you find yourself in. Plus iPhones and other such equipment are highly technological and would have only been available to the very top memebers of society in the first two, whereas anyone can own them in the third

>retarded strawman

bump limit incoming

Not at all. Pretty dumb image if you ask me.

Capitalism has never been tried. iPhones and modern tech are a product of mixed economies, hinting how much better things might be if we actually get rid of the controls and get full blown capitalism.

No
You dont need an iPad to survive.

How can anyone anywhere seriously think communism is a good idea
Im guessing they think they will be one of the people in charge and get to sit around like kings and not do any work while everyone else is forced to

Universal basic income

still waiting on my check

thanks captain capitalism