If you will keep hating jews are you going to have a bad time

youtu.be/3IjqlhYH8QY

i like you guys, you are honest working men, but you can't hate us like this, its gonna cause you a lot of suffering. don't piss off my people. please.
things are going to escalate soon if you will keep hating and redpilling people about jews
youtu.be/3IjqlhYH8QY

you really should stop. i

are you the faggot in the video?

if so some proof would be dank

what proof do you want? this video only has 200 views. so i couldn't just randomly find it.

and my name is the same as the youtube name that posted the vid

ok I watched it

nah i'd rather die an honorable death, good luck in the upcoming holy war

Never

Bend to your knees before entering here.
Then you're allowed to talk.

Too late Shlomo, we're going in for round 2 against your destroyer race like the 40s! Watch for September 23rd of this year.

Foolish kike. I only choose to stay alive to spite you.

I'm convinced. Where do I sign up My Lord?
Where can I meet and greet you Majesty in person?

No.

fuck you and your so called people

If you normie Jews want the entire world to stop hating you, you need to purge the conniving kikes that rule you and subvert other nations. Because whether you like it or not, you are part of the Jewish race. You held responsible as a collective, just like you are holding whites responsible in this shitty video.

I like you guys, some of you are funny in movies, but you can't hate white people like this. It's going to cause you a lot of suffering.

I like you jews, you are disingenous ugly little shitheads. but you can't keep on hating us like this, its gunna cause you a lot of suffering. don't piss off my people. please.

things are going to escalate soon if you will keep hating and bluepilling people to hate on whites

United states could squash you like a bug shut the fuck you fucking kike

feels good knowing my ancestors crucified and enslaved millions of you fuckin vermin

so you people prefer to die a horrible death just so you could be "free" from us? that's just sad!

and it honestly makes you guys as dumb as muslims.
you have a chance to live and prevail. and you throw it down the toilet
i bent them. thats ok

is your lisp hereditary or a function of your culture?

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU ANTI-WHITES.

america is under our control stupid, you really thing you stand a chance if things will get violent?

Soon

If we didn't piss you off with the holocaust, I doubt a few spergs on the internet can do it. You're a bunch of limp wristed faggots, you use useful idiots (read brown people) to do you dirty work.

Too bad kikes will stab each other in the back before they ever get full control , kek

>Stop telling the truth about us
>Convert or die
What the fuck, this kid sounds like a Muslim. If you're trying to get people to hate you, you doing a good job.

Frankly, if we can unite the white race nothing could stand in our way. Least of all a few likes in the desert.

whos up for a bit of redemption through sin ? party like its 1666 style.
after that we can start lying to your children about being true israelites

op is a real goy

you just wait shekelstein

Hey fellow Jew, why do they need to convert? Everyone can see what's going on - either they resist, and the West dies; or they fight back, and we thrive off of the conflict.

They're screwed, we won. The only hope they have is to create White-only neighbourhoods and try and live away in peace.

...why do you *need us? Why can't you just leave us alone? We're only doing this because of how outrageous you are. If you were just like chinks, say, we wouldn't give a shit. But you have to stir the hornet's nest, why would you be surprised that we'd get pissed?

why you a fake jew op ?

autism level over 9000

it was funny though

You yourself need to be redpilled about your people.
Tribal differences exist.
The jewish elite focuses on this on a lot, the common folk are just aware of it on a non conscious level, more than whites are.
They try to stomp out the competition, as they have been doing in europe for ~200 years now.
The fact that white people are turned into degenerates by the media, poor by the banks and the fact that jewish invented feminism is directly responsible for declining white birthrates, and to put us into the false feelings of safety, comfort and peace with other hostile tribes, is your elite's attempt to get rid of the highest competitor.
I doubt that a lot of common jews would mind if whites disappeared, which is equally infuriating.
This is why whites who are aware of these hate you.

That's clearly bollocks mate, it's like those Nazi thinkers who said that Aryanness is creativity in and of itself - clearly not, even if there are racial behaviour differences.

>or they fight back, and we thrive off of the conflict

Wrong.

We'll fight back.
We'll win.

And we'll get rid of two plagues.

Fuck off. We want to live in peace, why is that so hard to understand? You have your own country, let's leave each other the fuck alone.
If Jews don't let up on the White Genocide, they're the ones who are keeping the bullshit going. We just wanna 14 in peace.

It's too late to stop it. Anyone 30 and under has been exposed, regardless of the degree. You are stuck with them.

>Tfw am part jew
>tfw am part gypsy
>tfw still come to pol

im sorry, but you cant fuck me harder than genetics did

You don't understand, the upcoming nationalist response is set up to fail, how else do you think one world government would be set up?

The ONLY way to solve your problems, would be to deport mudslimes who were already born in Europe. To do that requires extreme nationalism.

this time it will happen

White men will never EVER defeat the Jews. If you want to change things you have to do it from the inside. White men will never learn this learn. They'll continue to flood into pointless low power / zero influence trade jobs and the white race will be annihilated.

Period.

Your plan will fail, and you and your people will be forgotten like dust in the wind. You think youll have any power when money is rendered as useful as toilet paper? haha you got a better chance in hell, but dont worry because you more than likely will get that chance.

So dont fail, figure out a way to beat a carriergroup, because if we can win the seas, we can win anything

Wtf is a carriergroup

Let's talk about how based le nationalism is :^)

It won't be one world gov (the fucking dream of united Jews).
It will be wars, all around.
It will cost us lives.

At least, us we are used to pay, without complaining. Before we win.

Now that I think about it, by your own logic, something bad should now happen to you. Regardless, you're not funny dude. You should probably stop. I'm not joking, even though you likely are. Retards should not be allow to shit up youtube. You're doing a dangerous thing.

Are you retarded?

This guy is dropping red pills. Big ones. He speaks the truth. White men have been fighting the Jews for 500 years since Martin Luther started screeching about it and white men have LOST EVERY BATTLE.

Maybe it's time to bend the knee? I know I did. I rather like Jews in fact. Fucking smart, industrious people.

Looked it up - what's your point?

Can't wait for the brown hoards to eat their jew master desu

Kek

This is true. White nationalists think they can win some war with literally zero infrastructure. Sorry Stormfaggots. Wars need massive infrastructure and white men have none of it. You all abandoned your power for comfort, hobbies, and trade jobs.

The Jews have won. It's time to serve the true master race.

pic related
point is, whoever gets naval superiority can by proxy acquire air superiority, which is game changing in most places, especially america, considering their population is armed

Amazing how much a shitpost from an Israeli will rile up the tards here.

>Martin Luther started screeching about it and white men have LOST EVERY BATTLE.

Battle there was no battle, there was only an ongoing plot and scheme to perpeuate a war of economical, cultural, and religious attirtion and stagnation propgated by cowards, who are too pussy to fight like men, and never have nor will.

Cowards, pathetic excuses of deoxyribonucleic acid

you should gas yourself for being autistic enough to say that in a regular sentence

Idiot it's pretty obvious what you're doing

How are the highest level jews to profit from division if the world is united under one currency? Elements in your own tribe would never let this happen.

This.
That's just embarrassing man. What a fucking cuckhold.

Dude what makes you think war is relevant at all? You're going to go to war with a bunch of numbers on a computer?

No need for such massive infrastructure.

A barrack built with rotten boards, some chemicals, and you're done. Trust this, it comes from your side.

you said uprising, and you said we couldnt win, so I told you how we could win

Against who would this be that you'd need to go to war?

nice argument you fucking mongrels kill
yourselves

Everybody has nukes. I don't understand how OP thinks he can win.

The ultimate aim is for the world to be united under a central bank in Israel, I believe. That fulfils the prophecy in the Torah too, not that I believe in it.

I actually don't like Jews that much, and I'm a Jew myself.

you said uprising, so I described from a worldwide perspective

>remove carriers from equation
>preferably capture them
>use planes to do stuff
>????
>profit

>so you people prefer to die a horrible death just so you could be "free" from us? that's just sad!
>and it honestly makes you guys as dumb as muslims.
>threatening to indirectly kill us
>you're as dumb as muslims
jew strikes you as he cries meme is real

The point is it's already game over. If we can see that there are going to be uprisings in the future, obviously they can.

I do not understand why so many of you don't let us do that. We just want to live in peace in our communities, like I support Jewish people living among themselves. What is the fucking problem?

No you idiot I'll make this simple. Describe the two sides of this battle you're fantasising about.

>so you people prefer to die a horrible death just so you could be "free" from us? that's just sad!

and how exactly are we going to die? Is your demon 'god' YHWH going to strike us down? If so, I call upon your pathetic kike god to do so right now. Fuck your demon race, and fuck your demon 'god', YHWH.

A more pernicious people have never walked the earth before you kikes. Do you really think that you are invincible and that the negligible hegemony you have managed to achieve will last till the end of time? I assure you, it will not. Your demon race always gets BTFO sooner or later.

You belong to the most hated race in human history.

This hatred will result in your complete destruction before ours.

why is your great religious prophecy about banking and money?

wtf kind of religion is this?

so win them vOv they are human beings as much as we are, they are not omnipotent, and even if they were, shooting enough bullets at them would make them die

>What is the fucking problem
Need division to gain territory/power.

I think that is the goal for many jews. But not all. You know the phrase: three jews; 9 opinions (or something like that).

I wish you could, I'm very fond of Europe and Europeans, there's a certain innocence and elegance you don't get with other races. You're not the smartest though, and unfortunately you've angered those that are.

God abandoned the Jewish people when they killed his son Jesus Christ, they no longer exist, you are pretenders, not really Jewish in anything other than name.

We will be in the presence of God when we die and go to heaven, you will be in the presence of the presence of Saturn, which you worship.
Enjoy eternity with Satan.

>Ifunny watermark
You have to go back.

im not threatening you. i dont want to harm you.
but my people do.

im just explaining the consequenses of your actions. it has nothing to do with me. im just a grunt. not a leader.

The whole religion is a sham. Judaism is the world's oldest mafia. They believe their mossiah of David will be like a super hitler to kill or enslave all the goyim. I know some jews and at their shul all they do is talk about all their material items. The religion is a thin venire on their satanic materialism. After they killed jesus they made up a bunch of shit and wrote it in the Talmud and the Zohar. Communism etc. arose out of this. It's all anti-Christian basically.

Can i have jewish waifu?

your country was created as by the British as a mean to keep the middle east in constant state of "strategic tension".. stop believing in the masonic lies and maybe start reading Albert Pikes letter for ww3:)

Just for example, I don't think Jews could ever produce this (pic related), or ever have a Beethoven amongst them. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is how I feel.

"your" people don't give a fuck about you, if you being lowered in a grave gives them a shekel, a shekel they will get.

does ww1 and ww2 ring a bell?

you want to be raped to death or shot in the dick before dying?

ww3 is going to be just like that, but on a lrager scale. im giving you people a chance to prevent this, despite the risks im putting on myself

Have you had service yet?

its older than that dude. it goes back to mystery Babylon cult

It would be nice if you could tell your assholes who are bringing in all the 3rd world scum into the west to stop it.

Perhaps then people might not be wondering why behind everything shitty that is going on are some jews.