How does Sup Forums feel about this?

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

makes me want to post an endless chain of tweets to 45 #notmysteak

soft food is for weak jaws

Not big on ketchup but a perfectly made steak, well done, is one of the best foods on earth.

If you try to get a 'well done' steak anywhere other than an A+ steakhouse it's going to be shit though.

I like ketchup on my hamburgers, but steak I don't use sauce on. A lot of people I know like it with A1 though.

Makes me wonder why (((they))) would tell us his beef temperature preference; favorite condiment; and ice scream scoop to topping ratio, all in the name of making him seem like an uncultured slob--but would hold information proving him to be a treasonous scammer close to the vest even though revelation of it could lead to his removal from office.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did everyone else get ketchup too?

Very important issue.

I'd like to try it the God Emperor way.

Also, it's a master troll to order well done at a high quality steak establishment. They'll look at you like you slapped them with your cock.

I like to dip mine in Worcestershire mixed with Sriracha. Now that's good eatin'.

What a cuckservative

eww

A literal retard can cook a steak medium rare.

Oh it's chewy, tasteless, and bloody? Lol that's just how it's supposed to be goy :)))

Fuck off.
Last I checked, steak wasn't halaal, Ahmed.

I feel like it's old, ancient news.

Tfw you can afford steak so tender it doesn't matter how it's cooked it's still edible

Real men eat their steaks rare

This is how jews have their steak.

That someone needs to arrange steak dinner with all options to him where he can scientifically verify if he truly loves well done steaks in blind study.

It does not matter... people eat what is tasty and having love for things which are 'well done' is VERY efficient survival tactic... not sure if it reaches biology.

Steak can be halal, if the cow is tortured by Indo mussos before being butchered it's halal

Like I want to lick Ketchup off Trump's wrinkled foreskin mixed with dick cheese

A
FUCKING
KETCHUP

DHRPRFRUTRHRMPFG

Pretty fucking gross DESU . Medium with no sauce or why are you even eating fuckin steak?

i like it the same.

well done steak with ketchup is white mens food.

Trump only eats gefilte fish coated in Netanyahu's sperm.

I don't have steak related Autism so he could order it completely rendered into carbon and I wouldn't care.

This, medium and medium rare are the gentleman's steaks

Ketchup is a condiment for children.

Neither appropriate for steak nor fries. Steak should be eaten with a brown sauce. Potatoes should with a fatty sauce like mayo or sour cream.

True adults do not need to try to look like one. And if you want ketchup you should use ketchup.

But personally i think sauce is bit eh... good garlic butter for the steak and personally i would skip fries for something else, maybe some nice grilled root vegetable.

I never got this. Why is is so bad to get a fully cooked steak as opposed to a not-fully-cooked one? I'd rather not eat pink/raw meat.

This is a weak argument for weak minds.

I eat steak with sriracha.

>Not kentucky spicey pepper steak sauce

#notmypresident

How will /ck/ ever recover?

Because so many people cook the steak dry when making it well done.

30 seconds on each side on high heat, turn the heat way down and give it 2 minutes on each side. Boom, juicy well done steak.

pretty based

I've had steak like that, it's good with fries.

Drumpf gets ketchup while everyone else only gets salt and pepper???!
He needs to be impeached, this is getting ridiculous.

I like my steak well done as well. But I think that Trump deliberately orders and does stuff that the common, simple people could relate to.

This is true, too few people run the experiment and or just drench the meat with sauce so they do not notice the smaller difference.

Go in some restaurant and order 2 stakes, one well done and one medium and you should see the difference really well. Cooking the meat too much leaves the taste not as good...

But then again with proper seasoning that 'not as good' can be still delicious. Try it all and mix and smash to learn what you like best. It is not some snobby race to become most proper eater.

Try get All Golds Ketchup from South Africa
Garuanteed it'll be the best fucking thing you ever have

Some people just go nuts about steak. They flip out at you and act like you're insane if you like it well done, usually while spouting about gordon ramsay.

I don't know or care anything about how steaks are prepared due to not being an amerifat

I already knew he was a meme, anyways go post this on /ck/

To be honest this should be grounds for impeachment.

Children literally dying in allied countries and most news outlets report on one man's culinary and dessert choices

I think he's an old white guy.

You misspelled heterosexual at the end of your post, pal

Soy sauce and sriracha's my lazy option.

Never eat a steak anything but well done, unless you know the chef, or you make it yourself.
Not a fan of ketchup at all, though.

yes, but Trump got two pumps from the ketchup dispenser and they only got one

That a bunch of kikebook fags want to act like they are classy by being foodies.

I think it's a waste to eat a steak as anything but rare. Even medium rare is pretty cucked. But even if it's well done you still get your iron and protein and shit so whatever.

What I find annoying is having to wait for a year to cook these pussies their well done steak whilst I just need my steak on the BBQ for a little while so I have to try and time everything well.

I don't understand the fear of a bit of pinkness and blood. I've never heard of anyone getting sick from it, and it's just so much better.

did he get two scoop of ketchup privilege or just one scoop of ketchup like everyone else?

Retains the juices and flavor. However you cook like, even if
Suggests, it would be juicier if it weren't well done.

>make it well done so it loses all flavour
>then add ketchup so it has some flavour
fucking plumpf

Pleb taste but it's his money.

get a load of this faggot whose masculinity is so wholly absent the only way he can feel important is by getting asspained over someone not liking what he likes

Faggots swallowing dicks and taking them up their asses
>WOW they're so brave, like every1 is entitled to their opinion! Like their body their rulezz!!1

Trump prefers his steak well done
>OMG LE LOSER XD Bad taste, like his opinion is le INVALID! Like does he not know about le well done steak is bad me me?!?!?!

"News"

Pan seared moose in butter with fresh herbs and Montreal steak spice.

If your country still has wild areas and you hunt, it's amazing. Looking at you nords and burgers.

Steak and ketchup is blasphemy and an insult to the animal.

It probably takes fucking awesome, just like A1 does. The buthurt foodies just can't stand condiments like ketchup, salt and A1.
Admit it POL steak tastes better with A1 even from the best steak houses.

Absolutely disgusting. Then again, absolutely irrelevant to politics. Choosing the President based on his culinary tastes is something a left wing retard would do.

I feel that he's a madman and only a madman would do this

old news
we already knew he has shit tier taste

Its perfect but not fried or bbq, trump wants the toasted and smoked meat. Its not his taste but the cut. Instead of a bloq their should offer him kebab like meat or adobe, seasoned with its own fat and salt if he likes it light but tasty.

I prefer pic related

I may try this, seems like it is butthurt all the right people. I will ask for ketchup and well done and ice for my "wine". Should be fucking hilarious to see the wage-slave waiter get all huffy.

Because there is no difference between a week rotten mid quality meat and a killed-last-night best quality meat, when you just fucking roast it to carbon levels

Ask them to serve your wine in a juice glass

Chef fag here. This user speaks the truth.

this

t. ex SA resident

this but with one exception
if the places makes their own fancy shit like a red wine reduction blah blah blah to serve with the steak then its worth trying but any bottle of mass produced shit is garbage tier
except ketchup on fries

seems normal to this bong

ketchup with well done steak is good. ill do this with underseasoned steaks. but a nice filet with some quality seasoning is alright. i like to go between medium to well done.

more pissed off about his dessert habits desu

You eat 40% sugar biscuits for breakfast and "chicken" nuggets for dinner. I dont trust you

But a well-done steak is always the worst doneness bar maybe blue if you're not into that. Well-done as a means to avoid disease only applies to places where you shouldn't be ordering a steak to begin with.

Know what I think?
I think we are at a point where Twitter, Facebook, Sup Forums, etc. have proven that 90% of the people in the world are too retarded to speak in a public forum and another 9% (minimum) are batshit crazy. I think the internet and the blizzard of data clearly prove that about 80% of everyone believes the last thing they heard or read and another 10% believes the opposite, regardless of facts.
I think the fact that
A) Someone asked how a guy likes his steak
B) Anyone "reported" on how that guy likes his steak
C) Anyone, anyone at all, give a fuck about how a guy likes his steak
is proof that Democracy is stupid as fuck, a free press is a damn bad idea, and the world really needs to be broken up onto thousands of Kingdoms no larger than, oh, Austria where strong men make sure college professors, poets, writers, and other useless faggots are taught to shut the fuck up unless someone pays them for specific things.

they will make articles about what brand of toilet paper he wipes his ass with

thanks for the cocaine epidemic, quechuafag

>he fell for the cooked meat jew
you got played, user

I can't believe CNN ran a story on trumps steak preference. Wow, who would of thought some people prefer foods cooked differently. Wow you mean someone enjoys a different type of condiment? It's the president? This is unacceptable, I'm writing my congressman

things the presidents have eaten have gotten a lot of attention over the years
things like Reagan and his bowl of jelly beans

this is not an argument

Shit dumber than that without Trump's name gets reported on, not every piece of news has to be about the latest plane crash.

You know, as a man, but more importantly as someone who posts on an anonymous Taiwanese bike repair website. I always tend to ponder a lot of questions such as this. I wonder when I'll be called on to defend the actions of everyone or more importantly to jump in and mitigate the damage when we get BTFO or blacked. It's a thankless job, being a silent defender and arbiter of what the constant consensus is on Sup Forums. After much soul searching and a sleepless night tossing and turning mulling this very question over. I've come to the conclusion OP is a faggot.

>Trump eats like he's poor.

Really interesting desu.

>see pic
It isn't even new news

Pan seared moose steak in butter is great. Don't really need anything with it.
My steady supply of moose-meat is gone. Used to get some from a friend of the family who hunted. Miss having the freezer full of meat.

He doesn't eat blood. Good. Brutes eat blood. And wild animals.

Meant for.

Huffington Post confirmed Trump supporter?

The shitty thing is some dude has to eat it before Trump does, official food taster and all.

trump is a fatass. sometimes fries are served with steak, so you end up using ketchup on the steak