It puts the make-up on the skin

Despite all the feminism and enlightenment in this world, womyn still ALL put make-up on their faces to look more attractive to males.

Men do not do this shit.

Why? How can we stop this madness? The global beauty/make-up industry is worth 300 billion dollar, more than what Europe and Russia together spend on defense.

Its because theyre convinced they do it for their confidence and not for other men. personally i think they do it because other women will chat shit about them if they dont 'keep up' their appearance.

Idiot. Women make themselves pretty to compete with other women. They are already guaranteed the attention of men.

>womyn
literally a meme pushed by women so they can date more men

make up is to mask their shit skin due to alcohol and pills

>Women make themselves pretty to compete with other women.
Compete with other women ... FOR MEN.

Don't kid yourself. Womyn do this shit because they are programmed to do so by the media and by womyn in society who want to look pretty and better than other womyn. That is why they buy this shit which destroys their health and robs them of money.

I thought womyn was a term developed on Sup Forums years ago to make fun of feminists.

Thank you

I know what op means here are 2 picks of a model i know with and without make up.

I don't really think so. I remember seeing real feminists use that word before I saw it on Sup Forums.
I meant stuff like not shaving legs, armpits and any other cosmetic changes which make women more attractive to men - the feminists buy into the meme and think they're fighting the good fight by making themselves appear unattractive to men. This means more men to fuck around with for the women who are not buying into this crap.

madeup wimmin are beautiful u nigger faget.

Make up causes a shit load of pimples, which causes women to use even more make up, it's quite sad.

Idiot. If that was the case than all the women in prison would wear tons of makeup. Think before you speak.

Women put make up only to look more attractive to men... And because they're not happy with the way they naturally look (they think they ugly)

got damn i love boobies

Pic on the left just woke up?

and pink eye

Sad truth is, even poltards became self conscious whores when they tried faceapp on themselves.

That's cos it's socially unacceptable for men to put make up on. If it was, I'd put make up on as well.

Left is objectively more attractive and looks more natural, it's too bad no matter how much you tell women to get off these skin chemicals they remain addicted to them.

>Faggot Identified

What are you 15? Did you see her no make up pic? And they enlarged her breast too dude, trust me they more like b32 in at the time does pictures were taken, they larger now since she 35 years old now and her breast have sagged..she was 25 when this pic were taken.

Feminists complain about slut shaming and 'muh patriarchy' but an overwhelming majority of those who do so are women themselves. They're their own worst enemies

Why can't men wear make up?

Because then they become faggots, and are no longer men..?

(OP)
Make up IS the female equivalent to male military spending.
It is simply a standard arms race, where the goal is to attract the best male possible. It is true that our attention is by default going to be on them regardless of make up, but the argument can be made about weponds.
If no man or country invested on guns or swords, we could all just fist fight each others in wars, but as soon as one fucker grabs a stick suddenly the game as changed, now all who wish to remain relevant are required to use a stick too, and so on and so on.
Same deal for females, as soon as the hoe next door brings a bit of make up and chad gives her extra attention, then now all the girls who want the attention must also use it, same for revealing clothes.
Depending in where on the political spectrum you fit yourself you might have issues with the following statement, but for woman it is a matter of survival to have the male attention, to be able to attract the best provider, or if you rather, in an evolutionary perspective, the woman who attract the best mate are "wining" the gene game.
How do you stop it... well you cant without removing most if not all female rights, or you have to create a culture that shames them for doing so, probably will have to be one of a religious sort,

Newfag, still... i agree with you

>womyn still ALL put make-up on their faces to look more attractive to males

That's where you are wrong, sweetie, they don't do it for men, they do it for themselves.

>puts on slutty revealing yet normie standard outfit
>its comfortable

It's just paint powder, doesn't change your sexuality.

It's art.

"Woman only put on makeup to compete with other woman"

Yes. If we didn't in many cases our man would not stick around. Woman are expected to dress well and keep ourselves painted like dolls. I'm lucky that I've found a good man that doesn't care if I look like a princess 24/7 and spend $30 on my nails a week. I've had bfs in the past criticize that I only wear makeup for weddings etc... well I don't want to look like shit in 20 years from putting chemicals on my face!

>If it was, I'd put make up on as well.
Faggots are putting make-up on their skin. A shitton actually.

Guess why it is socially unacceptable for heterosexual men to put make-up on their skin.

>How do you stop it... well you cant
Ban make-up for security reasons.

Profit.

I don't know man, make up on a guy can be quite hot.

Sweden pls...

>implying you wouldn't

Even if that is true you have to admit make up can look pretty good on a fucking white male.

>implying it's the makeup
Left is a mugshot, right is a professional shoot.

>sweden
>on the forefront of degeneracy
Every.
Fucking.
Time.

NOT ALL WOMEN!!!!!

But seriously, I stopped putting on make-up around high school age because it made my skin break out. I felt justified in not wearing any make up after learning that many chemicals in the expensive bullshit are linked to disrupting hormones in your body. Ever notice how the most made up woman is usually craziest? There's science to back that up due to the over use of make-up. Maybe the tides are turning because 2 of my best other female friends don't wear any and I know a few 20-somethings at work who don't wear any. Plus, that stuff is so expensive and I'd rather just save my money.

My man trained me not to wear makeup years before he and I ever hooked up. As i teenager i started to experiment with makeup He told me it would cause a net loss in my overall life happiness. He was right, i am grateful for the life i have lived. I only worry about looking beautiful for him and makeup would just make the blow jobs messier. Submitting to him made the red pill taste so sweet.

>Women want to look beautiful.
This is a horrible crime to some autist in Germany why? I'd rather have beautiful than ugly females around me as I do appreciate female beauty, and by that I don't mean a specific kind of beauty but all kinds of beauty, and makeup can accentuate the beauty. If you like your world full of ugly to feel better about yourself, neck yourself or go live in the sandbox with other Muhammadans.

Numale detected.

Degeneracy is redpilled.

Read Evola

Oh, so it's now a numale thing to enjoy the sight of beautiful women? How about no, you absolute faggot. Real men have always appreciated female beauty. Only religious nutjobs and feminist numales fighting patriarchy are against female use of beautifying products.

it is numale to want women to hide their true looks and then appreciate the lie

"Hide their true looks" sounds like something out of a /r9k/ omega male's playbook.

It's nu-male to want your girlfriend to wear a head scarf and fuck Jamal while you watch

It all started since the dawn of civilization, friend

>woman finds some pigment to slap onto her face with
>men find her exotic
>other women get jealous and decided to up their game too
>fast forward thousands of years of the beauty arms race
>slapping fake shit on their faces becomes second nature
>men expect women to have flawless skin, full volume hair, and mesmerizing eyes

I wonder what it was like back in the day before makeup; where a cave man would just grab a cavewoman by her unkempt hair and pound her smelly unwashed hairy cunt.

Look at all the kissless virgins itt.
For the most part , my wife doesn't wear make up- but when we go out and she puts it on she looks good af. Tbh she looks like shit without it.
Everyone does shit to make us look nice
>combin our hair
>shaving our face
>cutting our pubes
Etc

Bump

No, they do do it to compete for men.
The biggest lie women believe, subconsciously, is that if they have a good job they are "allowed" to ask for a man with a better one.

It's all competition for mates. All of it. Poor women are easily led and the government/ media is the biggest "alpha" of all. So of course they will do what "he" says... get educated...

Of course women can't actually do jobs but it doesnt matter. No one performance manages them. It will make them cryyyyyyy...

>not a numale
>spends thread sucking up to "beautiful women"
kek

I wear makeup cause maximizing my looks is overall beneficial. People will treat you better, you'll get better service, I'm sure I've even made career gains by being cute.

Sure, you get more male attention too the better you look. I enjoy the positive attention, who wouldn't? If you guys had an easy, affordable way to make you look way better which would benefit you greately on many ways, you guys wouldn't hesitate taking the chance.

do you have more and a source

Yes, this is fine.
But don't you dare ever claim that women are not "equal" to men.

You just admitted you got career gains based on nothing related to your career. Just remember that if you ever, ever, ever want to talk about how women are "oppressed".

Female vanity works across several dimensions and is not confined to increasing sex appeal.

makeup is a lot of effort. shaving all the bits and pieces. applying makeup. doing your hair. etc. etc. etc. i dont do any of these things and am just naturally handsome. im sure with a ton of extra effort i would look even better but it isn't necessary and i wouldnt dedicate effort to it

Yeah, I'm sucking up to beautiful women on a cringey /r9k/-tier thread on Sup Forums! This really makes sense! GREAT comeback! You haven't been in touch with reality in a long time if ever.

Also, enjoying female beauty around you has no connection to any kind of "sucking up" which of course you will never understand because your brain is permanently fucked up beyond all repair.

>enjoying things
you don't belong here

One should probably remember that in 'service industry' jobs, females might feel pressure to provide the best possible 'look' for their company and may subconsiously feel that their boss deems it appropriate. As for the women not representing a company; stop falling for the make-up Jew if you already have a man. Doing so is border-line advertising that you're a cheater, whether you realize it or not.

god stfu and quit whining about everything

>womyn still ALL put make-up on their faces to look more attractive to males.
wrong.
They do it to piss off other women.

u wot m8? evola doesn't advocate degeneracy at all

I'd still fuck the one on the left tbqh.

I like to wear makeup so I look 'hot' for my boyfriend. When we go out I wear makeup so I look good for him so he is proud if we run into his friends or even if strangers look at us.
He doesn't make me wear makeup, but I want to so he feels proud to be with me and that I'm worthy of him.

Before I was with him I wore it to attract men to me. I feel more confident when i wear it because I don't look like shit.
I have uneven skin tone so it my natural skin looks like I'm blushing all the time. I'm quite pale so I get bruised looking circles under my eyes.

Fuck feminism and the whole 'wear red lipstick- its the color of mens blood'. Go braid your armpit hair together with your bare-ass face if you want to revolt against the patriarchy