Germany took over a million refugees

>Germany took over a million refugees
>Japan only accepted 27 last year

Why do you think it is fair?

I mean, we are living in international society and How do you convince Japanese to accept more refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/japan-flag.gif/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=56653598&page=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why do you think it is fair?
Life is not fair
>I mean, we are living in international society and How do you convince Japanese to accept more refugees?
You don't. 2 of those 27 """""refugees""""" were charged with rape.

Smart thinking Nippon. Not sharing valuable resources with uneducated third world people.
That only have seen violence.

Based Nippon

Japan isn't an international society. It's a xenophobic island nation that appreciates the importance of preserving it's culture. And after some muzzies gang raped a chick last year they started shutting down mosques en masse. Good for Japan.

German is only taking in the refugees so they have plenty of oven fuel when The Fourth Reich begins.

They know their history and remember what happened when the Christians came by and tried to displace Shinto religion

Start bombing NK.

/thread

wow didn't thought someone would understand our secret master plan.

Japan is able to collectively make smart decisions due to their relatively homogenous population. Kikes love to say multiculturalism is great, but it actively sews mistrust, creating competing goals among ingroups that results in inefficient bereaucracy at best, and genocidal Communism at worst.

Burning mudslimes by the millions?

More like Secret Masterpiece Plan.

>they took
yes they did. then they tried to push them off on every one else

countries can refuse refuges. its their right.

How many does Japan need? We could spare, like 150k. Maybe, just maybe even 200k.

We have 5000,000 refugees of Korean war.

>refugees are bad cause 2/27 of them are rapist!!!

so 25/27 are NOT rapist.

What is the point of your fucking post? racist.

All you guys are ethnically Korean anyway

We are ready to trade all of our muslims and africans for Japanese high-school girls.
Deal?

actually only 2 were caught after a gang rape
probably 7/27 are criminals, but the rest escaped

Do you want GiTS? Because that's how you get GiTS.

Japan cannot survive without immigrants, you need them to raise birth rates and restore your economy.

Just wait 1 year until I save up enough money. I am already /fit/ and in process of learning japanese.

I will try to get a qt 3.14 gf then apply for visa work and marry her to expand my visa to full rights.

I will live a comfy and peaceful life in safe and homogeneous japan, hope to buy a house in rural area.

>Why do you think it is fair?
Who said life is fair?
>How do you convince Japanese to accept more refugees?
Why don't you just have more children, then you won't need to import rapefugees

i have a friend just like you, and i wish you good luck
but i don't know if you will be accepted there
can any japanese say what they generally think about people moving to their country and trying to integrate?

You don't, cocksucker. Japan has no obligation to accept people who can contribute literally nothing to society here.

Damn, this fucking shill again

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/japan-flag.gif/

Japan is going to be fine without immigrants, stop spreading this bullshit. 80% mountains, 20% land appropriate for cities. With 127M people already I would say if the population keeps going up then Japan is going to be looking at an overpopulation problem eventually. Why is it okay for European countries to have less than 30M citizens, but Japan is "going to fail" because it "only" has 118M.

I mean 27 is cool and all but Hong Kong accepted quite literally a single syrian refugee last year and that in itself was quite a milestone. Don't get too hot, nippon.

maybe because 27% of your population is in a wheelchair and where are my cute japanese children.

>fair
No such thing.

Where do you live? Let me lynch you.

Why not everyone stop accepting refugees and instead we invade all the countries they're escaping and colonise them?

Japan took 27 MUSLIM refugees but 10,000 other types.

Rape is incompatible with Japan unlike Europe.

You usedto be composed of many refugees before the 1930s. You're so mixed it's insane. But primarily you're Asian mixed, which is more of an advantage...I would at least accept immigration from Thailand, Taiwan, South korea.... you know, democratic Asian countries?

You don't. Japan is doing the right thing.

>racist.

lmao

you don't OP. in fact, you convince Germany to take far far less.

If you're in this thread, you might want to know

'How do I move to Japan'?

I got you covered, user
Japan doesn't need refugees. Their immigration system is solid, they could make it easier for student visa users to come to Japan though. Government scholarships shouldn't just be for people with bachelor's on their belt.

Hey look the same cuc-k-old (((japanese))) guy

I've never met a Japanese guy who spoke English, why do people call them intelligent?

27 is way too much
Japan please stop

gracias shur, hay que escapar de europa antes de algun moro - negro - gitano - sudamericano nos multiculturalize, mi plan es a 1 año vista pues debo ahorrar alrededor de 25k para que todo vaya bien, espero sobrevivir ese tiempo.

Mucha sueret a ti tambien

>it's literally the 2000 time the japanese proxy guy posts the "Japan needs to take in refugees xD" thread
>people still answer it honestly

This is now a Touhou thread. Fuck you idiots. Lurk more.

don't.
sincerely
hans

>people still answer it honestly
what do you think I'm made of the thing? honesty is expensive these times, I can't be honest with people I don't even know, I'd go bankrupt by the end of the fucking day

I don't care, Pizzadeliveryman.

If you haven't seen these sorts of threads before, you're simply a newfag.

This stupid shill is trying to put his narrative like a 2 years. Is it the plan of your jews masters to destroy Japan?

It's a fucking troll with a japanese proxy

His english is too good for a japanese.

I see the same threads every day, I see articles pop up at a month's distance and the same pictures used in every fucking thread, with the same fucking filenames and if not, with the same random UNIX timestamp routines that people set up with X
It's the same thing over and over, and It's probably not the first time I've made this rant either

You'd think that partaking in a general thread didn't make me hate repetition more than anyone else? I fucking hate it, but I can still make the most out of it
Also stop posting thumbnails, you fucking retard
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga_big&illust_id=56653598&page=2

Sorry, when I switches ISP I had no internet for a month and had to use mobile phone data volume to browse the internet.
I had to download images in the smallest resolution to save as much data volume as possible. Shit costs money, yo.

If you see these threads, turn them into something else. Don't forget to sage.

then go back and fix your shit, lazy german, work for your goddamn image folder or get fucked
If you can't maintain an image folder I wouldn't trust you can maintain yourself any better, let alone your fucking nation
Get to it NOW, let this thread die on its own

Please don't. Japan is precious, and I can't bear to think what would happen to your country if you started inhaling immigrants like the West has.