Who the fuck did this

Who the fuck did this.

Other urls found in this thread:

bologna.repubblica.it/cronaca/2015/05/20/foto/sfrattati_dall_universita_anarchici_imbrattano_palazzo_storico-114807906/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=E9oG8Y1SdUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares

Somebody with piss poor photoshop skills

Photoshop did

Gee, i don't know, anarchist maybe?

some gaylord

...but is the stick here photoshopped?

Wow another right wing false flag when will they quit

As disrespectfull as it is I gotta say, these are some pretty smooth lines. I almost can't believe someone sprayed that by hand in a few seconds. No smears, no paint drips, 7/10

This one looks real, bust out the paint thinner and clean it up

GIMP

Antifa

bologna.repubblica.it/cronaca/2015/05/20/foto/sfrattati_dall_universita_anarchici_imbrattano_palazzo_storico-114807906/1/

It's real

Long story short: some anarchic faggots vandalized the monuments because they were evicted from the library

>Implying the bastard didn't spend an hour getting his shitty drawing just right

The Hellenic aspic shield with the letter alpha on it was carried by hoplites from Arcadia.

>Implying he had a whole hour in a public space.

I reckon this isn't in some unlit part of the city under a deserted bridge, but some open public place.

Was about to post this

Also if you remove the horizontal bar you have a lambda, as in Lacedaemon, which appeared on Spartan shields

Bologna is beautiful city, whit shit commie people.

>with the letter alpha on it

lambda

Someone post the nigger knocking down shit in a church

Where the fuck am I gonna find a nigger in a church
And don't post some gospel shit that doesn't count hollering ain't holy

nvm I found it
youtube.com/watch?v=E9oG8Y1SdUg

These statues are of more worth than anyone in the movement of which some violated them. Thats pretty saddening. Where are the days where these people would be publicly hanged

Probably some spaniard erasmus fag with his italian boyfriend. Modern Anarchists are white homosexuals from middle to upper class families who read foster wallace novels using their Iphones.

TWAS ME ALL ALONG

fucking bologna.centri sociali must be removed

Looks nicer with some colors on it.

see if you can find their name.

Well it did use to be painted with bright colors