Enriched

First for muzzy that's been in country for 1 month

>Manchester gets terrorized
>Manchester United wins the Euro league

what did Manchester mean by this?

it's literally nothing

go back to sleep

Any Brits criticizing this action?

>Karl Pilkington has been spotted wearing a Taqiyah he assumed to be a paper hat

keep me posted

Reminder of the reason behind everything.

Its daytime in Europe

I'm feeling a bit sleepy, anyone else sleepy? We should probably go to bed now but instead we shall drink coffee and monitor the happening

Reports it's the army bomb disposal unit that is heading to the scene. Likely just a suspicious package

siesta time

so sleepy we need to go to bed and get some rest

Don't forget to tie your rope safely before sleep.

Too early for siesta, maybe in a couple of hours.

Great show

religion of peace

>smug euros saying "sweden is so cucked"

>keep being blown up way more than us

>odin still brings justice

>allahu akbar

Football teams are powered by child deaths obviously

And this is why politicians LOVE muslims. They use them to enforce martial law.

WE SOVIET RUSSIA NOW

>Mfw no matter how bad it gets here, we'll never be as bad as Sweden.

Shoot most of Islamic people.

Man I'm so very very sleepy

Really though this is a nothingburger all the rising fascism really makes something huge out of nothing this is how a demagogue like trump could come to power

Islam is a religion of peace for those following in the wake of Allah.

>due to the increased security threat, we've decided to postpone the brexit indefinitely

THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN

SCREENCAP THIS

Well said. Culturally enriched

Installah, my fellow caphilate

Religion of peach.

fuck drumf and fuck white people

Why do faggots always post about how sleepy they are in threads?

Just another beautiful day in the United Caliphates

I will hack into the US missle systems and personally unload our whole arsenal at your whole fucking country if this happens.

>Lets stay in the EU that promotes the shit we're trying to protect from.

Are you stilled allowed to post on Sup Forums? Just give it a few days, then they shut down your net access and throw you in islamic school for reprogramming

I thought Auschwitz was closed.

Does anyone know any details about this ?
I mean, what are the chances that some cheeky cunt student is pulling a prank

If we sleep now, then we can tune in to the news once the issue is sorted out.

>The Army

Eh, i'd fuck it

>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

If integers then hashtag campaigns become as powerful as kek and liberal prayers and (((solidarity))) stop bombs going off

Oops, they did it again.

It was CTR meme during presidential elections. Every time something big or ground breaking regarding Hillary/Podesta emails was posted on Sup Forums first replies were "I'm so very very sleepy", "I've gone thru all the material and it's literally nothing". Now it's just posting behind many layers of irony.

there was a controlled demo on the night of the attack on a suspicious package that turned out to be a box of old clothes lmao, they go by better safe than sorry, so it might be nothing

it's just a clock man

S T I C C

why do they use the army now, why not a few months back when that dude decided to drive into a few bongs with his car, what changed?

why not just give guns to the police?

Why not let civilians carry guns?

I assumed this was male, fucking traps clouding my judgement and shit

underrated

this triggers the bongcucks

It reminds me of my birth in Treblinka, from which I escaped at the age of 3 years by using my pacifier to hold my breath for 68 minutes while all around me gas was filling the lungs of thousands of eternally persecuted chosen people until I could crawl out from under the wooden door, unseen by the ferocious Nazi guards, 600 of them, who were masturbating furiously while watching giant imperial eagles strip the emaciated bodies of flesh, leaving only bones, bones, bones, the bones which i wish to forget but they will forever remain real in my mind.

What ever happened to this little pig fucking muslim faggot?
Didn't he try suing Ben Shapiro?

they lost the case and scurried away to qatar or some shithole to live a life of luxury

Didn't he also get hit with a frivolous lawsuit fine?

They have no reason to blow themselves up when you bend of backwards for them

QUICK RUN FOR THE TAXIS LADIES

Before you islamophobes condemn ISIS for another deadly attack on your children remember that there will be muslim taxi drivers helping the victims.

Now that king nigger is out of the picture clock boy is losing lawsuits all over the place

Clean your room, bucko!

I bet they found another dangerous white Muslim from the Middle East.

My fucking sides

L M A O
M
A
O

*british born disturbed white atheist from a middle eastern background
ftfy

kys

Why would you keep a rock in a case?

I hear he listened to Marilyn Manson and played violent videogames!

Dangerous and muslim doesn't go together, terrorists are never muslims.

top kek

That knee

Daily reminder that the terrorist was a tanned british soccer fan refugee who was no true muslim. In fact, he exploded because you racist fuckers bullied him.

i dunno but i hear word on the street is that this kind man offered housing for underage homeless girls and free boarding school as well. graduates went all over the world like qatar and saudi arabia and are quite happy with their new life there

Fuck you faggot borderline anorexia is funny

i don't care if anorexia is funny, laughing about the same iteration of a stale, forced meme again and again is not

Of course it's a german

"political class" dead in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ...
also niggers
also chavs
also over 3000 "known" jihadis """"""""""under surveillance""""""""""

This so hard.

Nice one

Whatever happens dont forget #notallmuslims

I mean, it's not like anyone can stop you from making or acquiring firearms. Even in Australia, the most isolated "western" nation, with its strict gun control, biker gangs are heavily armed with domestically manufactured SMG's.

youtube.com/watch?v=FH76VoI_hsw

A simple pipe shotgun can be made in 20 minutes for 5 quid of plumbing supplies with basic hand tools.

Reading between the lines:
The cell that made the Manchester bomb is still at large, and probably has more bomb devices they are going to try to detonate, or at least that is the fear.

Based Interpol general secretary. I salute you, you Noble son of a bitch.

These are pump-action revolver shotguns found during a police raid in China and their gun control laws are stricter than any western nation.

i always wondered how it's possible to get ammunition if they have to make the guns themselves, is there different laws for that?

They probably make their own, it's not hard

Even if it was impossible to smuggle in and there was no lawful market in the country that they could get some from, it's not hard to manufacture.

Even primers aren't that hard.

This guy makes a .38 Special using nothing but matchbooks for propellant and to load the primer.

youtube.com/watch?v=8gYPdNAp9Q0

youtube.com/watch?v=MOZpy55U-jY

This guy takes .22 pellets and propelling them with nail gun blanks.

Sides, why have you forsaken me?

>implying the Commonwealth isn't a far bigger problem for the UK than the EU.
Most of our shitskins came in from there. There's a reason we have such a big Paki and Bangladeshi community.

Doesn't matter about Brexit, this country's borders are still wide open and will stay wide open.

UK GOVERNMENT POTENTIALLY COVERED UP ABDUCTIONS OF BOMB SURVIVORS BY MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS
>UK GOVERNMENT POTENTIALLY COVERED UP ABDUCTIONS OF BOMB SURVIVORS BY MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS
UK GOVERNMENT POTENTIALLY COVERED UP ABDUCTIONS OF BOMB SURVIVORS BY MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS

>UK GOVERNMENT POTENTIALLY COVERED UP ABDUCTIONS OF BOMB SURVIVORS BY MUSLIM TAXI DRIVERS