Be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kju3tlmcIIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a living meme dont give him youtube views

Irrelevant. Just popping out 5 white kids redeem him of everything.

>5 white niggers who are destined to be retarded/autistic welfare leeches

Vidf pls

He's a godless criminal

If your pubes are not blonde you're not white

Faggot christians shilling hard today, kill yourself, desertcoon-lovers

I'd never hear anything about Vikernes if it wasn't for the constant butthurt threads about him. Why not just ignore him?

>worshipping a literal white nigger

Retards like him are how white people get a bad image. He literally lives in worse conditions than detroit niggers. Hes a failure and shouldnt be speaking his mind about anything.

I am agree with 90% of what he says, and I still think he is losing it a bit lately.

We are right and have been all along

This guy is a crazy murderer who burns down churches

You like him, Hans?

Is varg what original europeans look like?

some """"""""""""master""""""""""" race right there

>people who live in poor living conditions need to be contained including through media

what did he mean by this Sup Forums?

top kek, keeping this for future vargshills

Also he's 80 IQ (like a nigger)

Any of your military leaders killed million more people.
>picture related Varg's victim

We are so blessed on pol to have faggots like you providing such solid proof for the perpetrators of le Sweeden's downfall

there's always flies around him (like a nigger)

There is asbolutely nothing wrong with being a pagan who murdered a communist. However, suggesting ridiculous horseshit that is provably false, like that any white who isnt blonde and blue eyed has nigger blood in them puts you beyond deserving any respect. He went from a pretty decent guy, to being a fucking retard weight around white peoples survival chances.

>atheist pagan
Protestants will be the cannon fodder in the next crusade, because brains is not their strong point.

>pol

Still better than all these disgusting leftwing SJW trannies on Youtube.

Says the guy who can't even form a English sentence

>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
He complained that the conditions in the prison were too soft. Swell guy, credit to humanity.

He's turned on The Golden One just a few weeks after inviting him to stay with his family. Varg cannot tolerate people even mildly disagreeing with him.

youtube.com/watch?v=kju3tlmcIIg