What the Modern Gen Z? Millenial? Woman Wants

This thread is political because I am requesting a generalization of what the modern woman would want, which is completely based on her political surroundings

Example:
-In 17th Century England, a girl might want a corset? Or a Ribbon for her hair?
-In 2nd Century Ethiopia, a girl might want a dead monkey?

So it is completely based on her political environment

Anyway
>STORY:
I work for a small family business; my uncle, me, and the sweetest, most beautiful girl I have ever known. I'm sort of worried that she is actually part of the gen z meme and she is conservative, and I'm just a degenerate to her for having been with so many women. Her birthday is coming up soon, won't say exact date for doxxing purposes.

I facebook stalked her before, and when she was in high school she definitely had an emo girl/ lesbian vibe.

Now she's a little older, she has the most beautiful long wavy hair down to her butt, blue eyes, but she is a slightly exotic mix (I think she's like 25% jap, 25% creole/cajun)

WHAT DO I GET HER FOR HER BIRTHDAY

I'm 25, she's turning 20. She's really shy. I just got out of a 2 year relationship, which I ended a few weeks ago.

This girl is somewhat interested in me; she's dropped hints.. like I know she facebook stalked me before, and she let me massage her neck before

Come on guys, I'm counting on you.

>inb4 take it to x thread

roodypoo, don't question me, I've been here longer than any of you have

pic related is a nigger version of what she looks like

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalxpress.com/news/2016-08-human-neanderthal-gene-variance-involved-inautism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a pony? i don't fucking know

Fuck off snownigger. I don't want those fucking fags opinions.

That's yet another political aspect of this thread- I am choosing to identify with the Sup Forums demographic, which is in and of itself a political decision

I don't want the opinions of people who hang out on a Sup Forums board called 'advice,' what kind of person would you suppose would be there? Fuckin not me

I'd rather have the opinions of the Sup Forumslacks A. Because this is the only board I hang out on, since about December 21st, 2012?

Fuck these newfangled boards. Sup Forums-->Sup Forums once you get older is the master race

Don't race mix retard.

fuck dude me neither. Being that she's fucking 20, it's really hard for me to not sound like an old ass man. Sure, it's only a 5 year gap. But it's actually a huge god damn gap when you think about the differences in ways we were each raised.

I didn't have a cell phone till high school, she probably had one in elementary school

I grew up without the internet, she probably doesn't remember a time without internet

The other day she was on snapchat, and I'm all 'what's that?' "snapchat" 'Oh I thought that was just for like sending nudes or something' "what? everyone has a snapchat"

fuck nigga i'm a fucking geezer. Sometimes I feel like I intimidate her too much with my experience. I really do think that she may be a virgin. I know everyone's gonna bantz me for that, but it is really a possibility with her.

She's so fuckin shy, probably because her generation only communicates through the interwebz. My whole life I've made a point of never asking a girl out over technology, or breaking up over technology. I know that for most that is not the case.

I see her nervously fidgeting when talking to people sometimes. As I said, when she was younger she had the scene emo look. She may be a virgin

And as far as I go, I was a hyper degenerate, hitch hiked 10,000 miles, done every drug there is, had 3-somes, and have probably fucked a girl for every year she has been alive.....

And sometimes, I just feel like she can sense that.

The other day, after my girlfriend and I broke up, I banged some bitch I met after dating her a couple days, and the condom broke and I busted a nut deep deep within her. I had to take her to walgreens to get the morning after pill, she was about to leave, I'm like 'you're gonna take that, right?' and made her take it in front of me
COME TO THINK
I thought she'd see me as alpha; 'oh this guy was in a steady 3 year relationship, but after it ended, he's still got game'

NOPE
She might just think I want to fuck her now

Is it racemixing?

I know I'll catch a bunch of butthurt euro flak for this, but it's the only known way to represent my genetics

I'm 25% Norwegian ancestry, 25% English, 25% Calabria (Italy's toe), 25% Sicily

Sicilian was my dad's father, so that's where my Y chromosome comes from

My dad's sister had DNA tested, and my mom's brother, so I have a bretty good generalization of my DNA, except for Y origin. That being said, If I average my nigger blood, I have 0% Sub Saharan African, and ~0.2% North African. It's strange, probably due to the fact my Dad's father was a ginger from sicily, and my mom's mom from calabria was highly upper-caste, like ruler over the region until fleeing due to Muscolini

That being said
Is it race mixing for my mongoloid ass to have kids with her mongoloid ass?

She has blue eyes. Like I said, she looks exactly like my OP pic, except no nigger lips, less man chin, and lighter colored skin w/ freckles

Personally, I think the 'no racemixing' is stupid

What is should be is
'Keep the phenotypes of our race, while diversifying the genotypes to the fullest extent possible'

The ideal master race would have every possible phenotype of whites; from black hair to platinum blonde, red beards, from light brown to light blue eyes, etc. But ideal masterrace would have ALL possible beneficial genotypes

For example, there is a mediterranean gene that is responsible for about 10 IQ points. It causes a much higher allocation of fat to the production of glial cells. Ideally, we would want the geniuses from every race to be mixed into our general white gene pool, so we could override their looks, but keep the genes responsible for their higher intelligence which possibly differ from ours, because this could potentially lead to several orders of magnitude improvement in intelligence.

She's ~ 5'9", blue eyes, brown hair, freckles
I'm~ Manlet KIng (taller than her), hazel eyes, brown hair (platinum blonde till age 5), red beard

we'd mix well.

so.. no suggestions for a present?

her favorite colors are burgandy and forest green.

I don't want to get her anything that may imply too much commitment and thus spook her, but I also want to get her something that she will remember, and that will maybe allow my feelings to be conveyed a little

Can't be flowers because my cuck faggot uncle always gives her mom flowers (it's not gonna get you laid nigga)

she likes fag music like Nirvana and that emo shit

she's not a girly girl (fuckin not yet, wait till I get ahold of her lol) so it can't be any of that kind of thing either

Come on Sup Forums, I came here because I respect your wit and I thought that the nerd virigns thing was a meme since I know I'm not one..

stop trying to get validation from Sup Forums, use common sense, do what you want
be a man

Stop being a degenerate. Look presentable. Go to Barns and Noble, the Library, or the like. Find a nice conservative white girl. Ask her out on a proper date. Not Arby's and a movie. We're talking dinner at a nice restaurant and a clean stage show of some sort. Treat her with respect. rinse and repeat for as long as it takes for you two to feel like best friends. Red pill the shit out of her if she isn't red pilled to the max already. Marry her, stay faithful to eachother, have a shitload of kids, raise them right and white, stay in shape and save the fucking west. Good luck kid.

Get her some designer shit, maison margiela, rick owens etc. Bitches love that shit

I'm so fuckin obsessed with this girl.. everytime she walks by, I find myself greedily inhaling as much of her smell as I can

She actually makes me nervous. Me, nervous. Like I said, I've hitch hiked thousands of miles, I've been in bands in 5 different states of this country, I've dance butt naked, dick flopping around, in front of thousands of people! I've had threesomes, I've been in showers with a dozen girls washing them down

I once asked a girl out by hanging off a 50 foot water tower by a rope tied to a harness I made of rope, to spray paint the side of it, and the first rope broke, i fell 2-3 feet and luckily had opted to use a second rope as a 'safety rope,' which caught me. I was hanging there for 45 minutes before my friends figured out how to shimmy me back up the tower

And yet this 19 year old (turning 20 any day now) girl makes me fucking nervous? I haven't even asked her for her phone number? What the flying fuck?

I am so glad autistic threads like this exist. They make me feel more content with my autism, make it feel insignificant.

I'd suggest a nice pair of sunglasses, Dolce & Gabbana, Prada or some shit like that. Not a cheap pair you pick up at a gas station.

Never failed me before OP, its less intense that jewellery, practical and chicks love sunnies. Though they may set you back around 300-400 dollarydoos, but your currency is stronger so meh.

>what does she want?

one thousand likes on Instagram, my dude.

I've already stopped being a degenerate, why do you think i'm trying to get this 19/20 year old girl? Cause I want some wild fuggs? No, it's cause she's gonna have that sweet sweet young womb, ready for 9 kids. AND THIS TIME, I'M NOT RISKING IT! And what I mean by this time, is that when I myself was 19 or 20, I was introduced to the most aryan, platinum-hair-she-had-to-dye-blonde (cause it looked grey) eyes blue as the fjords of norway, 16 year old virgin by my girl cousin. Said girl cousin lives in an affluent semi-rural area, so this girl's parents of course owned a winery. Said girl cousin ALSO talked me up to her aryan virgin friend, so much so to the point that this girl was ready and willing to believe the many tales I wove to her. To make a short story long, I robbed her of her honesty. And then she was to head back to the northeast coast (I live in the west) for her high school, because that's where the nation's best hockey was, and she was Olympic level hockey player (highest possible test). One of my biggest regrets in life is that I didn't just knock her up. When I took her virginity, I should have busted as deep as I fucken could within her. It was my early days of no-fap too, so I was saucy much cum. She wouldn't have aborted, her parents were rich and christian. They'd probably have given me a job and passed the winery onto me, her, and our 10 kids lol

Huge regret. So yea. Ain't happening again. Girl I was just with for the past years was a fuck piece. When you no-fap, you gotta have a steady pussy to fuck.

The girl I made this thread about. If she chooses me. There will be no condoms. There will be no pulling out. Ever. There will be as many kids as there can be.

as far as the muh no racemixing goes, I wouldn't consider kids with her racemixing. They would be what, 87.5% white, with 12.5% jap? The fuck cares? She doesn't even look jap herself lol

Just buy her the fucking sunglasses sperg.

OP how the fuck are we supposed to know what to get her. you fucking know her not us. have you had a conversation with her.. what does she talk about, what kinda shit does she like? if you're not close with her dont get her something expensive thats fucking weird, get her candy or chocolates something like that bitches love candy.

Forget her birthday and see if she still likes you. If she does, then she is a keeper.

it does right? Hahaha. I don't give a fuck, I'll pronounce my autism loud and proud. To me, autism is a benefit. Autism has recently been traced to Neanderthals:

medicalxpress.com/news/2016-08-human-neanderthal-gene-variance-involved-inautism.html

So it's like 'oh, you're accusing me of having the genetic markers which definitively differentiate me from those of a sub saharan nigger? wow such offense'

That being said. Autism can be greatly advantageous, especially in a society like ours, where the coolest thing is 'not givin a fuck.'

If you are good looking enough, either through lucky genetics (sort of me, i'm generically and classically handsome, as in I wouldn't be the sexiest guy in any time period, but I'd be a fairly good looking one in any time period, seeing as the 'sexiest' guys of time periods have distinct & unique features that are very ugly in other time periods), or through effort and struggle (do u lift bro), then you are on your way to utilizing your autism. The next step would be to amass a vast wealth of experiences. This is what I did. Doesn't have to be degenerate. You could do the REI backpacking kind of travel stuff, join a band, learn how to build a house, etc. The idea being to get to a point where you can story tell for hours if need be, and if some wannabe neuro-typical sub-saharan-social chad starts trying to gain the spotlight in a situation? BRO! YOU'RE AUTISTIC! You can be 100% sure that you give many many less fucks than he does. Fucking step in there, and make everyone else 100% certain. 'This story you are telling for validation is interesting, let me tell a relevant yet cooler story, in a more nonchalant way' And it will be more nonchalant. That is. If you really are autistic. Cause if you really are, then you should be able to not care about what people think about you in social situations

Where autists go wrong is overworking themselves thinking they should care.

Dude just forget about your past, repent and do not repeat it ever again. Although I disapprove of your past, you can't turn back the clock. Now it's your duty to make sure your girlfriend is not a degenerate. It's your duty to be a man and redpill her, if you're a man then she will follow your views. She wants a man who will take charge. You should wait until marriage to have sex.

Buy her modest clothes, don't buy her slut clothes like yoga pants, booty shorts(short shorts), crop tops, skin tight dresses, shirts that show cleavage.

Don't buy her designer clothes, if she likes/loves you then she will not care about fancy clothes

thanks for the actual idea m8, I would have responded but I was busy sperg typing whole chapters of my memoirs to you guys.

It's not that those would cost me too much, it't that she would know how much they costed, she knows how much I get paid, so she would think I spent way too much on her, seeing as we are not dating or anything.

This is true wisdom, yet I already talked about her birthday a few days before it so I remembered it. But maybe if I didn't get her a present? On the other hand, she didn't fuckin get me a present. But I was still in a relationship.

Do you really think a girl born in 1998 likes anything? They all just like social media and shit (but they all also counter-signal it). We've had nice conversations about music- I told her Kurt Cobain was a fag just like the Beatles, and they get so famous cause they sing one level above the public on Maslow's Hierarchy, but that Led Zeppelin and Dave Van Ronk and such are on the Self Actualization Level rather than the Esteem Level

She thought that was pretty cool, cause she likes nirvana (of fuckin course) but didn't have a problem with my criticism of the fact that cobain is a co-dependent weeny who wasn't emotionally mature enough to get over people's opinions of him, despite how much he pretended

That being said, what do you get a girl that's music related? Since she likes emo stuff, should I get her some like.. goth/ emo full body black lace lingerie? That would be pretty cool huh wonder what she'd say to that heh

Sup Forums would be the worst place to seek validation fukin off yourselves if this is where you come for validation turn your computer off like close your eyes nigga walk away go outside

>racemixing
Fuck off, faggot. Racemixers get the rope too.

Alpha fux. Beta bux.

>creole/cajun

stay the fuck away from my women

Just ask her out faggot

She's not a virgin. All scene/emo girls open their legs easily. On top of that, you portray her as the demure kind of girl, and we all know guys gun for that.

>What the Modern Gen Z? Millenial? Woman Wants

1 word: BBC

shes not my gf my dude, but you're thinking along the exact lines i am.

she is very very modest. She does not show skin. She wears more clothes than she should, I actually feel a little bad for her cause seems like she'd be too hot sometimes.

and I actually think she could be a virgin. And you do not understand how much I wish I could just tell her 'look. I've done some fucked up shit in my past without realizing how bad it was. If you don;t want to have sex until you are married, I want you to know that I'd be willing to wait till then with you'

Because I really would. I've fucked my fair share of pussy and for this girl, I'd remain abstinent until marriage.

I just don't know how I would go about telling a girl that i haven't even been on a date with that, but I also don't know if a girl who wants that would go on a date with a guy she might think would just be tryna get into her panties

I guess the first step would be to just tell her earnestly how much I want to get to know her, and that I'd love to open as much conversation as possible

Just don't say words like earnestly around her, instant road to friend zone or creeperville

I knew a girl and we were starting to hookup. She was sick and I brought her some stuff from CVS, cold medicine some other crap. She turned to a total bitch after I was nice. I left pissed. Then I was about to call her and bitch her out. My friend told me "Just relax and don't call her, she will be calling in minutes crying and apologizing. Sure enough, she did. I learned my lesson right fucking then. Redpilled on women ever since. Now I'm married, not to that bitch, but a red-pilled QT.

Does your wife let you lick her asshole?

Sounds like this bloke is already in the "Friend Zone" A nice gift will just solidify his position.

Modern women want BBC. That's literally it. Any other partner, and they'll insist on an open relationship so that they can get BBC.

Dude just ask her out already, if you wait too long then she'll friend zone you, you need to make your move now. If she asks you about your past then tell her the truth. Don't bring it up.

Eh, don't think I'm the beta here, more like i'm way older than her in her mind and she doesn't know how to approach that.. I've sexed dozens of womenz I'd like to think I can get some sort of advanced read on them.. hell I've literally turned girls down who were offering their pussies

I've only deflowered 3 girls but I can tell you, there's different kinds of emo girls, there's the kinds that are in it for the many skater guys they can bone and slut vampire makeup, and then there's the ones who are in it because they can avoid the mainstream fuck culture of their schools. Emo is the most implicitly white sub-group she could have chosen, considering where we live.Also, I've heard her talk about her father, and I think that there's something there, where she joined the emo crues so she'd only interact with the faggiest least threatening males if she interacted with them at all

From her facebook I gather she never had a boyfriend for any of the years when she had one, and you know that some junior high/ high schoolers in 2014 would be keen on announcing that on facebook.

When I first reached sexual maturity, I was worried about my cock size. What I did was I found the tallest fuckin girl possible- a 6 foot tall monster woman, and climbed up it and stuck my dick in it. When the girl kept coming back, I was sufficiently satisfied that mein peepee was of a large enough girth and size for any woman.

again, OP pic is not her, it's a nigger version of her. She doesn't have the nigger lips, the man chin, or the mud skin

My dick is pretty big, but I wish it was smaller. I'd give almost anything to have a 3 inch dick.

I think you should just talk to this girl man. Don't agonise over what gift to give her; that reeks of beta behaviour. Be a man, ask her straight up if she'd like to go get some food sometime (or whatever). If she says no, move on. If not, you're in business.

I hope you get her mate, you sound like a good bloke honestly and she sounds like a nice girl.

Easy user.
Big cock and psychedelic drugs are the only desires of the Gen Z girl.
The gen z man plays along, but 9 times out of ten is secretly redpilled

MM they want to be treated as mature intelligent women and then spanked and choked during sex.. i blame/thank pornhub

Oh my god shut the fuck up nerd.

>I'd give almost anything to have a 3 inch dick.
straya

she wants you to kill yourself, dont let her down plz

>maybe if I say this is politically motivated they won't notice
Sage this sliding faggot

haha what did you expect, you taught her that you were her bitch and would do whatever she wanted

yea I probably am, I shouldn't have stayed with my ex gf for so long after meeting her for sure. But what's done is done. That's why I asked about the gift thing- needed ideas that are like 'i got you this present to try to let you know that we're going to become romantically involved'

I think that alot of people in this thread are immediately assuming it's one thing without considering the spectre that is the age gap.

I'm really convinced that a 19 year old girl might be highly intimidated by a 25 year old, hair on the chest man, who just ended his last relationship (probably with what she would assume was a 25 year old woman) asking her out?

That happens doesn't it? I know there are alot of girls who get the pussy-tingles at the idea of a guy 5 or 6 years their elder when they're in high school or just out of high school, but there's gotta be girls, if they've never dated a guy older than them, who feel absolutely lost

lmfao you niggers use the word bbc so much that you can't resist it anymore

my ex-ex gf (one of the ones i deflowered) insisted that I give her roommate the BWC. that gf was vietnamese/ french & her roommate was an indian girl with a donk of a booty. Indian roommate's bf who took her virginity cheated on her, so she got back at him by getting her pussy split

indian girl pussy is way too tight. Wouldn;t want to have kids with that. Little dicked sons theyd be. 'sorry son: i know your penis is tiny in comparison to your fathers, but you shouldn't develop a psychological complex over that ok?'

Age doesn't matter as long is its legal, women like older guys, don't worry too much about the age difference. She sees you as a responsible male

You're 25 and she's still mentally a teenager who just got out of a "two year teenaged relationship."

You're just asking for trouble.

>Find someone closer to your age who's had time to mentally mature some.

25 year olds aren't maturity giants, but there's a huge difference between a 25 yo and a 20 yo. Massive difference..

>Stop basing it all on looks.

You made the comment she's the most beautiful thing you've seen, or something similar. Because of that you're being blinded by lust and are blind to all the bad stuff. You're subconsciously giving her a pass for all the red flags any of us would see instantly.

Finally, you're not going to listen to anything we say - especially the warnings. You'll dive in, try your hardest, get burned either sooner or later and come back here jaded and edgy.

G'luck.

The best present would be to leave her alone and not pass on your autism

thanks bud. Yea I know that's what I should do. But I just wanted to get her a sweet gift, my thinking being that for such a nice young lady it would be a nice sentimental thing in the future for her to remember. "remember before we were dating and you got me that x? I was so excited inside but I pretended to keep it cool because I didn't want you to know I liked you so much hehe"

That's the thing; she's a tricky little bugger when it comes to asking her out. As I said before, she's already proven to me that she facebook stalked me because when i mentioned i had to untag myself from some photos of my ex gf and I, she verbally identified the exact photos, which were there before her and I met. That means she at least perused all my pictures.

Another time, her neck was sore. I stood up, walked over, moved her (pretty) long hair aside, and started rubbing her neck, feeling if there was any swelling or anything. She kind of reacted in a fairly.. sexual? way? (never saw her do that before) like head back, eyes rolling up almost or something, and i go 'well I don't really feel anything, does this hurt?' "no, but it's on the other side" and she moved my hand to the other side (moved her pretty hair out of the way again to do so)

An uninterested girl would first of all, tell you to stop touching her neck, and secondly, there's no fuckin need to touch her neck in the first place if it's sore anyway haha. She didn't say stop.

BUT

I ask her 'would you like to see this movie on your birthday?', it's "uhh I don't know, i'll have to see"

So.. she could have let me rub her neck because she's really shy and wanted to avoid conflict, which would also explain not wanting to outright tell me she doesn't want to go somewhere with me

or she could be shy, but WANT to do those things..

Her neck reaction was strange. Along with body language, what she's said of her dad, her past, possible lesbo.. she might've been sexually assaulted in her youth.

>comparing a degenerate pornstar to regular women

i know the assault thing sounds like a stretch, but I'm very good at reading women (since I'm a degenerate womanizer raised by a single mother) and I have met other women whomst that happened to, and they all have a similar vibe about them.

my autism is getting passed on and my sons are going to pump and dump your daughters

I am of the opinon that women top out in terms of maturity at around 15. And they stay at that level, unless they have kids. A 22 y/o girl who responsibly takes care of her 3 kids is infinitely more mature than a 43 year old spinster woman, in my opinion.

I was the one who just got out of the 2-3 year relationship

you're kind of right about the looks thing, but its the other way around. I wasn't as blown away by her looks, until I got to know her nice and good. Other people don't even find her that pretty, actually, and I've dated some hotties

i'm definitely not going to listen to anyone as gospel, but I am taking your opinions into my final outlook, and I greatly appreciate them, so thank you.

i don't follow pop culture but whatever you say, i guess you can add that to your analysis of how much women prefer BBC charts

ANYWAY LADS
>ANYWAY LADS

thanks for the help!

I gotta go to sleep or I'm not even going to wake up to make it to work on her birthday! wish me luck!

p.s. 'A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are for'

>again, OP pic is not her,
Okay, and?
You said she's some happa gook. That's race-mixing, you fucking degenerate.

OP I saw how long your replies are and how many post you have in this thread and I realized you already failed with this girl.

You are way to much about her when she most likely doesn't even notice you. You are fucking up big time by placing this much value in this random bitch. Cut it off and stop acting like a woman. You won't impress any girl by acting like this.

The only thing you need to know is that women are like animals, they reglect your emotions back at you. Act nervous and afraid around her and she will be nervous and afraid towards you. Act comfortable and enjoy yourself with her, and she will be comfortable and enjoy herself with you for the most part.

Get her something nice and small, no more than 50 bucks. A book or piece of hand made jewelry on etsy Is fine.

Then ask her on a date a few days later. If she likes you, she will make it work. If not, don't waste any more time on her and move on.

That's it.

You sound like a degenerate faggot. Too bad that second rope didn't break as well and rid our species of your ass.

Honestly this. It's really tragic that he lived.

Everyone deserves a second chance. Your first post is right though, OP needs to ask her on a date and accept her answer, and stop ruminating over this whole thing.

What board am I on? Please leave.

You seem really strange from all I have read, I'd feel very weary and unhinged to be physically next to you but maybe I'm wrong...

dude how

>what women want

who cares?

Get her something simple but thoughtful. She likes Nirvana, find a Nirvana t-shirt or some shit. I know a guy who scored major points with a chick because he bought her a fishing rod and tackle box. She always wanted to go fishing but never had. Do something along those lines.
But if they bitch has crazy eye (you won't be able to see it but your friends can), it's too late you are forever stuck in the friendzone and she will use the shit out of you (which is why you don't buy her expensive shit off the bat).

You seem very strange I would be very weary and unhinged to be in close proximity to you.

Get her a bad dragon

Girls don't want a dead monkey anymore?

>(I think she's like 25% jap, 25% creole/cajun)

all these walls of text, you don't know shit and you try to over intellectualize something easy as the air or water

What women want never changed, you may think so but youre wrong

women want a man who is at the top or at least the top 20% of the man

it's that easy, look at youself and look at all the different aspects of your life, if you are in the top 20% with the most pusssy will literally throw yourself at you

it's that simple

and if one day you will understand as much as I you will understand it too

Don't try to win her over with presents. Go with something generic like bathbodyworks lotions giftset and shit. Yeah we can already fucking tell you have put her on a fucking pedestal. You've already failed.

How about you stop being an autist creep and hitting on basically a kid. Also I think you have autism.

jesus dude, take this shit to bant or b