What happened to this?

What happened to this?

Guess who is Trumps favorite president

Jackson?

BASED ANDY JACKSON

Ding ding ding

Would that be Andrew "Walk the Line" Jackson?

So it has been scrapped and burned? Good.

Trump put her back on the fields to pick cotton like a good niggress

First I remember about the Tubman bill and got sad and then I rememberd about this and it's ok.
Replace that fucker Hamilton if you want.

I hope so. Everyone I've talked to thinks its just another history revision attempt.

Would be interesting to see all the bills with NIGGER scrawled across the front. How would people even deal with that? Lol

>we won't get to participate in the new age of slave trade
Feels bad man

you're not a jew nor a black, so it's normal

I was hoping to swap some tubmans for some Lincoln and Washingtons

'da fuck u lookin at nigga'

Himself.

Forgot about it like a fever dream.Then again, AJ never wanted to be on the dollar in the first place.

Some racists explained to normies that this would allow us to once again exchange niggers for goods and services, thus completing the circle.

Not many liked that idea afterwards

one of the few positives of non-campaign Trump

AYO HOL UP U B SAYIN WE WUZ DOLLAS N SHIET

Donald J trump got elected... so the black privilege movement stalled out

WE WUZ CURRENCY

Wut da fuk u tryna buy nigga?

There was a concern over instant inflation. It's believed Harriet Tubman kept several silver dollars in her nostrils.

Most reasonable explanation.

>hey bro, got 5 niggers i can borrow?

>sheeeit mang i jus len u 10 niggasda otha day wash u mean can use borrow 5 mo nigga wadafuq mang

Kek

We pointed out they wanted to replace the image of the founder of the Democrat Party with that of a gun toting Republican who shot Democrats dead on principle. Kinda went downhill after that.

Even though Hamilton was basically a bastard, he still helped build the country when it was extremely vulnerable.

It was only worth $12.

Always love this logic

>hurr the Democrats of yesteryear are the same party as Democrats today!

Except, you know, the confederates were the democrats. I have no idea why you guys insist on using this narrative like anyone will fall for it.

KEK

Start enforcing the law against defacing currency? Also I will feel awkward handing a nigger a bill that says nigger on it, which I know will happen.

that literally looks like a chimp 2bh