WRONG AGAIN POL

You've got it all wrong you stupid blumplinks, muslim extremists didn't kill all those children, it was man

independent.co.uk/voices/terrorist-attack-muslims-mentally-ill-japan-france-germany-men-its-toxic-masculinity-a7158156.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NlHwJ
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/NlHwJ

Based archive man.

Are you a bot?

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

>post 13 seconds ago
>bot replied 8 seconds ago
Neato desu

>women can't get anything done

wow such news

Fucking white males, they can't keep getting away with it!

Only Muslims cause jihad attacks

It's also men likely to save you when your life is in danger

not men... Carbon based life forms! my god.

Actually, you're my likely to drown in the tub than be killed by "men."

That kids parents are SJW-scum who are friends with media-jews, that this kid died was a VERY good thing, stop it with this meme, they deserved it. Yes, the kid to.

Haha, hadn't even thought of that.

Also
>Muslim men killing people are mentally ill
>White males are the fucking devil and there's no excuse

Even more wrong dickheads, it's people so we should ban people.

The left is fuckng retarded.

t. sign of contradiction
Ebba is growing stronger

>Wednesday 27 July 2016
It wasn't even written about Manchester.

when you think Sup Forums is wrong again, why dont you stay at tumbler?

This is true but they fail to understand that there are good men out there that want to protect women and children from violent shitskin scum. These roasties will never experience the warmth of a stoic and noble man by their side, I pitty them.

Fuck it, they already expect me to be a violent psychopath. Might as well go and kill some muzzies now.

And who created men? Women

wtf i hate white people breeding now

because men raped them

Of course. Leftist Idiots mixing up their fucked up anti-male politics with current happenings. Desperately trying to uphold their stupid self-destructive multicultural lies and insane beliefs.

Really made me think

Actually if you count in abortion, women are much more likely to kill you then men.

>@vegeterianjelly

>don't blame a particular demographic for the actions of a few
>Blame 50% of the entire population
K

Hmmm.

He's a bot, it's always 7 seconds before he replies with the archive link. And if you mention bot, it always replies within 13 seconds saying well this

Based KEKbot

Being one doesn't automatically exclude the other.

why is the Independent spreading manphobia?

are their writers a bunch of manphobes?

men were giving out free taxi rides after the Grande concert explosion. So that's proof that men are good.

To be fair Men do commit like 99.9% of all terrorist related activity, I think it's time we come as a society to this conclusion and use it going forward.

if you aren't a bot then what are you

We get it, you're not a bot. Just a wiper snapper.

but the archive doesn't catch all those juicy comments ...

How do you know the chemist who made the bomb material wasn't a woman? Suicide bombers are usually male, but men are also more likely to commit suicide.

men do 99.9% of everything in society/civilization with the exception of whining, moaning, nagging, ruining everything they touch, and giving birth/nursing children, all of which are wholly the domain of the fairer sex

So...How do you explain female suicide bombers?

Pre-Trans Men?

>How do you know the chemist who made the bomb material wasn't a woman?
because the bomb exploded when it was intended to explode

Well I guess we don't know specifics like that, but I'm pro-gun ownership and I don't believe that the weapon itself has inherently wrong with it and long as used responsibly. I'd raise an eyebrow to the fact that the overwhelming majority of persons abusing such things will overwhelming be men though. Or are you trying to imply the architects behind designing and creating such things hold as much responsibly as the abusers, not a trap just wondering.

That's funny.
You can either dwindle it down to the mentality of a singled out, lone wolf type of actor and get specific to identifying causes of such behavior or you can just say its roughly 50% of the population and you have no idea what causes it.
Interesting.

It's not men who are most likely to kill you in a terrorist attack - it's humans!

That's the argument he's making, the FUCKING RETARD.

And specifically, the most statistically likely is exactly human Muslim men with mental health problems.

Why are liberals such intellectually dishonest and/or challenged morons?

And for the record, an equally venomous woman who lacks the balls (literally and proverbially) to go suicide bombing abroad can still be just as evil by spreading her toxicity in other more cowardly ways, such as promoting genital mutilation of her daughters, insisting her husband stone her cousin after he raped her, and selling her niece to some pedophile Imam.
All ththe while being a moderate 'muslim' and posting on social media how it's true that the problem is reducible to 'men', and feeding on sympathy from western cucks and cuckettes.

You know it's the truth Sup Forums. The muslim conservatives and the alt-right lapring neo-nazi faggonts here share the same misogyny and disdain for feminism as many patriarchal muslims do.

How many of you actually believe in full equal rights between men and women? How many of you support the LGBT+ community? How many of you think of the west as degenerate?

The jihadists share this same hatred for the west, it's liberal permissiveness and non-traditionalist values Face it losers, you aren't the "saviours" of the west, even thought you like to imagine to be. YOU ARE A PART OF THE SAME PROBLEM, the mirror image of the very group you love to hate.

Oh because all those groups are mutually exclusive. Fuck journalism
Saged

bot botbot bot botbotbot

bot

Based Archive man.

Men do whine, moan, nag and ruin things but arguably waaay less so than women. And yes they did create everything and they should be given that respect for doing so, but we may have also created an environment of chaos along with all our advances and it's time we may own up to that, a Muslim terrorist may do savagery but in retaliation to that a lot of men would reply in kind, when the Muslim may be acting because of replying in kind to begin with. Men create loops of violence and while with being attacked there are men who aren't accountable for that, most will carry on the men problem solving violence that causes this in the first place.

>These roasties will never experience the warmth of a stoic and noble man by their side

They would rather have a shitskin badboy who gives them drama and STDs, why bother with them?

Reported.

kek what are they gonna do? ban men? who's gonna kick us out?

Why does the left push people away with articles like this? It is mental health and religion that caused tmsmost mass shooting.

>It's not men who are most likely to kill you in a terrorist attack - it's humans!

Wow, way to stereotype. It's not humans, but carbon based life forms that commit most acts of terror.

You always did schlomo

>you can't just blame a whole group for the actions of a few
>but you can blame an even bigger group

>its not muslims or men, but plastic explosives and metal that are most likely to kill you

wtf elements, we need to think about how problematic the periodic table has become

Saw a white man in a suit today catching the train. Was quite concerned he might radicalise a muslim and cause them to commit a terrorist attack.

Only humans do bad shit*

Look I can be a reductionist shitwank too.

>ruining everything they touch

KEK BASED NIP

WOMEN ARE IRRELEVANT AND SHOULD STFU

Stronk womyns hoo don need no man, babydick SHITLORD.

Umm, sweetie... its actually the earths biosphere that is responsible for 100%(!!!!) of the deaths in the planet, because mineral forms also kill women and children in earthquakes and such!! SO your abiotic-ism is problematic and WRONG, hon.

Maybe you should educate yourself like me, but I know not every1 can get into gender studies at Karl Marx U.

Heads up little bigot, this is going on tumblr so my fellow wom*n can see how to school a phobe like u

*sips açaí berry infused tisane*

What's the point of this article? Most of the violence in the world wars was committed by men. Should we reduce WWI and WWII to 'muh toxic masculinity'?

>all media outlets completely consumed by 2009 tumblr styled postings

I wonder how that happened? Oh, pic related. There are now hundreds of JournoLists, and no one is talking about it, because they are all on said JournoLists.

>Sup Forums will continue to ignore how the media took 50 steps higher on the crazy chart

No OP you have it wrong its not man, its HUMANS.
HUMANS ARE TO BLAME FOR TERRORISM

Doing god's work.

>it took this many years for someone to do what was suggested 5,000 times

>it's not these specific groups that continuously and disproportionately commit the vast majority of terrorist attacks you should be worried about, it's half the world population!

Thanks for the advice ((((Janey Stephenson))))

Seriously. Are they seriously trying to go with this story?

someone remind this faggot that one of the san bernardino shooters was a woman

>but the archive doesn't catch all those juicy comments ...

I remember years ago when I had the patience to slowly find the right script to allow to see comments, but it's too much of a bother anymore to care, and half of the time allowing all scripts isn't enough to make them appear. I wish there was a way to just see comments most of the time.

the mirror image of faggots and femishits?

I have it on good authority that it was this man in Manchester.

He's an ISIS trained terrorist born in Raqqa, Syria. He was allowed in as a refugee using this passport. This photo caught him wearing a suicide vest, but it's unclear if he didn't drop the explosives and detonate the remotely with the detonator as not enough remains have been found to identify a full-grown man.

There are rumors that he's actually an Israeli agent. Fahraatlik al-Khayt is known an Arabic alias used by an IDF physician (who also has a law degree?), and it's confirmed that the alleged terrorist's great-grandfather was an immigrant from Russia to the United States around the turn of the century.

So this raises the possibility that this is a Mossad false flag to try to get the UK involved in the Syrian conflict.

Are you saying women can't blow themselves up as well as men can? Where's the google doodle for female terrorists?

وقال انه لا يمكن أن تبقي الابتعاد مع هذا!

Women get raped when they get mad.

no, but it's resurfaced all over my news feed in response to manchester, and I'm sure I'm not the only one

youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

She's not wrong, she's just wrong about whether it's good or bad or not.
Men are supposed to do violence for their people. The only real problem with terrorism is the direct cause of white men not doing anything about it, and we don't do anything about it because we're subverted and broken.
But the point of the leftist propaganda is to set the frame of discussion. In this frame of discussion, men will defend themselves by struggling to not be violent or be portrayed as violent. That is the subversion.
If we were functioning properly, we'd be wrecking house yet again.

>وقال انه لا يمكن أن تبقي الابتعاد مع هذا!
إن شاء الله حبيبي

>NO GOYIM DO NOT GENERALIZE
>Except when it comes to white men of course!

And what religion did these men have?

All men come out of a woman