Most common baby names in different regions of UK

Can you spot the one that doesn't belong with the others?

Is changing in common first names a sign of a country losing its tradition and cultural identity?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/baby-names-top-100-most-popular-boys-and-girls-names-10459074.html
archive.is/K4IsW
lifezette.com/polizette/hundreds-muslim-no-go-zones-take-root-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do something about it faggot

Your country is where a big number of these migrants are swarming in Europe from. How about YOU do something.

>Amelia
>Amelia is a female given name. It is an English-language variant of Amalia, derived from the Germanic word amal meaning 'work', and connoting industriousness and fertility.
>Germanic word amal
>fertility
>amal

Naming your kid after the original word for anal fucking... WTF is wrong with Brits?

>Muhammad

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

>Alfie

*breathes in*

HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

According to babycentre?
Get fucked. We have real statistics we don't need some shitty site to tell us what the names are.
Even in London all the derivatives of Mohammad don't make it the first name.

Calm down Alfie

>Norn iron
>Not william and williamette

Somethings off here tbqh.

It shows how inbred Muslims are that they can't remember more than one name

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/baby-names-top-100-most-popular-boys-and-girls-names-10459074.html

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/K4IsW

>fertility
>anal
That's not how it works Hanz

>be teacher in Britbongia
>new school year
>class has five Muhammads
>make joke with coworker about how Muhammad is the new Madison
>"user that is racist!"
>get fired
>have to be reeducated at local tolerance center

>200 Non-muslim males born
>20 muslim males born

>200 Non-muslim males have an array of names
>10 Joshuas
>10 James
>10 Marks
etc

>19 Muslim males named Muhammad
>1 Muslim male named Mohamad

"Muhammad most popular male baby name!!"

>What is both holes fucking?

Brits are such idiots that they cannot even see there is a problem.

Enjoy your sharia zones. At least here in Germany we do not allow Muslim majority towns and zones.

>It's ok because only 10% are muslims
fuck off cuck

Only one can make a baby.

Mummy and daddy not give you "the talk" yet?

>At least here in Germany we do not allow Muslim majority towns and zones.

[lie]

Merely pointing out how intellectually dishonest it is. Not arguing that London shouldn't be firebombed.

Haha, dream on. Visit our bigger cities and cry. We are as infected as Britain is.

You're going to get far worse though fritz, enjoy your EU rape quotas.

wtf is an alfie

>the number of muslim children vastly bigger than number of christian children
this is what bongistans get for not popping out kids and being edgy millennials

Probably a shortened version of alfred.

>>At least here in Germany we do not allow Muslim majority towns and zones.
>[lie]

No, we do not have those zones, France and Britain have them.

----
While it is nearly impossible to gauge the full extent of the no-go zone problem, it is safe to say there are hundreds of no-go areas scattered throughout Europe. A March 2016 report published by the Hungarian government found 900 areas across Europe.

In France alone, where no-go areas are euphemistically referred to as “zones urbaines sensibles” — sensitive urban zones — the government counts over 750 such zones. In Sweden, the number could be “as high as 50, [but ] the police who I spoke with … estimated there to be about 20-30,” Horowitz said.

In the United Kingdom, “you have to have extra vigilance in certain parts [of London] when you are working,” a London police officer told Breitbart News in December 2015. Also in December 2015, a police officer from Lancashire in northern England told the Daily Mail that, “there are Muslim areas of Preston that, if we wish to patrol, we have to contact local Muslim community leaders to get their permission.”

lifezette.com/polizette/hundreds-muslim-no-go-zones-take-root-europe/

Its what the Christian church gets for shielding pedophiles en masse and religion for generally being made up trash.

top fucking cucks.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

I'm sure those hundreds of thousands of refugees that you're dumping into small German towns are dispersing completely into the population, and not at all bunching up like every single other population does (including Islamic ones)

Fucking delusional, christ.

So... what is "other"
Syrians? Mexicans? Nork?

Mohammed, Muhammed, Mohammad...etc. There are a lot of variations, we should throw them all under same name and then see how many there really are.

A miniature version of pic related.

Makes you think that a "what's your Muslim name" generator is going to be predominantly just the first names being Muhammed spelled differently and the last name being either Khan or Islam

Moohammed, Mahmad, Mehmed, Mahamed, Mohamad, Mohamed, Mohammad, Mohammed, Muhamad, Muhamed, Muhamet, Muhammed, Muhammet, Mahammud , Mehmet, Mohd, Muh,"Mohamed","Mahamid"

>my country is being infested by muslims
>G-Germany is being infested much more
>with Brexit, we only get anglo immigrants from Canada, Australia etc

dream on mate

In some countries i guess you can't be named Muhammad, so they change some letters around.

Apart from several no-go-zones in german cities, I suggest you take a walk through some of the refugee villages, old and new... report back to tell us how that turned out.

> “there are Muslim areas of Preston that, if we wish to patrol, we have to contact local Muslim community leaders to get their permission.”

You know what? German police are doing everything by the rulebook and asking Muslim community leaders for permission before walking into an area ain't part of the rulebook.

Fpbp
why would a Greek die defending England, when england is begging for those niggers to come. None of them are staying in Greece

in London it's way more than 200:20. It's like 100:100

Isn't Greece like the European capital of begging right now?

>try random place in Luton with street view
>arab stores with arab language everywhere

hmmmm

what does that have to do with anything? And I don't know.
If England paid them to keep sand niggers out they would, but England is paying them to let them IN

when I got to London last month for a stay I tripped out, Arabic language is EVERYWHERE. At least in the US the parts that are 80% spic still have English signs mostly, in London they don't even try to assimilate them

>when I got to London last month for a stay
>when I got to London
>for a stay
>London

Can we at least agree that all this mess was mainly due to the cucks at the EU since they more or less control the member country's borders?

Nice disease your country got there...

I'd hate to see yours.

Thanks archive bot.
>Is changing in common first names a sign of a country losing its tradition and cultural identity?

No. Think of it like this:
>Room full of 100 people
>2 named Muhammed
>Everyone else has a different name
>Muhammed is the most common name
>98% of people aren't called Muhammed.

What's causing this something to do with Muslims naming their first born son Muhammed (or some variant), a bit like Sikhs have a lot of Singhs. Also pic related
>~183,000 names
>~7,000 named Muhammed (or some variant)
>~4% of children

It's not a huge deal. This is. But even then its only about 14% of authorities, more than I'd like sure, but nothing I'm going to loose sleep over.

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

Well at least Germany finally found a working final solution to the Jewish problem. That solution being making their country so unappealing and anti semitic that no rational Jewish person or any Goy with a Brain would want to live there.

Fucking sickens me!

Your truly Montague Forsythe Winterbottom

What about all the other different spelling for Muhammed?

i wanted to see London , big mistake. But I actually had the best koubideh of my life, life changing kebab.

>the cucks at EU
they're not the cucks they're the bulls, European citizens are the cucks

Something only for Jamal and Ahmed to do to your future wife, Hans.

What do you mean? In my post I included all different variations of the name that entered in the top 100 names.

What is it with germanics and wanting to get raped by mudslimes?

This looks like your country has tripper or something.

Muhammad
+
Mohammad
+
Mohammed
= >7000

Mohammed is first place on this list

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!

That is 14 years from now!

Maybe just for London, that what I posted was for the whole of England and Wales. For just London I can't find any data, so I can only assume that it has the same issue I've already mentioned.

Well its not that different in our countries cities I guess. This statistic seems to be just very honest as it even shows mixed ones as categorys. Now its not only about muslims, a british city were there are mire nonbritish whites then british ones will also cease to be british in the long run giving way to somehing more universal american like.

Naming your boy Alfie is top banter

>in 2031 not a single one of the areas mentioned will be majority British

What

No cause for concern, the crime is not correlated to nationality and race as it is in germany. UK have binned the knifes and guns after all.

but if things go real bad the brits can always emigrate across the channel. much better situation there. (check lower left corner)

I never realised how much the UK loved the name Amelia before.
It's a pretty name.

mfw nobody knows how to spell muhammed so they all spell it differently like the niggers in american naming their daughters tayqueesha that dont even make sense