UK gov. covering up abductions?

Yesterday I posted the theory that Muslims were abducting children using the "free taxi rides" after the bomb attack at the concert in Manchester. This theory started to fall apart as more of the children were found or their bodies identified.

However, I noticed some strange things in the articles about missing children, and also in the response by the government with deploying the military and even using the SAS to clear houses.

Most of the info is in the screencap here. I'll post the links after this for easier browsing. If anyone has a twitter, please contact George Webb at @truthleaks with this info.

When I posted the updated SAS rescue theory, the thread suddenly had an influx of shills shitposting stuff that didn't even make any sense, and were rapidly posting to hit the limit. There's definitely something going on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/father-pleads-safe-return-daughter-15-friend-go-missing-manchester/
news.sky.com/story/manchester-arena-bomber-salman-abedi-named-by-us-officials-10890167
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126878215
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/leaked-pictures-show-bomb-used-manchester-attack/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126878215/#126927908
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck shills fuck tags

Take it to Reddit bud, this is swiss cheese subjective crap.

Image posted is of the Muslim taxi kidnappers theory with other articles giving general context.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/father-pleads-safe-return-daughter-15-friend-go-missing-manchester/
Article on the girl who disappeared with severe burns that was likely rescued by the SAS.

>news.sky.com/story/manchester-arena-bomber-salman-abedi-named-by-us-officials-10890167
Video of SAS raid on bombers house. Right at the start you hear civilians comment on loud bangs. There are other articles commenting on the use of flashbangs. Keep in mind, the SAS raided a house that was considered to have boobytraps or suicide bombers in, instead of scouting the place with robots as is normal procedure. Seems more likely to be a hostage rescue.

Where is other girl though?

In that case it wouldn't be surprising to have a media blackout. It wouldn't be the first time a taxi driver abducted a person.

I was actually just looking for info on this. The articles I found said all but 2 had been accounted for.

everything fits. This is disturbing

LINK TO ORIGINAL THREAD WHERE POSTS WERE MADE
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126878215

It would make sense for them to sneak the children back into hospital so as to avoid admitting they were abducted. The children are returned to their parents dead or alive, the kidnappers could be slapped with terror charges and said to be connected to the bombing then locked up in prison for years.

It avoids the uproar and attacks on the muslim community, keeps the narrative going of #notallmuslims, lets the government sweep up the terror attack neatly so they can deploy soldiers again without previous criticisms rising up etc.

A few mosques got firebombed by angry teenagers. Imagine what would happen if the British public found out that the survivors were abducted and raped, and then that the government covered it up to protect the muslim community.

im not sure if i should laugh at anglo suffering or be mad at mussie antics.

This is just another strand of the psy-op hoax. All the media scum are trying to get Muslims and Whites to fight, as people are waking up to their lies.

jesus, you're as bad as the Sandy Hook retards. Or you're a false flag trying to convince the world we're all morons.

You know why they couldn't find all these girls after the explosion? because people lying in unconscious in a hospital bed aren't able to give their name and address. And lo and behold, when they start turning up they've been lying unconscious in a hospital bed. Gotta be a conspiracy, amirite?

Believe me man, in a sick way I want that to be the case. Not that I frankly expect anything to be done about it. I would love for people to get mad and fight back. I kinda do hope that this story pans out.

Sandy Hook is cut and dry a fake shooting. You should pick a better straw comparison.

it seems every government is run by kidfuckers and kidfucker protectors. fuckin awesome

How can a girl have severe burns from the fireball yet zero injuries from shrapnel? Nail bombs utilise explosives that have more force than flame to send the shrapnel further and faster.

Laura Macintyre should have been shredded by the nail bomb if she was close enough to get burnt by the fireball.

makes sense

Honestly I hope they abducted some kids, at this point I just want a war

BUMP

I really don't know why I bother arguing with you people. At some point, you have to realise that a lot of people on Sup Forums just aren't all that smart.

And quite a few have genuine mental disorders.

explosives don't spread their payload evenly. It's not unusual to see people who were standing next to someone who was completely shredded walk away with only a few scratches.

They're the best we've got senpai

A lot of them a just paranoid teenagers

Fuck off shill. Go cry on twitter about islamophobia if you don't care about the potential abductions of Brits.

Victims were killed in an almost 360 degree around the bomber. Doesn't show it for the injured as there were far too many as it spread around the whole place.

Source for picture is telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/leaked-pictures-show-bomb-used-manchester-attack/

>start posting how the bong gov is outright traitorous
>empowered summon shill cast

dont just to conclusions - it might not be a cover-up - it might be them trying to rescue all the hostages before the kidnappers can hide and destroy evidence/ hide the hostages.
though i wouldnt put it past them that this is a cover-up

An interesting theory

don't let this thread slide.

which also might have been one of the reasons for the outrage for the US leak

Look at the posts after this one archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126878215/#126927908

Sudden influx of shitposting not even making any sense. Within a couple of minute there were 10s of posts in a fairly slow thread. Coincidentally right after I posted the theory about the SAS rescuing the abductees.

>pic
[Gen Z intensifies]

What were you expecting? This is Sup Forums, the place that insists that some anonymous fuck larping as an FBI insider MUST be genuine because he made obvious predictions like "Hillary won't be charged" and "the US government does shady shit abroad" and that it makes total sense for an FBI agent to have intricate top-secret CIA knowledge.

somehting about this "attack" stinks to high heaven

>timing - re: election
>lack of information
>use of military
>ban the internet
>no political debate

Bumping for based jews and moslems

DO NOT BE AFRAID

>BE EXTREMELY AFRAID!!!!!

forgot pic

It's custom to censor anything identifiable about special forces in the UK.

So sick and tired of this.

If a Muslim has abducted one of these girls you can guarantee it would start an unprecedented shit storm. England would go up in flames over night. Literally thousands of Muslims would be killed.

If you're close enough to get burnt from a bomb, you're close enough for the shockwave to kill you.

They have little in the way of thermal effects except inside the lethal zone of the shockwave.

every time with these fake ass stories

Visiting Ireland there Australia?

except its a nail bomb. the point isnt the shockwave, its the debris. in mythbusters i think they proved that if you lie on the ground a grenade has a good chance of not killing you, though if i remember correctly there was no issue of burns

Hold on, so the bomb attack was staged in order for this pedo ring to go out and grab kiddies?
Holy fugg

either that or opportunism

HA HA
TIME FOR INVESTIGATIONS

>the bomb attack was staged in order for this pedo ring to go out and grab kiddies?
it doesn't even have to be that complex. The kid grab could have been the icing on the cake of their plan, or it could have been some completely unrelated opportunistic mudslimes that seized on the chance.

>This theory started to fall apart as more of the children were found or their bodies identified.
wow this level of integrity is unheard of in this board, congrats

You're retarded if you think that's what would happen. No one gave a shit when they groomed, kidnapped, and raped thousands of them across the country. What's one or a dozen more rape victims on top of thousands?

THEY ARE NOT SHARING INFO BECAUSE THEY ARE TRYING TO AVOID CIVIL UNREST AND LITERAL RACE RIOTS

15 MISSING GIRLS ARE 99/1 DEAD

THE MILITARY IS TRYING TO PREVENT FOOTAGE OF THEIR EXECUTIONS AND RAPES FROM GOING PUBLIC AT THIS POINT

I ask you, did you know who the PM was at 5 years of age?
In that photo of Obama with the brothers and sisters of the victims... They all look so happy with a black stranger after their siblings were murdered.

Also the British victim isn't listed as dead on find my past

isn't this just too tinfoily tho guys?

real heartwarming stuff, we all need some healing in the community thanks user

Because this time the government is actively covering it up

DIE KIKE

sadly desu

is it? its not like it ever happened before. let alone in britain. talking about it happening multiple times before in manchester is pure madness.

they'll play it off as conspiracy theorist nutjobs as they always do

>subjective
>girls still missing
>DEFCON 1 declared
>subjective

As opposed to last time when the government also actively covered it up and the judiciary gave light sentences to the rapists?

o shit

remember pic related?

COUP is spelled with a capital C

Another coverup. On the evening of the attack, newspapers reported that the father was a security guard at manchester Airport. This was before he was implicated in terrorism himself.

Now there is zero informaion about his job, even though the implications are huge.

Any Anons manage to find out his actual job ?

this. cause a mass panic at a concert full of prepubescent girls.

surely theres not ulterior motive

Opportunists or they were privy to the bomb attack and took advantage of the situation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
> when care-home managers investigated reports that children in their care were being picked up by taxi drivers.
>A "common thread" was that taxi drivers had been picking the children up for sex from care homes and schools.[c] The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns

Just ctrl+F "taxi" on the article to get the full sense of it.

Look at the evidence I have provided. Pay particular attention to the Laura girl. I'm looking into the stories of the other missing kids who were "found" to see if there's anything weird about them.

More likely a case of opportunism.

mohammad needs more 9 year old wives.
they are searching for the prophet

My name is Mohammed, and I'm not a child snatcher. I drive taxi for free. This is fake news

>10 libyans

9 now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
Known terrorist given asylum in the UK

Thats a fucking Sikh

Seems the shills are cooling off this thread.
Maybe they think this place is like reddit where the only thing that matters is having a comment near the top?

He's a Sikh, retard.

Look how the guardian put 'terrorist" in quotes.
>that rag needs ending

That's a sikh, though. He allowed his photo to be used "without credit" and now every media outlet is gushing over the good samaritan "muslim"

seems like it. their tactics are so shit.

You've gotta be sick to be a sikh

yeah a lot of taxi drivers are scum who can't get a job anywhere else

>(((Solomon)))

Can any of you with a twitter account please tweet the pictures posted at and to @TruthLeaks

twitter.com/georgwebb

He needs to be notified about the potential use of a knock-out gas. He's an investigative journalist and expert on chemicals (user in previous thread told me to contact him). I don't have a twitter and don't want to put my phone number on it.

Everyone needs to spread this wherever you can to whoever you can.

if this is real

holy fuck

get to the bottom of this Sup Forums!!!

Good work user, glad to see you're keeping it up.

this guys a sihk totally different religion that actually hates muds. Had a laugh when (((they))) tried to use him to advance "not all murderous slimes' narrative.

Just guessing here, but this article or the woman directly references the Holocaust, right?

Why would the armed forces or police or whoever go along with this?
Surely there would be one person who would stand up and tell the truth?

I'm not saying I don't believe you, it's just that the idea of all those people not giving a fuck and accepting orders is sickening

you know what is sad user? you dont want to put your phone number in because you are afraid that either the government or your friend and/or family will dub you a racist or a tin foil hat conspiracy theory believer. you know it and i know it and everyone knows it. you know what even more sad? that theres a shitton of people like you and you all lack the collective balls to do anything about it. there will be no outrage just like there is always none. and what is outrage anyway? talking in a civilized manner to the media, who is clearly the one who perpetuates it all? or talking to your local representative, who also has a part in it?

what did they do when those kids were abused? turned a blind eye.

He's not an expert in chemicals but he is a journo who has researched extensively about the use of opioid and other drugs used in interrogation as truth serums, knockout drugs and amnesia-inducers, particularly in aerosol and gas form, in limos and taxis for kidnapping and other rendition.
This is done by both criminal gangs and gov agencies.

This showed up on my Jewbook feed right now aswell.

"So im at oldham royal with a mate involved in a car accident to see these guys turning up with drinks and milkshakes for all of the emergency staff working hard over the past 24 hours. I would take a guess to say these guys are probably muslim. So all of you ignorant fuckers saying all muslims are terrorists just remember this picture. Half way through writing this i just found out they are from Kings Treats in oldham
Well done guys"

nah we just go cronulla 2.0 on them aye

Why would a muslim call a jew "goyim"?

Look at the page in for a pretty fucking good reason why they're covering it up.

Only the commanders and the Special Forces would know the whole truth, or anything close to it. Since this is all DEFCON 1 all the info would be highly compartmentalized and Classified. This is also why the media floods the public with "LOVE NOT HATE" and "STOP BEING AFRAID" to drown out people theorizing or connecting the dots. THis has the added bonus of pressuring many people to not speak, public figures included.

?

Dead goyim you moron

Because they know it will cause mass unrest with race riots and reprisals against the muslim community. That's why there are 6000 soldiers deployed across the UK as part of Operation Temperer. Plus the UK police is cucked i.e. Rotherham

More concerned with being arrested for a "hate crime" by tweeting this shit than labelled a racist by friends and family who know my views already.

My bad. I assume you're the user from yesterday. Do you know if there is a way to make a twitter without needing to phone verify?

its sickening. desu.
whats the point of doing this stupid stunt? literally retarded. These extremists literally spitting right in your face.

its.obvious why they are doing this, they all go to the same mosque, probably involved in rape gang

OUTRAGE

but seriously, we can't allow nuclear codes to get their hands on our mobile phone numbers

what if we get false flagged? how will we phone our friends?

REEEE

How long until another one?

I see so many literal Africans today when growing up there were none.

>doesn't even know about 'nulla

Kys cunt