Germans! Stop hating yourselves

>
This was taken out of a German hate thread. Do Germans really hate their country that much? How could you hate something so great?
inb4 "ALL THEY DO IS KILL OTHER WHITES!"

It's probably a false-flagging Turk hating all Almans.

You are literally the only one on this board saying that germany is a good country. We get hated to hell and back, bullied and whatnot because of our fucking illiterate government and grandma merkel destroying europe with her rapefugees. And what do people do when they get bullied? They tell themselfes that they deserve it and then they commit sudoku.

Everyone always blames us (the germans on this board) even though the we are probably the last people that would vote for Merkel or Jew Schulz or however the bluepilled majority of this country votes for.

I don't like the people in my country, they are way to leftist, learned in school that you need to take as many niggerdicks as possible because your grandparents killed some jews, and just don't see the problem this country is facing.

We love you guys. I just want you to shed your guilt and prosper. You truly are the best.

If Germany keeps importing Muslims, they will involuntarily start ww3. 3 strikes you're out Germany. You can't start 3 world wars and just continue to exist.

Germany was a great country, but you've been lead astray by the (((USA))). I know that feel, man. The South experienced the same thing and we still are. Never hate yourself, even if everyone around you does. Fuck the north.
Btw, Germans along with English/Scottish and Italians are the most right wing people in America, so thanks for that, too.

I don't mind Germans on Sup Forums but the Germans normies are cancer.
>fucking Greeks, pay debnt, I don't care if I've always been bad at paying them, I don't care if you have to prostitute yourself to pay for your medication, I don't care if the suicide rate skyrockets in your country, pay the fucking DEBT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>refugees welcomed to fingerbang my daughter

Germans are too good for their own good which makes them weak to the corrupt whims of the Anglo.

Down with these cucks

dude in that thread has over 70 posts and I think I've encountered him already at least 4 or 5 times in those stupid bantz threads. Just ignore him. He's either some shill/antifacuck or the saddest person in existence. But definitely not here for discussion so just ignore.

You anglos did that to yourself.You defeated Hitler siding with commies and jews.You reeducated Germans.You even cucked yourself with no need to do that.Germans were defeated.You did that to yourself.Dont blame conquered Germany for your faults.You sucked up to the jews in the first place and were their will tool to kill fellow whites.

At this point I wouldn't even care anymore. Fuck if it would solve the crisis in this heap of burning tires they call europe i'd sacrifice myself.

german normies on this board are still the most harmless ones. I just blocked a guy that kept replying to my tweets by the name of "Andreas the kekistani" with pepe avatar and everything.

>involuntarily
>INvoluntarily

>our language sounds horrible
wtf it's literally the master language. there's a reason all the best philosophers since the greeks have been german

The division between Anglo and German has to stop.

blame america
first the austria-hungarian empire and the germans, then the japanese. americans should just nuke themselves for destroying some of the greatest cultures the world has ever seen for the fucking jews

No selfhate here. Proud on my grandfather. I keep his grave clean and I put flowers on it - every week. No hate for the Anglos or the French on our left or the Poles to the right or the Americans overseas or the Russians in the east. Proud on the intl. Sup Forums division. We shouldn't blame our grandfathers or cultures, we should blame our invaders.

I found the fucker, all he does is retweet edgy shit, talk about cucks and feminists like he doesn't know what hes talking about and just be fucking awkward

German Chocolate Cake is good.

Europe as well as America has been played in two world wars by the leaders of (((them))) by giving every faction money for weapons and getting their fair share. now they sit in every spot at the top and can do whatever they want without fearing any consequence.

Cucks, the German needs to take responsibility for being autistic scum and fight back.

Bullshit.German is my second language and it sounds amazing. You are taught from day one that Germans are horrible people and to hate yourselves, don't

Lmao, I have fake twitter but I either troll or try to do fake normie shit, thats cringey

>stop drinking ouzo and eating gyros all day and pay DENBTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Germany is a bunch of self loathing cunts. I've met some Germans abroad and they disgust me as people.

I talked pridefully of my country, God Bless Emperor Trump. But to have every German I've met, look me in the eye and insult the U.S. and their own homeland while praising China of all things.
How are you even Human?

Years back when I was in Highschool, we had the play Cabaret. At about halfway through the play the people playing Germans went hardcore nazi. Doing the seig heil infront of a giant banner of the swastika. All the German exchange students got up and left. Conditioned to run away, insulted, by a swastika.

You're all a bunch of cucks, the fact that all Germans want the destruction of Germany makes you all less than niggers in my eyes.

We have a shit ton of non-whites living in Germany posting on here . Don't believe their lies. Germany is great even if our government sucks dick.

pro tip

it was a shitskin that posted this

This is exactly the kind of shit I am talking about. For gods sake don't complain about us on this fucking board because we are not like the idiots you met. Main Germany is hardcore leftist, because it was taught that what we did in WW2 is bad, so obviously everyone gets easily offended about everything.
Most germans on Sup Forums would've laughed at this gag in the theatre, but because you think we represent the whole coutry you fucking insult us and bring down the last redpilled idiots in this land. You are part of the problem.

Ah na-ah chile I won't let you off that easily. Don't fucking delete your post you pussy

Sauerkraut is gross nuke deutschland ASAP

Sounds like Deniz YĆ¼cel. Deniz, is it you?

We can't burn the jews twice and we still need some arabs. Are there even 6 million yet?