Boogie won't lose the wei-

>boogie won't lose the wei-

Oh. Looks like Sup Forums was wrong yet again.

So proud of my big boy pooper, dropping heavy loads of excess weight into the potty-wotty :)

Wow, didn't he lose 8 pounds in 6 years?

THIS

IS

A

FUCKING

VIDEO

He is taking water pills that make you get rid of excess water he is going to over eat after his surgery and blow up his stomach watch if he stops eating shit and fast after 6 he would have lost all that weight by now

i would probably get surgery if i was fat. too lazy. too bad boogie is not lazy enough to walk to the kitchen. literal chad 2bhfam

The guy is at a size where he could literally still eat nothing but junkfood, but all he has to do is not eat as much of it. What's so hard about that? Instead of eating 3 burgers eat 2, wow.

to not walk to the kitchen*

Trump has done a good thing for this man.

He's going to kick the bucket soon

Why does this man have over 3 million subs?

looks great. Barely over a quarter tonne

Only redit fags make another post to correct their mistakes. No one gives a fuck faggot. Get the fuck out

This is like the 6th time in 8 years

Literally what did he lose, look at him

Taking a giant shit doesnt count at weight loss.

>gaymers

Wow he lost 3 pounds I take back everything

His virginity.

>boogie got laid before you did

>Takes a shit
>Sweats for once in his life walking from the toilet to the fridge losing 600 lbs in water weight
>Thinks hes making progress

>force a fatty to pay for his own healthcare
>suddenly starts losing weight after decades of failure

I've met boogie in real life, had dinner at his table with him at crave con last year (see if you can find me, I'm the blonde guy), he's actually a good guy, I hope he loses weight and people stop making fake tweets about him.

you were lucky that you were able to escape

Jesus, WATCH the video people. He didn't lose weight! He just talks about getting GB surgery because he doesn't know how to control his intake of food.

>implying he's ever had sex with his "wife"

Boogie can't even see his own dick. It's physically impossible for him to have sex.

>he doesn't know how to control his intake of food.
>doesn't know how to control his own hand.

Trumpcare proven to work without even being implented.

Yes goyim, watch more of my videos where I say, I will workout at any moment.

Too Little Too Late, lardass

>King piggy piggy
>Losing weight
Hahahah

>loses healthcare
>finally gets around to losing weight
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

*blocks boogie's path*

HEY Sup Forums I'M GETTING TIRED OF YOUR FAILURES

FIRST, YOU FAILED TO PROTECT MILO YIANNOPOULOS, THEN, YOU FAILED TO PROTECT FUCKING CHILDREN IN MANCHESTER, NOW THIS

FOR A BUNCH OF KEKS WHO CLAIM "NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH", YOUR RECORD IS APPEALINGLY BAD

PAY

>So fat that he'll die without "free" healthcare
>Trump takes away his "free" healthcare
>"REEEEEE REEEEEEE IM DEAD NOW PAY MY HEALTHCARE REEEEEE"
>Nobody does
>Starts losing weight so he won't die

Trump wins again

Look at that, he actually got a reason to lose weight thanks to theGod emperor. Apologize fat fuck and thank Trump!

Kek this poor starving malnourished poo, stunted and shrivelled from his diet of grease and spices, has to see this monstrous fat American who weighs as much as 9-10 average pooinloos, and then think about how many septic tanks he has to scrub to earn enough money to buy his pound of saffron and 8oz of paneer cheese

people who are fat but not as fat as him watch to make themselves feel better about themselves

He's far more than that.

How dare you suggest he only eat two burgers instead of three! We need one with each of our meals. Fat shaming Finland.

TO

SOME

FAT

FUCK

The weight loss is only temporary eventually he will eat his way through the lap band

Nope, his PTSD stopped his metabolism. He's eaten nothing but fiberous vegetables and lean protein for the last three years, but can't lose weight.

>I went to Crave Con
Degenerate

I would love to see an episode with Boogie in it. It would expose him like the lazy faggot he is and he won't make any progress by the end of the episode.

I can't wait for him to get a heart attack.

This guy is so fat the normal variability of his metabolism's response to slight changes in room temperature can account for half a Mini Cooper a week, yet he can only lose a few pounds which he promptly gains back after making a selfcongratulatory video.

>Trump got boogie to lose weight
What can this mad man not do?

Repelling Obama care had acute effects on Boogie it seems.

He looks exactly the same. Stupid plebedditor, weed not even once.

Self denial is why. Just look at what any fat fucker eats, record them if you want solid evidence, then confront them about it. None of them will answer truthfully and always try to say they're eating a lot less than they actually are.

I live with a fat fucker who constantly asks me how I'm skinny when we eat the same things. He naturally ignores the fact that he spends all his money on junk food and there isn't a day that goes by when he isn't eating some extra large pizza and drinking 2+ litres of fizzy pop or some dumb shit like that.
His mind literally just doesn't register all this excess food he eats, even though he spends every single penny he has on it.

Read and write.

My wife has this terrible habit where she gets fat during her exams. It's her final year in uni and she's fucking ballooned up to 45kg. No more 39kg qtπ

>Obese people losing weight out of fear of Trump

>Niggers rioting less out of fear of fear of Trump

>illegals migrating less out of fear of Trump
UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Stop spreading fake news about boogie you fucking losers. If you would watch a few of boogie's videos, you would realize that hes actually a really nice guy that doesn't deserve the hate Sup Forums gives him.

Get a life, losers.

Just because it's a sketch doesn't mean that the laws of the universe are going to bend over and make all the calories he consumes in those sketches disappear, he's still getting fat

This is how the mind of a fat person works. He's on video eating a shit load of unhealthy food, so his excuse is "it was just a joke".

He still ate that food and it still contributed to his obesity and in all likelihood someone that fat is probably eating that much food on a daily basis.

NAMED

BOOGIE

losing weight is easy keeping it off on the other hand...

Sup Forums btfo! Guess he was just pretending to be fat.

he's apparently so fucking fat that he CANT get surgery, because the doctor is afraid the anesthesia will kill him or something.

Where's the before and after ? I don't mind the dude, he seems to know abour being a piece of shitty lard and he's working on it.

He won't. Or if he does, it'll be the end of his career. The only reason anyone pays attention to him is because he's so morbidly obese. If he slims down, he'll just be another Flyover cuck.

No doctors won't give you weight loss surgery unless they are shown evidence that you will change your life choice

Take that back reeeEEEEEEEE
Also captcha; street name prince of wales

TWENTY NINE

EIGHTY EIGHT

>E celeb threads about some fat fuck I only know about because retards spam him here
>still have no idea what hes about, just know that he exists
>allowed to exist on the politics and news board
I wish mods and jannies would do their jobs.

I know you lurk here boogie.

Good on you bro keep it up, weight loss is hard as shit but not impossible, you would be suprised what 2 years of fitness can cut off your body mass.

Or if your really dedicated to not chugging down soda and simple carbs, even more so.

oh please, for this guy to lose wait a simple monitoring of fluid intake will do the trick, all the hard stuff is yet to come and he'll go back to his fat fuck ways.

When will we colonise boogie?

This. Any sane doc takes one look at Boogie and realizes in 6 months this fucker is going to balloon right back up. He is afraid to confront his fucking reality, it's why DDP dumped his ass so quickly. The man is deluded to a toxic level.