youtube.com/watch?v=EeauvE1M7qc
youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are the fat people?

Nobody's attractive

lack of diversity

No niggers but same IQ as them

No nigs and clean.

Also why there TVs instead of ads about how to use condoms all in Spanish?

P-please stop these threads Poland. Pls just stop.

idk man i went to warsaw i can understand why the germans fucked it up properly in ww2, quite shitty place tbqh senpai.

That kid is an isis sleeper agent

Yes. We had this thread 16 times already

Dull

wtf i love poland now

>typical park in Poland

I want you to get depressed, senpai

No whites

winner
Thanks for submitting your EU membership application.

I notice that you're obsessed with your metro and have the need to post this atleast 6 times a day?

too racist

The gay couple and thier adopted child?

Post your metro. My city has one, but there are like only 3 or 4 stops and I don't have any need to go downtown so I've never been in it. That place is all full of niggers and jews anyway.

NOT DIVERSE ENOUGH YOU CISGENDERED WHITE MALE SCUM

Too many plumbers

youtube.com/watch?v=k8rxyp3v-T8

not a single looker among the bunch

It looks so clean and there are no shitskin and niggers.

Nothing wrong here

A bunch of albino niggers.

the last time some polish user made this thread
there was a carbon copy of Hitler sitting in one of the Pictures
Explain Poland

that weird looking guy closest to you looks like he's is rubbing his boner whilst looking at the kid

>no non-whites
only in Poland

MERKEL

The surfer dude?

youtube.com/watch?v=EeauvE1M7qc

At least he's white and he looks like a friendly drunk.

Warsaw is not even a real city, it's a psyop to make you hate multiculturalism. OPs pick disgusts me. Racist intolerant pieces of shit

The ubahn is a circus, but an entertaining one.

Is this what they call "German humor?" or dis somebody pop a tank of nitrous?

Norways is not even in the EU, and somehow they're still eager to catch up with Swedish enrichment levels for some reason.

CHECK EM, ALLAH WILLING

This is the metro in Paris
Notice anything?

Does she have her phone on a chain so it doesn't get stolen or just to look like US nigger culture from the 90s?

They're fucking manspreading

feelz gud

no nigs to vandalize/steal the TV screens?

I am nauseous at the homogeneity in Poland. It makes me have a sick sense of jealousy and rage, I hate it so much!

The biggest fear when you're there is a drunk hooligan shouting obscenities at you - even the stealing gypsies have gone west. There are no questionable dark skinned arab men walking around - you don't have to fear about becoming another statistic in the name of multiculturalism. I'm so jealous and MAD at this. Why do they get this luxury? We live in fear, so they should too!

And to think that their government WANTS to keep Poland full of Polish people. The RACIST government does not want to let in economic migr...er...refugees into their country. Imagine those poor women and children, they are suffering because of these self-absorbed RACISTS!

>Portugal

Why are they sitting and not squatting?

How did you manage?

99.7% Albanian Master Race

I sold my country for a rare flag and a black dildo

>that pussy/butt sweat
kekked

kek

We need to reach 100%.

Every picture I see of Poland has everyone looking nice and normal, but Britain assures me that they're all subhuman toilet cleaners. What gives?

Maybe there's a link between these 2 things... I wonder what it is... Hmmm...

Poland really is for Czech Rebulic what Germany is for Austria. A huge shield.
>poland 99,8% white
>REEEE
>CZ 99.8% white
>nothing

women like these rly deserve getting blacked becuase they are so special and deserve best sex with biggest dicks out there

Yeah I notice something in the back, I think it's Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

This is a bus in Zagreb
Notice anything?

Whittier than you, cigano.

>Romanian wedding

Criminals and low lives and low IQ tend to be labor immigrants.

They all have the same face

kek

t. non white
no thats just our mayor you dumb dumb

You're taking photos of strangers without their permission.

>flag

Tell me in which hot spot you are

No niggers and everything looks clean and well taken care of

I white and even a slav. But they seriously all rook same.

>not liking Pooland means I'm a refugee

A bunch of betas.

Its a picture of our mayor

everything may look good on pictures

this image is white supremacist please remove it
that's more like it.

It's paid for by other countries?

no niggers

A crippling economy

they all look like shit. I thought only Americans dressed like that

qt on the left looking at her phone
thank god girls from Zagreb love my accent

clean and no immigrants.

Sup Forums would disagree

You could've tried better because some of these are either too subjective or plain untrue. I appreciate the effort, but it fell short way too quickly.

Bandic on the right?

commifornian here.

Where is all the piss and shit on the floor? The crazy homeless guys, and the super scary looking psycho?

How is it so clean?

Why is there no shit smearing the hand rails?

fug off
dont fug our wimin

>Notice anything?
My parents just came back from a vacation in Poland. They were happy: Clean streets, nice European architecture, and best of all: No headscarfs and no Turks and sandniggers everywhere!

What I notice is not a single man is wearing boots/shoes like a grown-up and they're all in trainers like a bunch of fucking children.

yes mate
at least someone noticed the king

>Sup Forums
What you're afraid of getting vanned?

>Does she have her phone on a chain so it doesn't get stolen
No, that's a detonator.

This is a russian street
Notice anything?

white people are so peaceful and not muslims

The fat guy is uncomfortably folding his arms on his stomach because he's aware of the fact that his fatness makes his arms take up aisle space and he's self conscious?

Old pic. I would say the % in all scandi countries and Germany have dropped dramatically

>Britain assures
>Britain
>land of antigun cucks
>land of Mulsim mayors
>land of literally maisie "the goblin" williams
>assures

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmm4D3HPj0

AYY
Isn't diversity beautiful?

I did too bro, Miki ftw, kaj ne?

Left home to earn easy shekels 3 weeks ago, already missing the place more than anything, this raghead country with all the snobish yugos really gives you a certain perspective...

english soccer hooligan?

I had to look for a few more seconds to realise he was familiar