Was the Manchester attack the biggest red pill?

Was the Manchester attack the biggest red pill for the normies of Europe?

My mother phoned me up to tell me about how all her friends on facebook are posting anti Islamic material. Shit feels good when she finally tells me I was right for years.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/25/majority-of-britons-think-minorities-threaten-uk-culture-report-says
archive.is/2EHxV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Self edit: normies of Britain*

Britain was already redpilled, the only thing needed now is an ISIS-led massive genocide in London

Is the majority of Britain redpilled? Really though?

yeah i believe it when i see it. You britcucks aren't doing anything. You will never do anything.

You people are so cucked it's illegal to say "i dislike islamic terrorism" on your fb feed.

You are all absolutely pathetic

No. You can still shit post on Reddit. So nothing changed. Only once, collectively, normal life is interrupted will normies finally pull their head out of their ass. The bombing simply just wasn't shocking enough for an awaking enmass. It's really sad actually.

I agree. Its so frustrating having my mindset and living here.

No, Britain was not redpilled, not even slightly

ur mum is the reason why western civ is collapsing. she doesn't believe jackshit until her herd of equally uninformed friends believe something

Liberals cling desperately to the idea that all cultures are the same, they try to give savages the benefit of the doubt... but all evidence is literally screaming in their face that Islam is the exception. It's not just a religion, it's a dangerous political ideology.

They do not police their own. The "moderates" hold the same desires of domination and benefit from the terrorists - who in turn are defended by the "moderates."

Christianity is the real religion of peace, it preaches forgiveness and pacifism. It doesn't sentence you to death for leaving it. Part of that reason is that it was seeded with greco-roman philosophy.

Probably because it happened at a venue that attracts young women.

Sup Forums needs to somehow harness this. People care more when girls and women are affected.

Well shes always voted in favour of right wing parties. But now she has finally admitted just how large the Muslim problem is.

Fuck up burger you cunts are literally turning nigger and you have all the guns and freedom to stop it yet you wont do a thing about it. Unlike you the British Right Wing actually have a giant pair of balls, so big in fact they have been labelled terrorists because they shot left wing cucks in their faggot heads. You aint got shit on any of the European right and never will.

based Aussie

You voted to leave the EU and the next elections are going to be win by the conservatives.
Only some big cities in the South are still cucked, but you're way ahead of the rest of Western Europe

I wonder if this will increase the amount of UKIP seats.

Do you think the conservatives are red pilled?

>conservatives are right wing
great joke there m80

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Culwell_Center_attack

Tl;dr

>be Texas
>host draw Mohammed contest
>sand niggers get wind of it
>sand niggers show up to shoot everyone
>sand niggers BTFO when they show up and killed WHEN THE COMBINED MIGHT OF THE TEXAN PATRIOTS RAIN BULLETS UPON THEM

White stars = gday mate
Stars on their period = sheep shagger kiwis

What are you talking about all the cucks are still on the notallmuslims bandwagon. This country will never get red pilled. They targeted children this time and that still wasn't enough to stop everyone from sucking Muslim cock. We've become desensitised just like the rest of western Europe.

I do but they enjoy the status quo far too much. I will vote for them begrudgingly because of brexit. Then I will start voting UKIP again

STFU Paul Hogan. Jesus.

I'll just leave this here, give it a while and the archive bot will hopefully turn up.
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/25/majority-of-britons-think-minorities-threaten-uk-culture-report-says

The statistic of interest is:
>56% of people felt local culture was threatened by ethnic minorities.

And we have to consider things like the Bradley effect, so I think it's fair to say it the percentage is higher.

Do you think Muslims aren't murdered in the UK you retarded cunt? i guess they don't print international news on a hamburger wrapper so you wouldn't know.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/2EHxV

Thank you based whippersnapper.

>Was the Manchester attack the biggest red pill for the normies of Europe?
Nothing redpills normies.

Dude... This isn't reddit. Go to archive.is and enter your fucking url. It takes two seconds. I doubt that's even a bot but a dedicated autismo doing gods work
You have to go back

lol fuck

here's the thing , Christianity used to be violent as well, but over the course of hundreds of years we have a revised version of Christianity that is basically just the nice bits from the sermon on the mount.
The main reason it took so long for Christianity to get there, was because you weren't allowed to talk about how bad it was.

We have the same issue now, islam needs reforming. We need Muslim people and scholars to come out and say it's ok to talk about islam, it's ok to criticise islam, we need them to admit the koran has some horrible texts.

but we can't, as soon as we say islam is violent we are shut down as racist, i know i'm singing to the choir here, but that needs to end before we can make any progress.

I'm OP by the way. Lost connection and had to re-fresh

Someone posted this the other day. Thought it was interesting.

Red pilling the entire Normie population is incremental it doesn't happen all at once it can take decades to discredit leftist talking points. Look at the Brexit vote for example. Always aim to shift en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overton_window in our direction.

Interesting link. Cheers

Yea, what they call "radical" in the UK is just Texas here. As a Texan, I can tell you that you're a dumbass.

Yeah yeah fuck off handicap you don't have a clue. When you have the balls to shoot your politicians in the head you can talk.

>Americans
>Reading
> the archive bot will hopefully turn up.

Why do something when someone else has automated the process?

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

fuck off redditfag

>Texas
>12% nig
>32% spic (32% speak spanish)
>only 52% white
And you still talkin?

Better than Labour and Lib-dem for sure, at least

This. Until Islam has itself a reformation, they can get fucked.

I remember thus and I still feel like it was a set up meant to draw out any ISIS cells.

Muslims are fucking stupid so of course they took the bait.