What do you think of Azerbaijan?

I know this is pointless, but please keep try to the DEUS VULT and REMOVE KEBAB posts at a minimal.

Other urls found in this thread:

noticias.uol.com.br/internacional/ultimas-noticias/2011/05/25/brasileiro-preso-ao-invadir-mesquita-no-paquistao-diz-que-queria-divulgar-nome-de-santa.htm
metro.co.uk/2016/01/05/a-naked-man-just-streaked-through-the-vatican-basilica-5601934/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stayed at the azerbaijani embassy's guest house in moscow when I was there. Bros
Heydar Aliyev 4 lyf

Fuck Heydər Əliyev and his son and grandson. They bankrupted up blinded them selves with their greed.

I think its RARE

People at the embassy loved him. It was his birthday at the time

Ungrateful.

They have his picture literally in every classroom, doctors office and highway, they even bring Dutch flowers on his birthday.

very qt women much better than hook nosed Armenian dogs

yeah, there was a huge metal portrait of him on the wall with lots of flowers placed in front of him on his birthday

Thanks for the business.

You guys still fighting Armenia over that little province on the border?

They worship him like Kim Jong Un, if you don't you will be fired. I know a friend who was fired for liking a facebook post.

Yes we are, it's not little, it's 20% of our country.

caucasian master race

not Georgia so why even bother with it?

We gave you 12 points in Eurovision. No need to thank us

I don't need visa to Russia, Turkey, Armenia and Georgia. What is your excuse?

dayum
still, azerbaijanis were cool, decided at the embassy that we have to go to the motherland itself someday

Are Azerbaijan girls cute? Do you have a lot of self-exploding islam faggots? How's your internet speed? Do you have grate day senpai?

We actually care about our countries security.

That Borat Guy ist hella funny.

My great grandma was Azeri

Internet speeds are okay, Azeri girls range from Brown Indians to Blonde Germans and most of our terrorist attacks are made by separatists and Armenians.

I love my country a lot, just hate the government like the devil.

And when was the last time a Brazilian was involved in a terrorist attack. We only disrupt religious ceremonies.
>Brazilian disrupts a Paki mosque (Portuguese only, sorry)
noticias.uol.com.br/internacional/ultimas-noticias/2011/05/25/brasileiro-preso-ao-invadir-mesquita-no-paquistao-diz-que-queria-divulgar-nome-de-santa.htm
>Brazilian invades Vatican naked
metro.co.uk/2016/01/05/a-naked-man-just-streaked-through-the-vatican-basilica-5601934/
Do you also have lezginka in your country?

They are better than arm*nians

Should I imagine you as mini-Iran or are there bigger cultural differences?

I'm in a relationship with an azeri girl. You guys are pretty swell, secular muslim republic, just like us. :)

Also post pictures of European/azeri mixes, it's for a project of mine.

the girl who represented azerbaijan in eurovision last year was a qt

Well our government works hard in making sure that the mosques are clean and terrorist free, wouldn't want some pedro to mess it up. Lezginka is played by the Lezgin tribe (I am half Lezgin) I only play Lezginka at weddings.

Ay Allah don't remind me of her, she has no good singing skills and all her songs are in English.

I didn't say she was a good singer though

Well we are not crazy on religion like them, our food is similar but the language and culture is diff rent.

I always say that we should sing Azeri songs and not English ones.

I can start taking pictures in the metro if you want.

evlat siktir et bir boka yaradığı yok kafaya takmanın

We luv you kardeş.

I've been to Nagorno-Karabakh. Mental place.

Did you ask the Azerbaijan governemnt for permission before you came? If no they are already trying to arrest you.

What exactly are Azeris? Are you guys basically just northern Iranians?

I'd like that.

You too qardaş.

turk roaches...have to go ..to central asia...

Not exactly, some Turkish and native Caucasian has been added as well.

Okay, where should i sent them, a diffrent Sup Forums board?

Didn't ask and I am now banned from Azerbaijan as a result.

Just post them here Aslan.

They are also trying to arrest you and extredite you to Azerbaijan. They recently did to to someone in Belarus. If they do you will be talked about all over in Azeri news.

A Azeri Jew in her natural habitat (the other girl ia from Norway)

Georgia's favorite neighbor, y'all motherfuckers are all right.