Duterte and Trump transcript

Thoughts?

m.philstar.com/314191/show/1e4eb00c0f272c404dd3705d3c4ca0bf/?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1
youtu.be/rHjlCmdyesY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's safe bruh. Just a news article

>Thoughts?
drumpf failed on everything

Trump sounded like Trump. Being very nice to the guy, seeing himself up for future dealings and what not. Nothing sensitive shared despite what the media is saying

Our reliance on china is really alarming and cuckish.

I don't get why can't Trump just directly go to Xi Jiping and talk about this, we really have nothing to offer here but just potential base for the Americans if China or NK goes apeshit and that's already a big if.
Cause duterte will just side with china or else our billion dollar infra projects will not happen.

Gas yourself kike.

Just post the direct leak

documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1

I had suspected Trump admired based Punisher Duterte but it's nice to see the apparent proof of it

A lot more informal than I expected, not sure if that's just the nature of the guy or worries about losses in translation, Duterte's english is fantastic from what I've seen of him

Do you think this is sensitive information that would affect international relations?

Madman of the West calls the Madman of the East to work with the Madman of the Reds to deal with the Madman of the Best.

This epic in each and every proportion. It also shows how desperate the media is on making Trump look bad in every possible way. This was a positive call towards world peace and some gaga from PH leaked it, to show how ridiculous the spins are on the MSM and how they make this guy look bad. Also there's barely any info on the 2 nuclear subs. They could had been attack subs, which are nuclear subs as well.

Yeah, I think they just want to preserve the peace worldwide and someone stupid just released it... probably will destroy international relations between USA,China, and Phils

What's the consensus on Trump there? Do you guys like him, or does the media influence public opinion like it does in the West?

This ain't even a bad leak, it's a good leak, this aligns trump towards the Nobel Peace for his effort in stabilizing SEA. He's pragmatic, he's known all over that, it's the dirty congress butt fucking him thanks to checks and balances, but for the wrong reasons

Here is a must watch if you are studying South East Asia or focusing on Dueterte.

youtu.be/rHjlCmdyesY

We got BIASED MEDIA here. They're being controlled by the opposing political party which is a strong family/dynasty. Trump and Duterte really has alot in common...

Yeah, only his VP is garbage, I think Philippines should do running mates voted together like in US elections. Also that Shillanes fuck is annoying too. WE really rooted for a Cayatano win for Veep.

Trump is blamed by the media, but
Who is the leaker or hacker that leaked the document?

Antone working in the Philippines, either US or Philippines diplomat. This was leaked almost a week ago, then finally to the public. Trump wasn't wrong about intel leaks like candies cause of shadow got trying their best to undermine and maintain grip.

Well, I remember this

What do you think about his declaration on Martial Law on the southern islands due to terrorists namely ISIS?

The only people worried or hampered by Martial Law are hoodlums, terrorists and criminals. The millenial communist kids protesting in the Philippines are misinformed bastards just like the libtards here and most are paid by the Reds anyways.

If it means journalists can't get in there to record what your army does to the ISIS guys then fantastic

I want to see Duterte beat the shit out of them personally

From let me guess an anonymous official?

You realize that this means they can say anything with impunity. They are literally using our tactics against us to shill propaganda.

Philippines is third world, we can't enjoy the luxuries of an independent media. Outside forces can always manipulate the bias and disinformation

Nah it's legit, check the 2nd source

A completely innocuous conversation. I don't see any reason to throw a fit over it.